Just back and that was a stroll in the park

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
As well as other factors, the fact we now have a keeper who actually makes some saves helps a lot. I'm pretty sure our results started improving as soon as that change was made. How Hecky couldn't see it is bizarre. I'm not convinced he didn't want the sack.
Allan was good last night , but early 2nd half he was burst.
I know Hibs must live within their means, but surely the powers must see that having some class , mcnulty, Docherty for example, make a huge difference. The purse strings have to be loosened a bit if we don't simply make our sole aim to simply be in the top 6.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
It also has to be pointed out RossCounty really were quite poor.
They were.
I was surprised at how much space they allowed Hibs to play in. Most teams who have came to Easter Road this season and been successful have played a high pressing game and limited the space for Hibs creative players to operate in. I thought Ross County would have done the same but they didn't and paid the price for it.

jock3

Bounce Radge
It's strikes me now our problem is resilience, both physical and mental. We have a good game or maybe 2, then play sh*te in the next one. How about the sport psychology approach, surely there is somebody at East Mains with a remit for stuff like that?

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
I've got a photograph of 1875 wearing a merkin, taken after a few bottles of Rioja in the Faroe Islands.
:23:

If anyone DOESN'T know what a merkin is, then I suggest that you do NOT google it as the image conjured up may seriously damage your mental health.
:no:
I did google and why would such a thing even existšŸ¤”

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
As well as other factors, the fact we now have a keeper who actually makes some saves helps a lot. I'm pretty sure our results started improving as soon as that change was made. How Hecky couldn't see it is bizarre. I'm not convinced he didn't want the sack.
Allan was good last night , but early 2nd half he was burst.
I know Hibs must live within their means, but surely the powers must see that having some class , mcnulty, Docherty for example, make a huge difference. The purse strings have to be loosened a bit if we don't simply make our sole aim to simply be in the top 6.
And his stubborness to change formation. JR has already used 3-4 formations already. I thought we looked very comfortable with the 3-5-2 the other night.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£160.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HIBERNIAN v Livingston