Just back and that was a wee bit flat....

JK99

Bounce Radge
Didn’t think Gray was injured as such - it was the ref who told him to come to the sidelines to get a skint knee cleaned as there was blood on his sock. He had a terrible time in that first half and he knew it. Looked like a player that time and injuries have caught up with. I thought the change at HT was inevitable.

Really like the look of Docherty. Always wanted the ball, nae shy in taking people on, linked up well with some and also seemed to help the others around him by being an out-ball. He’ll do well for us.

sockyboy

Bounce Radge
IMO SDG didn't look fit from the off, I thought it was a poor decision to play him. I wonder/worry if he is actually finished as a first team starter, ditto oor Daz.
Again IMO, I thought Scottie was poor today, some of his passing was woeful.
Struggling to remember the last time I left ER thinking, Horgan had a good game.
Omeonga was superb, as was big Christian, they never stopped or gave up.
On this showing the on loan hun deserves the honour of an upgrade to being a full time Hibby.
Was Jackson injured?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
Fair summation @1875.

Docherty does look very good. Wonder if there's any scope for a permanent swap with Florihun? Here's hoping...

Looking forward to visiting Brexit HQ on Wednesday and reminding all and hundry that they are bottling it again when it counts and their trophy cabinet is as bare as Stevie G's list of league titles.
Brexit HQ :lauff: :lauff:

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
A draw was about right today. Usual awful start from Hibs at Easter Road and we looked like a bunch of players who had just been introduced to each other. They looked disorientated. I wonder if the whole Kamberi fiasco has affected the squad more than we thought ? A couple of days ago he was one of their team mates preparing for the game today. I like Ross but how can he not get the team set-up properly from the start of games ? Another back four change didn't help but with so many matches he is having to rotate players. 2-0 down after 10 minutes after some typically rank defending. St Mirren looked hungrier from the start. I was impressed by the way they pressed the game, closing players down, and generally working like hell to get the ball back after it was lost. I wish we could do that. Unfortunately we simply do not work hard enough both individually and as a team when we don't have the ball. Our back four is coming to the end of it's time but they get next to no protection from a midfield of forward thinking ball players who are only really interested when they have the ball played to their feet and we are attacking. The workrate when we don't have the ball simply is not there in that Hibs team and it is at the root cause of many of our problems this season.
St Mirren were well organised and hard working and should have been winning at half-time but for two excellent Hibs goals.
On a positive note Omeonga was excellent. Hibs MOTM by a country mile. Doidge scored a great header and worked really hard throughout. Like others I was really impressed by Greg Docherty when he came on, and also Paul McGinn who looked very assured at right-back. McNulty looks short of match fitness and will take a while to get to where he should be.
Top 6 is the best we can hope to achieve this season..and hopefully with some luck we can do well in the cup.

Last edited:

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
What worries me about today.... Is this where we are at? Playing against an average St Mirren team and grinding out a draw. In the past we’ve played these teams off the park and lost or drawn, not really the case this year.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
What worries me about today.... Is this where we are at? Playing against an average St Mirren team and grinding out a draw. In the past we’ve played these teams off the park and lost or drawn, not really the case this year.
That average St Mirren side played some lovely fitba... saying that the Gunts at their worst beat them 5-2....

dibo

Bounce Radge
Didn’t think Gray was injured as such - it was the ref who told him to come to the sidelines to get a skint knee cleaned as there was blood on his sock. He had a terrible time in that first half and he knew it. Looked like a player that time and injuries have caught up with. I thought the change at HT was inevitable.

Really like the look of Docherty. Always wanted the ball, nae shy in taking people on, linked up well with some and also seemed to help the others around him by being an out-ball. He’ll do well for us.
hes on loan!! the kid looked good in an average hibernians team we'll get fuk all out o the deal , of course the dirty huns win and we look like saps .weak as fuck , happy average, money for the huns fuk all for us

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
I would be happy with top 6 this season

Its been a total wet pump
As an exile who has been abroad longer than he lived in embra l'm losin the lingo. Is wet pump just a wet fart or is it rather a particularly fascinating sexual habit I have missed out on? :102:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Just been reading that that’s Docherty first game since august. Imagine what he’ll be like when he’s match fit? Hopefully no take him long.

Power

Bounce Radge
Just been reading that that’s Docherty first game since august. Imagine what he’ll be like when he’s match fit? Hopefully no take him long.
Impressive. Docherty’s Strength, desire and urgency stood out. Hopefully drives us in in the middle, something we’ve been missing consistently.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Indeed. All action type we had with SJM.
I was impressed with his ability to work in tight situations, too.
Used his body strength very well. Hallberg may struggle to get back in the team at this rate.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Used his body strength very well. Hallberg may struggle to get back in the team at this rate.
I think he may be the guy that let's Hallberg play a bit more?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I think he may be the guy that let's Hallberg play a bit more?
Dunno. See in the coming weeks.

Hallberg may need to play versus Huns if Newell is injured, he needs to take his chance if he does.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN