• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Just back and we robbed the Huns.....

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cracking Just Back as always, agree with the lot. That's infuriating that a board member said that...sickening really.

After our goal someone behind me said "I'm glad Flo tried to take a touch before shooting!" Wish I'd thought of that.

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Marc Mac was onside , I think PH was feart tae put a sub on after last week, hence Horgan being on the park long after his usual 60 minutes, in hindsight, subbing him earlier and we would have had Daz for next week.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
First half was disappointed. Second half much better generally. We look tired and short of options. Took PHB a while tae tweak it. But he did and I was pleased by the impact. Its all about top six for us, all good so far.
Pissed the huns off. Will take my point.
Thanks for report.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
100% agree with that Mark - including the hun-hatred!
They were as good as Ive seen them for an hour, we as poor as I can remember.
Crackin finish to the game, have to admit prior to the last 15 I was beginning to question the choice of manager (already! a bit harsh)
Good pair of strikers we have there, they need to be used effectively and if we can get Mallen playing like he finished the game more consistently...

kingston

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Agree cracking just back.Thought the PH changed us to a 451 about 5 mins before half time with Kamberi playing out in the left wing.
The referee was honking.Also why didn't mcnulty play to the whistle a min before they scored.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I know we're decimated with players missing but that was a pretty poor Hibs side for 87 minutes.

I really wish we'd have played better and got the opening goal. It would have stopped the sevcovians enjoying themselves so much and in turn encouraging their team. If we went 1 nil up early I doubt we would have heard however many were there.

The referee was a cheat. That wasn't the stuff 'that evens out over a season'. But aye he'll get another badge on his pinny.

I'm disappointed I had to give up a Friday night for that but relatively smug we mugged them for a point.

The boy that ran on the pitch should be jailed. The flare in the singing section was pathetic. I've had better in a cocktail.

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Great summary Mark, cheers.

Think we can say goodbye to Fri/Sat night matches for a while.

Detest those #$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@! more game. Fuck thum.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We were shite for most of the game but the good spell just about made up for it. I don't think they could've took it if we had managed to score the winner.
The ref was shocking. Why does he go over and help their player back onto the pitch when he's on the ground off it?

madhibee

Bounce Radge
One idiot out of 17,000 has us all tarnished as a fanbase. 3500 bigots singing bile for 90% of the game, brushed under the carpet as it’s a minority. I hate that club with a passion.

In terms of the game, we stank the place out for 80 minutes. Slow, ponderous with no link between defence and attack. They overran us in midfield and I felt that we should’ve gone 3-5-2 to combat it. To me it looked as though we went 4-5-1 just before halftime, with Flo playing wide left, it was then tweaked again later in the game.

We’re still trying to our square pegs in round holes, the fact that that whole midfield was signed by his predecessor says a lot - what formation did he hope to play with those signings? We lost our 3 CM’s in the summer and replaced them with a winger, a DM and a Mallan (no idea what his best position is). Our recruitment was scatter gun, and has left us being into March without a clue what the best formation for our squad is.

Milligan was ok, but struggled with the pace. Omengoa was disappointing, but then again I don’t see him as a LM (appreciate he’s tended to come on there), Horgan I didn’t think he offered enough of an outball for us, and he offers no protection defensively. And Mallan. I see he “liked” this tweet from TalkingBaws.com - I think it says it all about him as a character really. For me, he doesn’t impact the game enough, he has some nice attributes but fails to really put his mark on a game. I thought I might’ve been harsh on him, but I had a Caley supporting mate along with me tonight, his view - he was pish. Maybe with a couple of midfielders behind him who could drive the game he’d be free to do what he does?

For me very few got pass marks, Flo for his work rate and goal, Milligan, Daz, Rocky and McNulty.

10 out of 12 for Hecky is definitely a great start, I just hope this isn’t his long term plan.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Hecky for me is a shrewd character. He has not given the players too much reason to over think. The players at the moment are thread bare. Too play his high intensity game with what he has at his disposal is a fair ask. He tweaked it last night got a response. Shows he has tactical know how. He's nursing us over the line by not rocking the boat. But observing and encouraging. Next year I think he will put his stamp on the team. Patience. Its a marathon than not a sprint.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

This brought me joy anaw,one Hibs fan was in the bog when this happened and sprinted out thinking it was a Hibs pen such was the cheer that went up.
He got a standing ovation, which was superb. Could not love SDG more.

The ref was shocking. Why does he go over and help their player back onto the pitch when he's on the ground off it?
That was absolutely unbelievable, as was the whole performance. We will get hammered for that radge, but about five minutes before that Morelos and Candeias were blatantly winding up the fans in front of the East, and the lineo is literally standing watching them, and McLean is studiously ignoring it.

Mags

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Marc Mac was onside , I think PH was feart tae put a sub on after last week, hence Horgan being on the park long after his usual 60 minutes, in hindsight, subbing him earlier and we would have had Daz for next week.
Agree....he was onside, tho' at the time I was not sure! That felt like a win. It's impossible to stop mindless morons like the guy last night. A football crowd is a microcosm of society, which will always include morons. Whilst I understand the 'suggestion' of closing that part of the stand, I reckon it's like wearing a corset ie simply shoves the problem somewhere else.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He got a standing ovation, which was superb. Could not love SDG more.

That was absolutely unbelievable, as was the whole performance. We will get hammered for that radge, but about five minutes before that Morelos and Candeias were blatantly winding up the fans in front of the East, and the lineo is literally standing watching them, and McLean is studiously ignoring it.
I was surprised it was only a cup thrown at that fanny going up the touchline trying to wind everybody up.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Another footnote from Friday about them Huns singing - sacrilege they've chored part ofl
Joy
Division's hallowed Love Will Tear Us Apart. Hands aff he horrible b'stards!

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Another footnote from Friday about them Huns singing - sacrilege they've chored part ofl
Joy
Division's hallowed Love Will Tear Us Apart. Hands aff he horrible b'stards!
Irony is they've used a Man u song to sing about a Liverpool player on loan

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I read that Steven Gerrard has been given an apology by the referee for the "foul" by Omeonga in the build up to our equaliser.

Can't be shared because the source links to the sun, but surely that can't be true
Better not be, ffs eh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors