• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just Back.....beat

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I am beat, sorry nae just back, ye aw saw it. If someone fancies writing one, dig in.

As for the arseholes that booed me as I announced the extra hour drinking time in club, good luck next time we are at Hampden as I won't be running any buses, or sorting out clubs, cheap food and bevvy for you. You deserve this Hibs team you bunch of pricks.

booed you ??

booed you ??

Yup, plenty.

That's shit patter mate (you getting grief, not the lack of a match report!).
Though I never noticed it at the time I've no reason to doubt you.

I thoroughly enjoyed my day, apart from the fitba, obviously.
Many thanks for your efforts organising it Mark.
GGTTH ?

booing for why ?

What happened ???

booing for why ?

No idea, am thick skinned but after all the daft leave at 3.30 rumours, I announced a 4 for 4.15 exodus and was booed. Mibbee I am getting sensitive in my old age but did you all not hear me abusing the boo boys?

Yup, plenty.

never heard that but ffs , bellends

shit to read..... Been on a few bounce tours and never heard boos once!

No idea, am thick skinned but after all the daft leave at 3.30 rumours, I announced a 4 for 4.15 exodus and was booed. Mibbee I am getting sensitive in my old age but did you all not hear me abusing the boo boys?
I honestly didn't notice it but maybe it was a "fuck sake we're having a lovely afternoon, why do we have to ruin it by going to Hampden" sort of a boo

Mark, I'm just back too, and wanted to thank you for a well organized day out. I wasn't aware of any Ill feeling , in fact quite the opposite. I was going to send you a PM to thank you , but this will suffice I'm sure
thank you and the others who put time and effort in to help all other Hibbys make the most of a good day.
I mean it, I really mean it.

The game was as expected, we didn't turn up with Vela and Doidge as passangers, the game was gone then we showed signs of being a decent team.
The smellies only singing about war and 10 in a row just reminded me how much I hate them, and I'm so glad I ain't one of them.
Thanks to the bounce team for a good day out ,I and many others appreciate it xx

That's shan m8,"the more you do,the less you're thought of" springs to mind,sorry you are no up to it as i like reading your JUST BACK'S, i hope it's just a blip.

Mark, I'm just back too, and wanted to thank you for a well organized day out. I wasn't aware of any Ill feeling , in fact quite the opposite. I was going to send you a PM to thank you , but this will suffice I'm sure
thank you and the others who put time and effort in to help all other Hibbys make the most of a good day.
I mean it, I really mean it.

The game was as expected, we didn't turn up with Vela and Doidge as passangers, the game was gone then we showed signs of being a decent team.
The smellies only singing about war and 10 in a row just reminded me how much I hate them, and I'm so glad I ain't one of them.
Thanks to the bounce team for a good day out ,I and many others appreciate it xx

good to see you again

I was not there, however I know the work Mark and Jamie in particular put into this. There were only 3 buses at the venue. The scotes who did this should be aware that this shite is not acceptable. Why should they bother spending many hours organising?. Let the dafties organise anything in the future. Couldnae organise a proverbial I guess.

BIG G

I am beat, sorry nae just back, ye aw saw it. If someone fancies writing one, dig in.

As for the arseholes that booed me as I announced the extra hour drinking time in club, good luck next time we are at Hampden as I won't be running any buses, or sorting out clubs, cheap food and bevvy for you. You deserve this Hibs team you bunch of pricks.
Was not at game and saw result which sounds as though a good watch I did not think we would beat them - who was booing you ? Folk that joined your tour bus or random bell ends ? Sorry I didn’t follow

Your just backs are excellent, the time and effort you and others put in, is extremely appreciated by many.
SWH junior and troops attended. I watched on TV. For me I think there are players there whom could finish lower half of table. If formation and personnel changes where made. Sadly Mr Hickingbottom ain't got the know how.
Chin up amigo. ?

Mark please keep doing Just Backs, they are unique in a world that makes no sense....

Work commitments meant I missed today. If I was able to go, I would have booked a place on the usually excellent Bounce bus. Driving back home from Aviemore at the time of the game, with a Gunt (a rare decent one) who kept me updated on the score, along with a variety of messages outlining the general pishness of our efforts, the thought crossed my mind that this may be one game the was beyond 'Just Back'. To hear that there were other factors to add to the general despondency around the Hibs support, well, words fail me.

Good to meet you, and others ,at the excellent pre match bash.I don't get to many games, and it's your entertaining and well written Just Backs that I rely upon for an honest, reliable report of how things went on the field.

I was not there, however I know the work Mark and Jamie in particular put into this. There were only 3 buses at the venue. The scotes who did this should be aware that this shite is not acceptable. Why should they bother spending many hours organising?. Let the dafties organise anything in the future. Couldnae organise a proverbial I guess.

BIG G
Thanks

I was at pre match club and me and my fellow fans at my table very much appreciated your work that you did dont let the few ungratefuls annoy you
And hopefully you continue your just back reports as the are brilliant
PS the best thing about the trip was the draw in the club

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I love the Just Backs and many times need them being an overseas Hibee and all.

We are such a strange team just now. So many questions.

We looked good for 15-20mins in the second half but it was 1-4 by then. Why can't we start like that?

The first 45 saw almost every player shirking the responsibility of doing anything with ball, just aimless pass after aimless pass... Do they have no faith in their game plan?

Doidge and Vela start but are removed for far more effective players... Why didn't those players start instead?

Mallan, a player who can shoot and score from distance when played in the middle, starts out wide where he has never been any good. Why?!

Unlike many, I actually don't mind Kamberi playing a bit wider, he's quite good at it and tends to drift out to the left when he is in a front two anyway, but why doesn't he start there?

So frustrating.

Been on many a Bounce tour and never in that time have I heard such stupidity. Arseholes.
Cant blame you for being angry, Mark.

Work commitments meant I missed today. Driving back home from Aviemore at the time of the game, with a Gunt (a rare decent one) who kept me updated on the score, along with a variety of messages outlining the general pishness of our efforts, the thought crossed my mind that this may be one game the was beyond 'Just Back'. To hear that there were other factors to add to the general despondency around the Hibs support, well, words fail me.

I, too, was going to PM you but will post here. First, it was a pleasure to meet you in person. Second, my group was thoroughly grateful for the work you put in to organising the hassle-free day of bus travel and pre-match venue and fare. Third, our gratitude is also extended to the other Bouncers who helped in the organisation. Four, as I haven't had a drink for over thirty years, we went for a wee walk and to get a coffee about three o'clock and so had no idea there had been any such show of downright ingratitude, and so more fools they for their response. Five, I understand your reason - who wouldn't - for no Just Back but hope this unsavoury episode does not deprive others, my group included, from being able to read future accounts because they are well worth the reading. And for the moment, six, it is 'way beyond time for PHB. Thanks.

Good to meet you, and others ,at the excellent pre match bash.I don't get to many games, and it's your entertaining and well written Just Backs that I rely upon for an honest, reliable report of how things went on the field.
The just backs are superb and as you say they are honest detailed reports - I am still at a loss as to what has happened and what actually happened but I hope it is not serious and you continue 1875?

Just to clear things up, I will return to the Just Backs for the away game next week at St Johnstone.

I was pissed off at booing of efforts of the bounce team to get 160 plus Hibs fans to Hampden and have a good day out despite the result and performance.

BIG G

:sm127:

I did notice at the stadium , some of the worst of our support were there unfortunately and ruined it for others. Some people are so ungrateful no matter what you do.

I did notice at the stadium , some of the worst of our support were there unfortunately and ruined it for others. Some people are so ungrateful no matter what you do.

I thought the support was great generally and the arsehole element was pretty limited. I thought the numbers that stayed to the end were pretty good too.

Folk booing at the prospect of an extra 45 minutes drinking time. Was there a creche on your bus. Joking aside it's well out of order mate.

Feck, the rest were booing when they went to the game. The ones who super glued themselves to the bar were the fortunate ones. In truth, Shiite patter after the hidden graft that goes into organising trips. Super glad the just backs carry on.
I'm at the Shrink stage of pissing myself with too many beers and don't do away games. Hibernian Forever.

I honestly didn't notice it but maybe it was a "fuck sake we're having a lovely afternoon, why do we have to ruin it by going to Hampden" sort of a boo
That's all I can think too? Can't say I noticed it and it was hard to make out what was said over the mic? Up the back bit at the bar anyways. Everybody seemed in fine fettle and I'm sure it would have been a gallows humour type o thing with a 'aw naw, dae we have to go and spoil it and go to Hampden' just like Rocky says?

And I've just realised that that was you @Bannox that was on the Craigie bus sitting up front with Paddy. Doh! [emoji13] Hiya again [emoji112]

Cheers everybody anyways. The effort is well appreciated. Except for oor fuckin driver!!! [emoji51]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Folk booing at the prospect of an extra 45 minutes drinking time. Was there a creche on your bus. Joking aside it's well out of order mate.

You obviously didn't see the pics 1875 put up of the Bounce Bus. Geriatrics are us.
Forza's grandson was about the youngest, and he's 35.

Maybe the average age was actually a bit younger than I thought........ it's what watching Hibs does to you I suppose.

I thought the support was great generally and the arsehole element was pretty limited. I thought the numbers that stayed to the end were pretty good too.

must have been sitting in a different part to me then. Guy got punched for nothing and some idiot slapped a girl.Blocked three kids views for the full game. Not applying it to all the support just the part I was in, never had that before.Support in general stuck with the team no arguments about that.

You obviously didn't see the pics 1875 put up of the Bounce Bus. Geriatrics are us.
Forza's grandson was about the youngest, and he's 35.

Maybe the average age was actually a bit younger than I thought..... it's what watching Hibs does to you I suppose.
Looked like most had been headering medicine balls in their youth. I wouldn't have looked out of place.:gigglle:

Mark, sorry to hear you were getting hassel. I was on the bus yesterday and never noticed anything. Think that was only second Bounce bus i've been on and always appreciate the effort any convenour puts in. Thought the club we were in as fine and looked after us well.

2 fannies behind me slagging every player incessantly. Got a bit heated when I telt them tae shut the fuck up. I didnae realise they had a wee lassie with them , pair of arseholes. They ended up getting tossed oot.

Bit I was in there wear a few fannies .. peado chants.. fucking brutal and no need

This thread has been viewed 7549 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back