• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

Just back and we are going to win the league.....

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Is it just me or is the picture on Hibs TV been terrible last two games, noting I only see the post match highlights?
Thought the quality was absolutely shite, no replays of the goals or different angles. I’m thinking this could be the away team are supplying the footage, or they are just using the bare minimum for these friendlies.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It's set at 200. Click the HD tab on the wee screen and change it to 1500.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
It's not just the quality of the images, it's the camerawork that's poor. Jerky zoom. Amateur. That's what I meant by filmed on a phone

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
It's not just the quality of the images, it's the camerawork that's poor. Jerky zoom. Amateur. That's what I meant by filmed on a phone
The quality of the image is top notch if you set it to 1500. That's all I meant. Wasn't disputing just trying to help. Sheesh!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The quality of the image is top notch if you set it to 1500. That's all I meant. Wasn't disputing just trying to help. Sheesh!

Your help was much appreciated Mr Sheesh!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors