• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and we collapsed

This feels like the beginning of something bad rather than the end of it... I hope I am wrong and then next appointment is good and we go from strength to strength but the dark cloud looks like it has set up shop over Leith atm

That was a hard watch last night couple of times camera panned on Hibs support,1875 looked like he had lost the will to live,the football is chronic the substitutions baffling,whoever gets the job will earn his money trying to turn things round
Did it look like I need a haircut?

Looked like you needed a large vino tinto.

nut bro.
Grow your dreads.

nut bro.
Grow your dreads.
Certainly looked like he was dreading something

The worrying thing is we are not talking about 1or 2 not being up to the task there is almost a whole teams worth and some of them are on long contracts. Jurgen Klopp couldn’t do anything with that team. Ron will have to go on a big summer spending spree and bring in new players on top of the dross we won’t be able to get rid off. i hope he is prepared to accept a bloated squad and a hefty wage bill because the alternative I fear could be relegation next season
You really think he will?

My opinion - we're doomed.

And a shave

This thread has been viewed 4370 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50