• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just Back and we got mugged....

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
We don’t need - nor can we afford - 3 experienced goalkeepers.

If we had resigned Bogdan in January in preparation for off loading Maxwell or Marciano that would make sense, but we moved with almost indecent haste the minute PHB was binned.

Don’t really understand why Bogdan was without a club either.
It's a strange one for the reasons you mention and more to the point who sanctioned the deal as JR wasn't in charge then.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I like Doidge.
Well aware of his limitations, but really, we've been needing a lump of a forward for a very long time. Holt was good of course, but at the wrong end of his career.

Truthfully, we've been spoiled with attackers over the years that we dont appreciate ones that can't "play a bit"
Griffiths, Riordan, Cummings to an extent, Stokes, O'Connor, Kamberi, McNulty, even the Aussie (mindfart) and Dom.

All forwards we liked, all forwards that have good technical ability and most of them, movement. Gaz was obviously a big boy, but had good feet.

Name the ones we dont like and it'll be the opposite style of forward.

So long as the partner is up to scratch, a player with Doidge attributes has a place.
Start playing 433's and 451 variations and we might have an issue.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I like Doidge.
Well aware of his limitations, but really, we've been needing a lump of a forward for a very long time. Holt was good of course, but at the wrong end of his career.

Truthfully, we've been spoiled with attackers over the years that we dont appreciate ones that can't "play a bit"
Griffiths, Riordan, Cummings to an extent, Stokes, O'Connor, Kamberi, McNulty, even the Aussie (mindfart) and Dom.

All forwards we liked, all forwards that have good technical ability and most of them, movement. Gaz was obviously a big boy, but had good feet.

Name the ones we dont like and it'll be the opposite style of forward.

So long as the partner is up to scratch, a player with Doidge attributes has a place.
Start playing 433's and 451 variations and we might have an issue.
Chris Killen was a great signing scoring in his debut game at Ibrox against the Zombies in another 0 3 game.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just out of curiosity, were you at the St Mirren game? If you were, didn't you think Hanson and Porteous both played well, given that it wasn't the best of performances from the team, especially the midfield? I am one of many who thinks that the captaincy is doing Paul no favours, but I prefer him to any of the others available at the moment, with young Porteous exempt from any criticism, of course.
Don't think Hanson was playing.Mind you you get nowhere playing kids.

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Don't think Hanson was playing.Mind you you get nowhere playing kids.
Noted - and altered for you, Moany !!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
It's a strange one for the reasons you mention and more to the point who sanctioned the deal as JR wasn't in charge then.
JR was appointed mid November and Bogdan put pen to paper about a week later as I recall it.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
JR was appointed mid November and Bogdan put pen to paper about a week later as I recall it.
Aye Bogdan had been training with us, but didn’t actually sign until after Jack Ross was appointed.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
just find it strange why we need three keepers
I'd guess that Rocky had already made up his mind he was looking for a move after that interview back home, and Maxwell is just a loan - and arguably not a particularly good one.

So we could be pretty light on 'keepers come January, despite appearing to steal Yogi's 'goalkeeper school' idea.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'd guess that Rocky had already made up his mind he was looking for a move after that interview back home, and Maxwell is just a loan - and arguably not a particularly good one.

So we could be pretty light on 'keepers come January, despite appearing to steal Yogi's 'goalkeeper school' idea.
Happily send Maxwell packing.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in