• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just back and that was the Hibs I love to watch

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I pretty much agree with all that.Slivka is a hit or a miss player.Some games he is very good, others he is mediocre.Today he was ok going on mediocre.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Cheers as always for the report @1875 As usual the commentators on the open all mics were talking shite as they laughed about Doidge almost managing to miss an open goal. I've seen the goal via twitter and he did well enough to bundle it home which is all we can ask of him. I think these cnuts will slate him unless he scores a worldy. Me, I'll be happy if he scores one off his arse every week.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Really good performance from Hibs today after a shaky start and very soft and avoidable goal conceded. Good start for the new management team. Some of the summer recruits are finally starting to show their worth. Doidge is a good front man who leads the line well but is much more effective when Kambri is linking with him. I was really impressed with Hibs attacking play today, with some great moves, wonderful passing movements and I really wish Doidge had scored with that chance in the second half as the move leading up to it was terrific. Newall played better than I have seen before..he is a lightweight but he is skilful and composed on the ball and has a great left foot. Being played more inside and in a deeper role suits his game much better than playing on the wing. Ross made some good positive attacking changes late on which gave us pace and energy on the counter attack against a tiring Motherwell defence. We got a deserved third goal because of it. I still think we are far too soft through the middle and lack pace and leadership especially in central defence. Hopefully JR in time can sort this out. Defensively we got much better as the game went on and looked more assured in coping with Motherwell's excellent attacking players. They threw loads of bodies forward late on but we coped well and hit them effectively on the break. Missed Doidge's goal as I was at the bogs but great to see him scoring again. My MOTM was Jason Nasimith who is looking far more impressive now than when he first arrived. Hallberg also had a great game. Noticeable that Glenn Middleton has been nowhere to be seen for the last two games.

Motherwell are a decent team who have just hit a bad run of results. Their wide players were superb and I would love to see their number 14 Jermain Hylton in a Hibs shirt. Great wing play from him...he is fast, skilful and his crossing was excellent. Beaton the referee was awful.

Different kind of game on Tuesday night against St Mirren away, but we have to be looking to win games like that to push us further up the league.

Last edited:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I thought newell put in a few good crosses from the free kicks he took as well. Agree on Hallberg too now he’s up to speed he’s looking a great signing.

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We’ve not only arrested a slide, we seem to have unearthed a good path forward.

transfer window will be interesting!
Are highlights on tv tonight anyone ? Time channel

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
We’ve not only arrested a slide, we seem to have unearthed a good path forward.

transfer window will be interesting!
Read the other day that after JR joined at Mirren around this time as well he emptied 10 players in the January so don’t think he will be shy in getting rid of the ones he doesn’t think are up to it.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Excellent performance today, the last time we played 'Well, they gubbed us in an easy win for them. They are a good team, best result of the season so far for us.
Hallberg, Scotty (1st half), Doidge, Flo and Newell (yes Newell) all were superb.
Our FBs struggled with the pace of the Motherwell wingers, PH, as mentioned, was a yard behind play today.
An organised side with freedom to play, along with some passion, the right subs at the right time.
More please.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm a happier person when the Hibees win. The great thing is, I think there's more to come from this team. It's definitely a squad game as we saw today.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Enjoyed it today and we definitely have a decent team there hopefully a few good additions in Jan to bring us up a level to go on to have a strong season.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Had hibs to win by 2 goals, and Dundee utd to do same...only waiting on Aberdeen to beat St J by same margin for 300 squids...not confident but hoping :52:

rabthegab

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It's great to have such positive just backs again.
You're right in that porteous could be a future captain but for now I'd seriously be considering Hallberg for the job, either after the break or next season as I genuinely believe he's gonna be a star player for us.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Get in 💪🏻

Hibs supporters are resilient and backed the team massively.
Me and my family met Pat Stanton today before the game (in good health and top form) and Rob Jones (My laddie recognised him fae YouTube videos but will regret no getting his picture taken despite the 6ft difference).
Hibs won at hame (gies it all please. Barry feeling).

A6A87934-2F1E-40FD-9158-B14DCC8E077A.jpeg

Comon Hibernian. Hibernian, Hibernian ra ra ra 🇳🇬

Last edited:

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I pretty much agree with all that.Slivka is a hit or a miss player.Some games he is very good, others he is mediocre.Today he was ok going on mediocre.
Well, which is it, hit, mediocre or miss?

Think he's got all the angles covered.

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Gread read 1875.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Though Hibs have been criticised for their business in the summer transfer window, they seem to have decent depth, particularly in attacking areas
Taken from BBC match report... decent depth, particularly in attacking areas - htf can they even think that?

Great result today, I'm trying to keep my expectations non-great.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Get in 💪🏻

Hibs supporters are resilient and backed the team massively.
Me and my family met Pat Stanton today before the game (in good health and top form) and Rob Jones (My laddie recognised him fae YouTube videos but will regret no getting his picture taken despite the 6ft difference).
Hibs won at hame (gies it all please. Barry feeling).

View attachment 1652

Comon Hibernian. Hibernian, Hibernian ra ra ra 🇳🇬
There’s something different aboot Rob in this picture, just Cannae put my finger on it K.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in