• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Just Back and Raith were professionally dispatched...

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
How brilliant was his turn in the 2nd half ? The Raith boy ended up in the pie queue
Some pass from the lad from Geneoa to him also, he could have squared one to McNulty for a tap in but you cannot fault him for having ago.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Some pass from the lad from Geneoa to him also, he could have squared one to McNulty for a tap in but you cannot fault him for having ago.
Definitely not , he looked up for it today i thought

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I heard both friends and family say that they were not renewing their season tickets next season. At least they turned up today and told me that. Club, over to you on that one, you won them back, you are losing them, better work out how you win them back again. Hard work needed their, people will vote with their hard cash and feet, its looking ominous on that one.
Great report, M.

This always saddens me; we really have a large section of our support who have so little patience. I mean, thick and thin, no?
Perhaps a difference in "why you go" - like, for me, it's about more than just results, it's about the boys I go with, and I just enjoy live football much better than telly football. I guess some folk only want to go if we are winning.

too many couldn’t be arsed getting to a Scottish Cup game which is pretty embarrassing as it’s something we should seriously be backing our players to win it.
On a related note, I think it was a mistake to do away with the Cup Top Up, for two reasons: 1) Personally, I get the money together for my ST as a big one-off outlay. Once we get into the year, my week-to-week budget is so tight that it's more difficult to prise out (or justify) the ticket price. I went today anyway, but I didn't go to Elgin, for instance. Which leads on to 2) if I had already shelled out for Elgin, I'd have been there too.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
That’s for the report. Sounds like we did what we had to, which is good.

Hopefully the new manager finds a way to get Bigirimana & Omeonga into the team.

The defence is a concern, our centre halves seem to be well off the pace.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
What do people think the chances of getting McNulty on a permanent at end of season are? I think he’s exactly what we’ve been missing

Bal74

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Great report

I've been very sceptical of Milligan to date but thought he was excellent today

Like others, I thought Horgan did OK - for once, when presented with a chance in front of goal he put it away instead of the usual fatal hesitation

Was disappointed for Flo that he didn't get a goal - his touch was poor early on but he improved as the game went on, was getting better service from McNulty and Omeonga than he's had in a long time and absolutely worked his arse off, particularly towards the end

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
What do people think the chances of getting McNulty on a permanent at end of season are? I think he’s exactly what we’ve been missing
Agree. Maybe scope for a deal back to us next season with sizable sell on clause (with Reading hoping that Celtc stump up)?

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel