Just Back......beat

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I am beat, sorry nae just back, ye aw saw it. If someone fancies writing one, dig in.

As for the arseholes that booed me as I announced the extra hour drinking time in club, good luck next time we are at Hampden as I won't be running any buses, or sorting out clubs, cheap food and bevvy for you. You deserve this Hibs team you bunch of pricks.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
booed you ??

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
That's shit patter mate (you getting grief, not the lack of a match report!).
Though I never noticed it at the time I've no reason to doubt you.

I thoroughly enjoyed my day, apart from the fitba, obviously.
Many thanks for your efforts organising it Mark.
GGTTH šŸ‘

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
booing for why ?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
booing for why ?
No idea, am thick skinned but after all the daft leave at 3.30 rumours, I announced a 4 for 4.15 exodus and was booed. Mibbee I am getting sensitive in my old age but did you all not hear me abusing the boo boys?

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
shit to read.... Been on a few bounce tours and never heard boos once!

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No idea, am thick skinned but after all the daft leave at 3.30 rumours, I announced a 4 for 4.15 exodus and was booed. Mibbee I am getting sensitive in my old age but did you all not hear me abusing the boo boys?
I honestly didn't notice it but maybe it was a "fuck sake we're having a lovely afternoon, why do we have to ruin it by going to Hampden" sort of a boo

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Mark, I'm just back too, and wanted to thank you for a well organized day out. I wasn't aware of any Ill feeling , in fact quite the opposite. I was going to send you a PM to thank you , but this will suffice I'm sure
thank you and the others who put time and effort in to help all other Hibbys make the most of a good day.
I mean it, I really mean it.

The game was as expected, we didn't turn up with Vela and Doidge as passangers, the game was gone then we showed signs of being a decent team.
The smellies only singing about war and 10 in a row just reminded me how much I hate them, and I'm so glad I ain't one of them.
Thanks to the bounce team for a good day out ,I and many others appreciate it xx

goags

Bounce Radge
That's shan m8,"the more you do,the less you're thought of" springs to mind,sorry you are no up to it as i like reading your JUST BACK'S, i hope it's just a blip.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Mark, I'm just back too, and wanted to thank you for a well organized day out. I wasn't aware of any Ill feeling , in fact quite the opposite. I was going to send you a PM to thank you , but this will suffice I'm sure
thank you and the others who put time and effort in to help all other Hibbys make the most of a good day.
I mean it, I really mean it.

The game was as expected, we didn't turn up with Vela and Doidge as passangers, the game was gone then we showed signs of being a decent team.
The smellies only singing about war and 10 in a row just reminded me how much I hate them, and I'm so glad I ain't one of them.
Thanks to the bounce team for a good day out ,I and many others appreciate it xx
good to see you again

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I was not there, however I know the work Mark and Jamie in particular put into this. There were only 3 buses at the venue. The scotes who did this should be aware that this shite is not acceptable. Why should they bother spending many hours organising?. Let the dafties organise anything in the future. Couldnae organise a proverbial I guess.

BIG G

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I am beat, sorry nae just back, ye aw saw it. If someone fancies writing one, dig in.

As for the arseholes that booed me as I announced the extra hour drinking time in club, good luck next time we are at Hampden as I won't be running any buses, or sorting out clubs, cheap food and bevvy for you. You deserve this Hibs team you bunch of pricks.
Was not at game and saw result which sounds as though a good watch I did not think we would beat them - who was booing you ? Folk that joined your tour bus or random bell ends ? Sorry I didnā€™t follow

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Your just backs are excellent, the time and effort you and others put in, is extremely appreciated by many.
SWH junior and troops attended. I watched on TV. For me I think there are players there whom could finish lower half of table. If formation and personnel changes where made. Sadly Mr Hickingbottom ain't got the know how.
Chin up amigo. šŸ‘

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Mark please keep doing Just Backs, they are unique in a world that makes no sense....

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Work commitments meant I missed today. If I was able to go, I would have booked a place on the usually excellent Bounce bus. Driving back home from Aviemore at the time of the game, with a Gunt (a rare decent one) who kept me updated on the score, along with a variety of messages outlining the general pishness of our efforts, the thought crossed my mind that this may be one game the was beyond 'Just Back'. To hear that there were other factors to add to the general despondency around the Hibs support, well, words fail me.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Good to meet you, and others ,at the excellent pre match bash.I don't get to many games, and it's your entertaining and well written Just Backs that I rely upon for an honest, reliable report of how things went on the field.

Oshawa Hibs

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I was not there, however I know the work Mark and Jamie in particular put into this. There were only 3 buses at the venue. The scotes who did this should be aware that this shite is not acceptable. Why should they bother spending many hours organising?. Let the dafties organise anything in the future. Couldnae organise a proverbial I guess.

BIG G
Thanks

Hibs v Motherwell