• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Just back and our laddies just do not know when to give in…..

Stanton Spence

Bounce Radge
Great report mark and pretty much spot on as per
I think I mentioned on the Fyvie thread that it could be a kinda blessing in disguse he was unavailable and that Bartley was a cert to start and this game would be right up his street
Hammer throwing ****s and apart from the gunt nicholson don't have a fitbaw player in their squad
As for stig I reckon he thought they could coast it second half sit back and we're already through at ht
I wasn't there today but sure as fuck will be at ER for the replay and I hope I'm struggling to get a ticket
A full house would give this wonderful set of players we have just now that extra wee bit that can see us through

SKII

Bounce Radge
Them. Well other than the nippy Nicholson, one word sums them up. Hoof.

GGTTH
What was that celebration all about? They just can't stop playing with their bits - whether it's over the 2012 final or a silly wee goal. That celebrating fell short of him whipping it out. Be interested to see what consequences there are from the beaks. Totally out of order.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Bounce Radge
What was that celebration all about? They just can't stop playing with their bits - whether it's over the 2012 final or a silly wee goal. That celebrating fell short of him whipping it out. Be interested to see what consequences there are from the beaks. Totally out of order.
He should be in bother for that. Ridiculous and totally unnecessary.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The fact that he was booked for it tells me that Thomson saw what was going on

SKII

Bounce Radge
The fact that he was booked for it tells me that Thomson saw what was going on
Ridiculous that celebration equated with Hanlon's - both got the same punishment.

Don't see how playing with your genitals for about 30 secs in front of the opposition fans equates with Hanlon standing at the edge of the pitch celebrating harmlessly with his own fans?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ridiculous that celebration equated with Hanlon's - both got the same punishment.

Don't see how playing with your genitals for about 30 secs in front of the opposition fans equates with Hanlon standing at the edge of the pitch celebrating harmlessly with his own fans?
Aye very strange indeed , the guy's obviously pretty inadequate

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge

Pure crazy...remember Ibroxc when their player almost jumped into the stand to celebrate and no booking...refs need to get their act together

OB1875

Bounce Radge
That was a great game to be at today, thought the defence coped admirably with everything that was thrown at them. Couple of stray balls here and there but in the conditions, can't blame them.

Big Marv was sensational today and I also thought Gunnarson was tremendous when he came on, so unlucky not to score, definitely desereves to keep his place in the team.

Didn't think it was going to come off today when we made the wrong choice several times in the final third, but so happy it did after we battered them for so long.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge

He was probably looking at bairns while he was doing it.
creepy bastards the lot of them.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge

It's their MO is it not?

Historical.

harry-hibee

Bounce Radge
I get to most games but had to miss this one due to a pre-booked weekend away, I always read 1875's report when i get back and it is always very accurate and amusing so i will take more out of this report than any other journalist or pundit may say. 1875 i am very happy for you and all the other hibbies that were there today it must have been great for you all. I am proud of our team tonight we have had a difficult week and have came through it excellently well.

Admin
I get to most games but had to miss this one due to a pre-booked weekend away, I always read 1875's report when i get back and it is always very accurate and amusing so i will take more out of this report than any other journalist or pundit may say. 1875 i am very happy for you and all the other hibbies that were there today it must have been great for you all. I am proud of our team tonight we have had a difficult week and have came through it excellently well.
Thank you.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Bounce Radge
We have guts noo!!!!Fair enjoyed my day,lost my voice,when Hanlon scored leaped right over seats in front of me not a bad feat when u have a herniated disc.Paying for it noo,but with a big smile on MA puss.
I thought it might be a game too far this week,and in the first half it looked so.
However second we looked at it.A wee rest and we will pump these ****s.
MOM Bartley simply brill.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
SCENES. That was epic. Utter pandemonium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Bounce Radge
Gunt of Hooflothian 2 Hibernian 2

Caveman Neilson felt the paedos were dominant first half, I have no idea what game he was watching through his unwashed straggly hair,

Darren McGregor clearly enjoys playing against the winners of world war one,

Alan Stubbs has a belief in our football team, it rubs off on the players (not to be confused with certain Jambos who rub off on minors).
Haha! Classic! These get better and better, mate!

capitals_finest

Bounce Radge
Well said 1875 -best assessment of the match I have read.

Delighted for the support today. I watched it amongst a mixed crowd in a packed boozer in town and had to listen to some of the welts spraff their pish throughout the first half. This made the feeling after Hanlon's goal ever so sweeter... Pretty sure I nearly did a backflip in the middle of the floor:yas: highlight was an older boy like Jack from Still Game giving it the get it right up ye in their direction.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old