Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I had decent Hibs supporters all around, and thought that maybe the arseholes had stayed away.
Seems not.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Knew a Steward who was working the Hibs end yesterday, also said there was a few arseholes around, said enforcing the Hampden smoking ban was lively.

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
Mark please keep doing Just Backs, they are unique in a world that makes no sense....
I love your just backs mark..
Don’t let a a couple of ranges get to you...
You have a lot of love on here mark so I hope you reconsider ,as me for one would really miss your rants every week.GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ifield Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
As someone who lives in the south of England I only get to a handful of games each season. For me the Just Backs are fantastic. I was in A5 yesterday and thought the support round me were brilliant.

Don't let haters piss you off for too long.

BathgateHibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Bit I was in there wear a few fannies .. peado chants.. fucking brutal
As someone who lives in the south of England I only get to a handful of games each season. For me the Just Backs are fantastic. I was in A5 yesterday and thought the support round me were brilliant.

Don't let haters piss you off for too long.
A4 no so brilliant

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Section I was in was good none of the usual semi final halfwits, thought the supporters that went backed the team well

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There were a few idiots there I had to tell one young boy to shut the eff up with the Rudi Skacel song,looked like the guy was there with his mates and mum, which is sad.The Fernando Rickson and paedophile songs were there in plenty.But to be honest I was too distracted by myself dropping a whole tray of drinks all over Beefy and his mates to notice what else was going on. I was sitting there wishing the ground would open up and swallow me, to notice what was going on ,on the stage.
At the game I did notice one punch up,and a guy getting extracted,I have no idea what for.Sorry if you got hassle, totally uncalled for as you and the rest of the bounce organisers made the whole day worthwhile.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There were a few idiots there I had to tell one young boy to shut the eff up with the Rudi Skacel song,looked like the guy was there with his mates and mum, which is sad.The Fernando Rickson and paedophile songs were there in plenty.But to be honest I was too distracted by myself dropping a whole tray of drinks all over Beefy and his mates to notice what else was going on. I was sitting there wishing the ground would open up and swallow me, to notice what was going on ,on the stage.
At the game I did notice one punch up,and a guy getting extracted,I have no idea what for.Sorry if you got hassle, totally uncalled for as you and the rest of the bounce organisers made the whole day worthwhile.
It was worth spilling rhe drinks just to see Gaz's face when Beefy let him sit on the wet seat.

Oshawa Hibs

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I am beat, sorry nae just back, ye aw saw it. If someone fancies writing one, dig in.

As for the arseholes that booed me as I announced the extra hour drinking time in club, good luck next time we are at Hampden as I won't be running any buses, or sorting out clubs, cheap food and bevvy for you. You deserve this Hibs team you bunch of pricks.
Hi 1875 or Mark,
I feel like l know you but even though we have never met if you know what l mean. I was sorry to hear a few assholes spoiled your day out yesterday but please know you bring a lot pleasure with your “ Just Back “ report to a lot of us far flung Hibees, your candid and honest report is a breath of fresh air to this Auld Leither. Hope you are feeling better today and have decided to keep the report going, trust me l personally think it is the best column on the Bounce and you have a reputation to be proud of.
GGTTH

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Ach, it was funny ma man. I still don't how ye managed drop the lot but I did find it hilarious

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
It was worth spilling rhe drinks just to see Gaz's face when Beefy let him sit on the wet seat.
Hee hee. How slow was his realisation that the seat was soaking Got Danny with it too. He reacted quicker than oor goalie Maxwell though

Childish I know but fuckit, ye gotta have a giggle

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Two guys came and sat down beside us (row G, South Lower) just before Celtic's first goal went in, then immediately got up and left! Must be the record for the shortest time spent at a game ever?!

Seemed to be a lot of bother after the game? Seen 2 police chasing a Hibs fan up beside the Clockwork Beer Co. pub, they gave up looking puggled pretty quickly, boy was going at some pace.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Two guys came and sat down beside us (row G, South Lower) just before Celtic's first goal went in, then immediately got up and left! Must be the record for the shortest time spent at a game ever?!

Seemed to be a lot of bother after the game? Seen 2 police chasing a Hibs fan up beside the Clockwork Beer Co. pub, they gave up looking puggled pretty quickly, boy was going at some pace.
Me and Freddie saw that tae Kev. The polis were blowing oot their caves :gigglle:

Hibs v Motherwell