• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and we robbed the Huns.....

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Just back and I thought Hibs were rotten for almost the whole game, but for that wee ten minute spell we had them on the ropes, scored and shut up shop, even though we lost Daz for part of that. First half was all Rangers, they could have easily been 3 or 4 up whilst we rarely had a look at that dirty bastard Hun McGregors goal. Stevie Mallan woke up around 70 minutes, started to play and linked up with the tireless Flo and the clever running McNulty after 70 minutes of big fucking hoofs and boom 1-1 and it might have been 3 or 4 to Hibs, which would have been up there with turning water into wine!

On a serious note, I have seen the video of the fucking idiot who ran on and pushed the Hun defender, what was he doing? Once again, stupidity deflects from eighty minutes of unadulterated sectarianism for the 3600 scumbags in the south stand. I actually had heated words with a member of the Hibs board at half time, pointing out just how a noisy away end had geed up the Huns first half. The response, what do you want us to do, turn down their money? Well aye, I do, dinnae take their money, you are encouraging and accepting sectarianism live on world wide TV. After we scored the scumbags shut up and drifted off, we couldnae hear them just like we couldnae here them before Christmas when there was 1800 of them. I also understand Ms Dempster is angry about the fan running on, she should be. I hope she is also angry about the constant sectarian singing coming from the Sevco fans or are 3600 Huns singing "Kill a Fenian before they die" acceptable to Hibs, because its not to me.

Hibs were poor tonight, I felt first half it was the Hibs defence, the goalie and Milligan v 11 Huns, second half didnae change as Horgan tires at 60 minutes, Omeonga vanished around the same time, Mallan didnae get going until 70 minutes and the two strikers were starved of quality service. Then we woke up, battered into them as they tired badly, got a goal where it looked like McNulty was at least a foot offside from my seat and might had 2 or 3 more of Horgan had scored when he should have, Mallan had a chance deflected over and McNulty had a good shot saved by the orange kitted goalie who the lassie said no to. The subtle tweak around 70 minutes nearly got us the win, but I am no sure I enjoy 70 minutes of turgid shite, 10 minutes of the Hibs we love then 10 minutes on 10 men with backs to the wall. Still I came out of the ground feeling like we had won, at half time I expected us to get spanked. Lastly we are back letting Sir Dave and Lewis take an eternity to take a shy, fucking move it quicker for Sauzee's sake.

The Team

Rocky had no chance at the goal, stays on his line and delays his kick outs too much for me but I thought he had a decent game.

Sir David blew hot and cold, the kent Kent gave him a torrid time, still he did score the winning goal against tonights opponents, a header that sailed into the net in the 92nd minute of the Scottish Cup Final on the 21st of May 2016 and for that, I am eternally grateful.

I though Daz was superb tonight, the best of the backies. His less than subtle 'arm across' Plug was worth a booking, his taking one for the team when Horgan put him in trouble when he didnae need to was what any Hibby would do for his team. We will miss him next week.

Paul is getting better again, the back 6 kept us in it first half.

I felt Lewis was poor for a second game in a row, it pains me to say that but the Huns went at him and he struggled.

Mark Milligan is awfy slow, which is a pity as he held us together first half and gave us a fighting 90 minutes. Pity we didnae sign him in his late twenties as he is a decent player but a yard too slow when up against decent players ( I never thought I would ever say that about the Huns).

Mallan was gunt awful for 60 minutes, he then woke up and drove us on, I think at the commend of Heck? Must give us more.

Horgan did go at the huns for 60 minutes then tired really badly. We ken he does that, the coaching staff have to learn it pronto and swap him out. His sloppy play when Daz was sent off was criminal as was his miss when clear through.

Omeonga showed snippets of skill but was Scottish Fitba'd oot the game tonight. Much of it passed him by.

Flo Kamberi takes stick from Hibs fans. Fuck knows why, think of Rowan Vine or James Collins then measure that against the work rate, effort and goals Flo brings to us, plus the sheer look of absolute joy when he scored. I thought he was great tonight, but I do admit he has a first touch like a baby elephant.

Marc Mac is a striker, his clever runs were not recognised by our long punts and poor midfield service. His lay off for the goal was great though, offside or not! He and Flo work really well together.

Subs

Barts came on to shore up the ten men and did so. Horgan should have been replaced by Murray or Bigirimana after an hour. But I'll take it.

The management team

I wont lie, at 70 minutes I was doubting our choices, nae changes, long hoofs, nae service, the Huns winning. But a wee tweak, I think but I am not sure that saw Mallan push forward through the middle unlocked the Huns backies and we might have beaten them. I dinnae like chess, I dinnae like chess fitba, but I will take that after being pish poor for so much of the game. make changes earlier Heck, it was Lennon's failing too.

The Huns

I dont hide my hatred of the Hunstitution, they make me feel a mixture of rage, hatred and the need to spew. I also never liked Slippy, I am an Evertonian as well as a Hibernian, he is a red shite who used to be an Evertonian. Jim Traynor, orange strips, their songs, their cuntish fans, everything about them is the antithesis of what I believe is good in this world. But on a fitba front, I think they play some nice fitba, play to win and are nothing like the Huns of auld. I even find the Buffalo Soldier/ Alfredo tune catchy in a way nae Hibby ever should. Pity really as I would rather the scumbags supporting them watched Craig Levien style shite every week.

The referee McLean had clearly accepted his demotion at the local Orange Lodge after failing to prevent us beat his team on the 21st of May 2016. He is climbing back 'up the ladder' and done everything in his sash and apron wearing efforts tonight to right that wrong. For me he was cheating at various points in the game. How the cross between a Freddo Bar and Plug from the Bash Street Kids isnae booked for constant cheating, well only a Hun supporting referee could explain. Fuck off McLean, dreadful display.

Hibs support was noisy although can you imagine what the noise would be like if the Since 1875 and new Section 43 singers communicated., 20,050 of an attendance is mare than the puddle drinkers will evr be able to quote for a game live on TV on a Friday.

Man of the Match - well at 0-1 to Club 2012 I couldnae have picked a man of the match, maybe a least shite of the match in Daz, Milligan and McNulty but Flo's goal and his drive at the Huns the whole second half earns my man of the match. Well done and Happy Birthday Big Man!

Next up Motherwell, Daz free it will be tough as I expect Spike as a centre half and Slivka back in the mini me midfield midgets.

We really are the Huns bogey team and long may that continue as they are fucking scumbags.

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:
Tremendous atmosphere tonight up in the FF – place was bouncing. Pity about the flares though, that’ll be another fine taking into account the dafty who ran onto the park.
It’s a worrying trend, all this misbehaviour coming from our fans – playing right into the hands of Radar, Jabba et al. Hibs hooligans will no doubt feature somewhere.
The stories about increased drug taking appear to be based on fact too.

I saw one guy tonight who was clearly coked out of his head. He didn’t have a clue what was going on around him and to describe his behaviour as ‘bizarre’ is actually playing it down. He was clearly hallucinating.

His linesman wasn’t much better to be honest.

I'm guessing you don't like them Mark?

Thanks for report

As an aside, commetator on radio commended their fans for not adding to the potential trouble...oh so you didn't see a couple of hundred of their supporters running down to the corner and trying to confront stewards and Hibbies? Well some people may'be have tunnel vision...but then I am beginning to talk about the ref ….

Thanks for report

As an aside, commetator on radio commended their fans for not adding to the potential trouble...oh so you didn't see a couple of hundred of their supporters running down to the corner and trying to confront stewards and Hibbies? Well some people may'be have tunnel vision...but then I am beginning to talk about the ref ….

Be fair Davy, after the Hibs fan machine gunned Tavernier it was only right that the Sevconians should rush down and throw themselves in front of the guns.

Heroes.
Every last one of them.

No really no.

No really know.

We all no.

We all no.

Spellist.

Great report agree with everything. The Huns really are a horrible lot
Pug I thought was ineffective and, extremely ugly

G

Spellist.

Gilty.
:38:

Hibs were terrible for 65 mins,like utter gash we used to see under Calderwood but we see when we equalised,oh ya fucker.
The Hun dogs were silenced again,Hibs are the only team Gerard hasnae beat in the league.

Kamberi must be a due a ban btw,picking up daft bookings every game...

That report needs more anti-hun bile imo.

Other than that agree 100%. On the shy point, SDG and Lewie need someone to show for it - too much hiding happens for my liking when we have a throw.

Hibs were terrible for 65 mins,like utter gash we used to see under Calderwood but we see when we equalised,oh ya fucker.
The Hun dogs were silenced again,Hibs are the only team Gerard hasnae beat in the league.

Kamberi must be a due a ban btw,picking up daft bookings every game...

Did he get booked again?
I was probably purplefaced spitting at that referee at the time and missed it.
Thought he had a brilliant wee spell out wide. Fcukin immense.

Glad Slippy seems to hate us.
That's 'natural order'.

I hear rangers have given Aberdeen 900 tickets for their cup tie this week, refusing the request for more.

The point being I absolutely agree M - we shouldn’t be taking the sectarian money, and cut their allocation to 1 less than they give us. We’d lose 6000 fans by doing that - could we make up that in the home end over the course of the season I bet we would.

Again hibs are front page news and will rightly be punished for a one off incident. Frankly it’s a funkin scandal that the behaviour in the away end is ignored.

I thought the ref was yet another example of the dire standards this year.

I think some players are clearly carrying injuries or are off the boil. Not much available to change with currently so we soldier on.

This brought me joy anaw,one Hibs fan was in the bog when this happened and sprinted out thinking it was a Hibs pen such was the cheer that went up.

Thanks for report

What commentator?

Tremendous atmosphere tonight up in the FF – place was bouncing. Pity about the flares though, that’ll be another fine taking into account the dafty who ran onto the park.
It’s a worrying trend, all this misbehaviour coming from our fans – playing right into the hands of Radar, Jabba et al. Hibs hooligans will no doubt feature somewhere.
The stories about increased drug taking appear to be based on fact too.

I saw one guy tonight who was clearly coked out of his head. He didn’t have a clue what was going on around him and to describe his behaviour as ‘bizarre’ is actually playing it down. He was clearly hallucinating.

His linesman wasn’t much better to be honest.
Excellent wee punchline.
He was the worst of the 23 (See what I did there?) on the park.

Did he get booked again?
I was probably purplefaced spitting at that referee at the time and missed it.
Thought he had a brilliant wee spell out wide. Fcukin immense.

Glad Slippy seems to hate us.
That's 'natural order'.

Kicking the ball away? After two buns had got away with similar?

Dunno, was on Radio Scotland..maybe just a reporter

Smashing Just Back. Absolutely bang on about Kamberi.

Thought we robbed them, but at the same time could easily have won it in our spell after the goal.

I can’t take to Milligan he gives the ball away far too much and is just too slow.

And for the hun supporters behaving when the boy ran on the park they must’ve missed them all running to the corner and a seat and bottles being thrown towards him/the police.

Anyway we robbed them. Fuck the huns.

Cracking Just Back as always, agree with the lot. That's infuriating that a board member said that...sickening really.

After our goal someone behind me said "I'm glad Flo tried to take a touch before shooting!" Wish I'd thought of that.

Last edited:
Marc Mac was onside , I think PH was feart tae put a sub on after last week, hence Horgan being on the park long after his usual 60 minutes, in hindsight, subbing him earlier and we would have had Daz for next week.

Dunno, was on Radio Scotland..maybe just a reporter
Maybe a pile o shit?
I'm with you , Mark.
My dislike of them....old and new.....knows no bounds.

First half was disappointed. Second half much better generally. We look tired and short of options. Took PHB a while tae tweak it. But he did and I was pleased by the impact. Its all about top six for us, all good so far.
Pissed the huns off. Will take my point.
Thanks for report.

100% agree with that Mark - including the hun-hatred!
They were as good as Ive seen them for an hour, we as poor as I can remember.
Crackin finish to the game, have to admit prior to the last 15 I was beginning to question the choice of manager (already! a bit harsh)
Good pair of strikers we have there, they need to be used effectively and if we can get Mallen playing like he finished the game more consistently...

Agree cracking just back.Thought the PH changed us to a 451 about 5 mins before half time with Kamberi playing out in the left wing.
The referee was honking.Also why didn't mcnulty play to the whistle a min before they scored.

I know we're decimated with players missing but that was a pretty poor Hibs side for 87 minutes.

I really wish we'd have played better and got the opening goal. It would have stopped the sevcovians enjoying themselves so much and in turn encouraging their team. If we went 1 nil up early I doubt we would have heard however many were there.

The referee was a cheat. That wasn't the stuff 'that evens out over a season'. But aye he'll get another badge on his pinny.

I'm disappointed I had to give up a Friday night for that but relatively smug we mugged them for a point.

The boy that ran on the pitch should be jailed. The flare in the singing section was pathetic. I've had better in a cocktail.

Great summary Mark, cheers.

Think we can say goodbye to Fri/Sat night matches for a while.

Detest those *&*^ more game. Fuck thum.

We were shite for most of the game but the good spell just about made up for it. I don't think they could've took it if we had managed to score the winner.
The ref was shocking. Why does he go over and help their player back onto the pitch when he's on the ground off it?

One idiot out of 17,000 has us all tarnished as a fanbase. 3500 bigots singing bile for 90% of the game, brushed under the carpet as it’s a minority. I hate that club with a passion.

In terms of the game, we stank the place out for 80 minutes. Slow, ponderous with no link between defence and attack. They overran us in midfield and I felt that we should’ve gone 3-5-2 to combat it. To me it looked as though we went 4-5-1 just before halftime, with Flo playing wide left, it was then tweaked again later in the game.

We’re still trying to our square pegs in round holes, the fact that that whole midfield was signed by his predecessor says a lot - what formation did he hope to play with those signings? We lost our 3 CM’s in the summer and replaced them with a winger, a DM and a Mallan (no idea what his best position is). Our recruitment was scatter gun, and has left us being into March without a clue what the best formation for our squad is.

Milligan was ok, but struggled with the pace. Omengoa was disappointing, but then again I don’t see him as a LM (appreciate he’s tended to come on there), Horgan I didn’t think he offered enough of an outball for us, and he offers no protection defensively. And Mallan. I see he “liked” this tweet from TalkingBaws.com - I think it says it all about him as a character really. For me, he doesn’t impact the game enough, he has some nice attributes but fails to really put his mark on a game. I thought I might’ve been harsh on him, but I had a Caley supporting mate along with me tonight, his view - he was pish. Maybe with a couple of midfielders behind him who could drive the game he’d be free to do what he does?

For me very few got pass marks, Flo for his work rate and goal, Milligan, Daz, Rocky and McNulty.

10 out of 12 for Hecky is definitely a great start, I just hope this isn’t his long term plan.

Hecky for me is a shrewd character. He has not given the players too much reason to over think. The players at the moment are thread bare. Too play his high intensity game with what he has at his disposal is a fair ask. He tweaked it last night got a response. Shows he has tactical know how. He's nursing us over the line by not rocking the boat. But observing and encouraging. Next year I think he will put his stamp on the team. Patience. Its a marathon than not a sprint.

This brought me joy anaw,one Hibs fan was in the bog when this happened and sprinted out thinking it was a Hibs pen such was the cheer that went up.

He got a standing ovation, which was superb. Could not love SDG more.

The ref was shocking. Why does he go over and help their player back onto the pitch when he's on the ground off it?

That was absolutely unbelievable, as was the whole performance. We will get hammered for that radge, but about five minutes before that Morelos and Candeias were blatantly winding up the fans in front of the East, and the lineo is literally standing watching them, and McLean is studiously ignoring it.

Great write up, M. Cheers.

Marc Mac was onside , I think PH was feart tae put a sub on after last week, hence Horgan being on the park long after his usual 60 minutes, in hindsight, subbing him earlier and we would have had Daz for next week.
Agree....he was onside, tho' at the time I was not sure! That felt like a win. It's impossible to stop mindless morons like the guy last night. A football crowd is a microcosm of society, which will always include morons. Whilst I understand the 'suggestion' of closing that part of the stand, I reckon it's like wearing a corset ie simply shoves the problem somewhere else.

He got a standing ovation, which was superb. Could not love SDG more.

That was absolutely unbelievable, as was the whole performance. We will get hammered for that radge, but about five minutes before that Morelos and Candeias were blatantly winding up the fans in front of the East, and the lineo is literally standing watching them, and McLean is studiously ignoring it.
I was surprised it was only a cup thrown at that fanny going up the touchline trying to wind everybody up.

What commentator?
It was Neil McCann

It was Neil McCann

Cheers. Quelled surprise. McCann defends rangers fans. An absolute prostitute

Another footnote from Friday about them Huns singing - sacrilege they've chored part ofl
Joy
Division's hallowed Love Will Tear Us Apart. Hands aff he horrible b'stards!

Another footnote from Friday about them Huns singing - sacrilege they've chored part ofl
Joy
Division's hallowed Love Will Tear Us Apart. Hands aff he horrible b'stards!
Irony is they've used a Man u song to sing about a Liverpool player on loan

Reactions: Zab
I read that Steven Gerrard has been given an apology by the referee for the "foul" by Omeonga in the build up to our equaliser.

Can't be shared because the source links to the sun, but surely that can't be true
Better not be, ffs eh

This thread has been viewed 6546 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back