• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just Back and we got mugged....

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I thought we were by far the better team today, to come out of that with only a point is an injustice, thats what it is. Hibernian were excellent first half, we should have been out of sight. When we scored the second, which was a cracker, we should have seen the game out. We didn't. Although the manager replaced three attacking players with three attacking players we slowly let a pretty average Killie into the game before the inevitable blunder cost us a late equaliser. I am sure Jack is already thinking of solutions, one of the easiest of those might be swapping keeper for now?

I thought Slivka was superb, Doidge was excellent, Ryan and Paul played very well and Newell had his best game yet. Naismith was good right up til Miller came on for them, Lewis had a tough shift against Burke, but we seemed ot sit further and further back as the game went on, when there was no need. Another question, 9 games unbeaten, a Hibs Kids game and the crowds are going down?

Doidge's goal was yet another weird one, its what he does, and the build up play ( I think 8 passes in a row) for Naismiths stoatir was a joy to watch.

On a catering note, I had the home made lentil soup today, brave of me after getting poisoned the last time I had it. Turns out, it was tasty, salty, warm and with a dash of black pepper it warmed my cockles on a cold day. Lentil soup also has the added benefit of a wind powered evening on a Saturday night!

I didn't think much of Killie, I thought less of the fucking clown Clancy. His error in giving them a thrown in when the Killie player kicked it out started their build up to the equaliser. It was one of many errors for this incompetent buffoon, he is useless.

The Team

Maxwell, well I am sorry I know he made a couple of saves but I would like to see his efforts at both goals?

I thought Naismith was excellent right up to the introduction of Liam Miller who skinned Naismith often and well. Excellent blooter of a goal, when the whole stadium and their goalie expected a cross, bang!

Porto was Porto, smashing laddie.

Paul was as good, his cross field passing was immense today.

Lewis found it hard marking the decent ginger ex hun Burke.

Hallberg played well but a couple of errors sneaked in to his play today, his shots were liek pass backs too.

Vicky Slivka today played like the Juventus player we signed, his very best game in a HIbs jersey, I thought he was excellent, great feet, a couple of crunching tackles and nice movement. Very well played.

Joe Newell gave us a good 60 minutes, I would say his best hour for Hibs too. He tires and loses interest around the hour though.

Scottie had a very quiet day, I hope things are ok as he didn't produce much on Tuesday either.

Flo done ok, he is the grafter up front.

Doidge scored again, he is improving like a fine bottle of MD 20 20. He wins plenty of headers, mostly finds a fellow Hibs player and looks pretty decent now. Go figure.

Before I talk about the subs, I felt the three changes, Boyler for Flo, Horgan for Newell and Mallan for Allan won us teh games v Motherwell and St Mirrren. Today it didnae work. Lets mix it up a wee bit please?

The subs

The first change was Mallan for Allan on the hour. I thought Mallan brought an energy Scottie was not showing. His poor pass prevented us possibly going 3 1 up.

Boyler replaced Flo with 20 to go and he really makes a difference. HOWEVER we played him as a winger and it didnae work, the one up front shite is rotten, its not a Hibs thing.

Horgan came on for Newell, he did mix it up but his woeful blootered cross when a simple ball along the grass to Mallan may have sealed the three points. Not good enough, the pass was abject.

None changed the game, they need too.

I hope Ross and Potter learned a lot from today, its clear the goalie isnae good enough, he is like Nick Colgan at cross balls, the missing link in the middle is a cross of Marv, Millie and Dylan, Dylan would sort it though. I hope sitting deep at 2 1 up isnae their idea, Hibs fans hate it as it conjures up memories of a Hibs team pre Neil Lennon. Shivver!!! One observation, Potter is a talker, He was at it all game. Good.

Killie were there for the taking, no Brophy gave us a chance, we didnae take it. They are certainly not better than Hibs, we need to look to end the season above them. Same with Motherwell last week. Decent support. My sons Uni pal and hosuemate is a Killie fan, we give him a birl back to Waverley post match, he couldnae believe they left with a point.

Clancy is incompetent, he should not be refereeing senior football. A clown.

The fans were muted, the new heed chanter in the Since 1875 group disnae have a voice that carries and I miss the old days of 1000 squeaky voices shouting Hibees Hibees on days like today!

Man of the match was, as the sponsors correctly picked, Vikki Slivka, well played son, nice fitba, great feet, keep it going.

In summary, we played much worse on Tuesday and won, harrumph!

Next up a cauld and lonely run up to Dingwall on Wednesday night, a nights sleep over in the sticks with some well kent faces in tow.

See you behind the goals!

Hibernian Forever!

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Scunnered. Two points thrown away.

Clancy, ffs. You just know he’s a wank of a person in real life, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cheers for the report @1875 had to settle for the wireless today as my HibsTV subscription had lapsed. Hopefully Maxwell is dropped for the Sheep game, his distribution is good but not much else.

I believe that’s 15 points we’ve now let slip from winning positions and a crazy amount of goals conceded in the last 5 minutes. Reckon we’re lacking a leader to help see us through the closing stages of a game. No game management evident at all.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Agree with all of that.
Maxwell was shocking at both goals, positioning at crosses is confusing and leaves him running backwards every time.
Step back and attack the ball, don't backtrack. One of the first things I was taught as a keeper. Fool

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cheers for the report @1875 had to settle for the wireless today as my HibsTV subscription had lapsed. Hopefully Maxwell is dropped for the Sheep game, his distribution is good but not much else.

I believe that’s 15 points we’ve now let slip from winning positions and a crazy amount of goals conceded in the last 5 minutes. Reckon we’re lacking a leader to help see us through the closing stages of a game. No game management evident at all.
Re, the leader.
First half, Porteous was commanding the back 4, screaming at the line and forcing them up the pitch. First time I've really noticed it from him.
He really could turn into some player.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Re, the leader.
First half, Porteous was commanding the back 4, screaming at the line and forcing them up the pitch. First time I've really noticed it from him.
That’s great to hear, we’re badly needing a vocal motivator/organiser.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Re, the leader.
I dont think he'll be here long but will enjoy him while he is.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I would have kept kamberi on as his running had them worried , pissed off at the end I mean come on tae fuck ! how many times do we do this .

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Great report. The last minute equaliser was sore and undeserved. Far too many positives from the game to be to downhearted. Our Hibs are a whisker away from being very good. I'm confident for the future. GGTTH

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Great report. The last minute equaliser was sore and undeserved. Far too many positives from the game to be to downhearted. Our Hibs are a whisker away from being very good. I'm confident for the future. GGTTH
My thoughts exactly.

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I thought we were by far the better team today, to come out of that with only a point is an injustice, thats what it is. Hibernian were excellent first half, we should have been out of sight. When we scored the second, which was a cracker, we should have seen the game out. We didn't. Although the manager replaced three attacking players with three attacking players we slowly let a pretty average Killie into the game before the inevitable blunder cost us a late equaliser. I am sure Jack is already thinking of solutions, one of the easiest of those might be swapping keeper for now?

I thought Slivka was superb, Doidge was excellent, Ryan and Paul played very well and Newell had his best game yet. Naismith was good right up til Miller came on for them, Lewis had a tough shift against Burke, but we seemed ot sit further and further back as the game went on, when there was no need. Another question, 9 games unbeaten, a Hibs Kids game and the crowds are going down?

Doidge's goal was yet another weird one, its what he does, and the build up play ( I think 8 passes in a row) for Naismiths stoatir was a joy to watch.

On a catering note, I had the home made lentil soup today, brave of me after getting poisoned the last time I had it. Turns out, it was tasty, salty, warm and with a dash of black pepper it warmed my cockles on a cold day. Lentil soup also has the added benefit of a wind powered evening on a Saturday night!

I didn't think much of Killie, I thought less of the fucking clown Clancy. His error in giving them a thrown in when the Killie player kicked it out started their build up to the equaliser. It was one of many errors for this incompetent buffoon, he is useless.

The Team

Maxwell, well I am sorry I know he made a couple of saves but I would like to see his efforts at both goals?

I thought Naismith was excellent right up to the introduction of Liam Miller who skinned Naismith often and well. Excellent blooter of a goal, when the whole stadium and their goalie expected a cross, bang!

Porto was Porto, smashing laddie.

Paul was as good, his cross field passing was immense today.

Lewis found it hard marking the decent ginger ex hun Burke.

Hallberg played well but a couple of errors sneaked in to his play today, his shots were liek pass backs too.

Vicky Slivka today played like the Juventus player we signed, his very best game in a HIbs jersey, I thought he was excellent, great feet, a couple of crunching tackles and nice movement. Very well played.

Joe Newell gave us a good 60 minutes, I would say his best hour for Hibs too. He tires and loses interest around the hour though.

Scottie had a very quiet day, I hope things are ok as he didn't produce much on Tuesday either.

Flo done ok, he is the grafter up front.

Doidge scored again, he is improving like a fine bottle of MD 20 20. He wins plenty of headers, mostly finds a fellow Hibs player and looks pretty decent now. Go figure.

Before I talk about the subs, I felt the three changes, Boyler for Flo, Horgan for Newell and Mallan for Allan won us teh games v Motherwell and St Mirrren. Today it didnae work. Lets mix it up a wee bit please?

The subs

The first change was Mallan for Allan on the hour. I thought Mallan brought an energy Scottie was not showing. His poor pass prevented us possibly going 3 1 up.

Boyler replaced Flo with 20 to go and he really makes a difference. HOWEVER we played him as a winger and it didnae work, the one up front shite is rotten, its not a Hibs thing.

Horgan came on for Newell, he did mix it up but his woeful blootered cross when a simple ball along the grass to Mallan may have sealed the three points. Not good enough, the pass was abject.

None changed the game, they need too.

I hope Ross and Potter learned a lot from today, its clear the goalie isnae good enough, he is like Nick Colgan at cross balls, the missing link in the middle is a cross of Marv, Millie and Dylan, Dylan would sort it though. I hope sitting deep at 2 1 up isnae their idea, Hibs fans hate it as it conjures up memories of a Hibs team pre Neil Lennon. Shivver!!! One observation, Potter is a talker, He was at it all game. Good.

Killie were there for the taking, no Brophy gave us a chance, we didnae take it. They are certainly not better than Hibs, we need to look to end the season above them. Same with Motherwell last week. Decent support. My sons Uni pal and hosuemate is a Killie fan, we give him a birl back to Waverley post match, he couldnae believe they left with a point.

Clancy is incompetent, he should not be refereeing senior football. A clown.

The fans were muted, the new heed chanter in the Since 1875 group disnae have a voice that carries and I miss the old days of 1000 squeaky voices shouting Hibees Hibees on days like today!

Man of the match was, as the sponsors correctly picked, Vikki Slivka, well played son, nice fitba, great feet, keep it going.

In summary, we played much worse on Tuesday and won, harrumph!

Next up a cauld and lonely run up to Dingwall on Wednesday night, a nights sleep over in the sticks with some well kent faces in tow.

See you behind the goals!

Hibernian Forever!
Thanks for the Just Back. I agree with everything you've stated. Bang on account.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cheers for that, Mark.

I was furious when I saw the inevitable equaliser going in on beeb text updates (sic) but feel much better after your thinly-veiled optimism ;)

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I need an answer to a question that is ripping my brain to shreds. Why was there a free kick awarded in the build up to their equaliser? Naysmith won the ball, smashed the ref in the face with the ball,did I miss something?

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
Re, the leader.
Thank goodness. We've needed someone to marshall the back line for ages. Future club captain and Scotland defender IMHO.

Ryan getting after them, and a decent keeper (which Maxwell is NOT!) and we could be looking at a decent second half to the season. What on earth Hekinbum was doing with them I do not Know.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I need an answer to a question that is ripping my brain to shreds. Why was there a free kick awarded in the build up to their equaliser? Naysmith won the ball, smashed the ref in the face with the ball,did I miss something?
He was dragged back by Hallberg just as Naismith was coming in. Foul was awarded before Naismith melted him in the face. He took it well tbf

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Kevin Clancy

kaiser sauzee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I thought this was the case as well. As @1875 stated though, it was consistent with the rest of the refs performance

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thank goodness. We've needed someone to marshall the back line for ages. Future club captain and Scotland defender IMHO.

Ryan getting after them, and a decent keeper (which Maxwell is NOT!) and we could be looking at a decent second half to the season. What on earth Hekinbum was doing with them I do not Know.
Maxwell shouldnt play our next game. Apart from 1 genuinely good point blank save, he had me worried every time they put a ball in the box. Everything right by him to the back post, where he was nowhere near it.

As for PH, it was obviously just his style of football that was rotten. 4 weeks ago nobody would have thought some of the link up and triangles was even possible with the team. Worlds apart today.

Just remembered Newell nearly scored a worldy after a couple fancy flicks and tricks starting at the corner. We could have a good strong second half.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in