• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just back and that was the Hibs I love to watch

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just as well he's scored 5 in 3 games then.
He's still the same guy that was getting slated for the misses against the sheep and that goal was worse than all of those misses. The guy is a Hibs player and I'll back him but anyone that thinks that he's a vastly improved player because he's scored 5 in 3 compared to the guy who scored hee haw in umpteen isn't reading the game and is just looking at numbers imo. However, having said that, confidence is huge in a striker so hopefully those numbers will help him kick on.

mentalhibbyjohn

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
He's still the same guy that was getting slated for the misses against the sheep and that goal was worse than all of those misses. The guy is a Hibs player and I'll back him but anyone that thinks that he's a vastly improved player because he's scored 5 in 3 compared to the guy who scored hee haw in umpteen isn't reading the game and is just looking at numbers imo. However, having said that, confidence is huge in a striker so hopefully those numbers will help him kick on.
Eh?

Reactions: Dub

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Ok I'll summarise - he's not been any better in last three games than he had been in the rest of the season.
I don't think he has upskilled, or 'turned the corner' into a top centre forward, but having Kamberi play alongside has added value to his game.

He's more a 'nuisance player' than a present day Alan Gordon.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Obviously playing 2 up front suits him and it's allowed him to get in to scoring positions.
Agreed but let's face it, if it wasn't for that Motherwell defender getting in the way, Saturday's effort would have been the miss of the decade, never mind the season.

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
Ok I'll summarise - he's not been any better in last three games than he had been in the rest of the season.
He may not be any better or worse of a player but picture this. Take the best race car driver in the world and give him a car with a horrible setup and it makes him look like a horrible driver. Now take a good football player and give the team he plays in a horrible setup...guess what, same result.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
We need pace in the team at the back although lewis and hanlon have been great servants for the club I would be looking to replace them along with a Rb .
We allowed far too many crosses into the box yesterday.
I though the first half yesterday was the best we have played for along time but I got the feeling with the subs , it was a case of giving players game time as allan or kamberi didn't look tired to me.
We have to look at the bigger picture though we have done well over the last 3 games points wise and I'm confident we can win on weds.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in