• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and our laddies just do not know when to give in…..

Absolute scenes at the end. I fucking love this team.

Mark, as ever, thank you for the report.

Agree with OP thought Marvin was MOM. Felt Henderson got pushed off ball bit too often. Other than that GGTTH

I had a wee nosey at Sickbag just to witness the seethe, and they arenae happy, as you would expect.

Funnily enough there were a few mutants who realised "this is a different Hibs team" and no longer expect us to roll over.

The other notable point was that many of them identified our key player as...

Wee Lewis Stevenson!!

'Mon Lewis.

Mark, brilliant as ever mate, thanks for taking the time to do these reports every week
Thought Lewis had a shocker at their 1st goal, why the hell is he trying to header that ffs???? And David Gray shouldnae be so far over at the 2nd imo, totally left the wee gunt unmarked as he had no idea where he was!
As for the fightback, su-fuckin-perb Hibernian, proving again we are the team that wouldnae die!!!!!!
Roll on the replay, got feck all tae fear these mutants!!!!!

I had a wee nosey at Sickbag just to witness the seethe, and they arenae happy, as you would expect.

Funnily enough there were a few mutants who realised "this is a different Hibs team" and no longer expect us to roll over.

Wee Lewis Stevenson!!

'Mon Lewis.

A wee neb at Keechback tells us all we need to know about where we are at now. Even their diehards know that this Hibs team are serious players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunt of Hooflothian 2 Hibernian 2

I fair enjoyed that, still sitting here chuffed. Now all you stay at home Hibby’s get yourself a ticket for the replay, get behind Hibs and we will destroy the Gunts.

GGTTH

Intae ****s we fuck Easter Road.

We don't carry rifles, we don't carry the blades.

We`re the mental Hibees and we blow the ****s away!!!!:fyi::banana::Sparkle_Cool::boxing::boxing:

That was a completely different team, attitude today, than we as fans have seen for such a long time, I was so proud of our boys today, they all took some battering from the mindless thugs that are hertz, and not one of them reacted at all. I couldn't make today's game, so I therefore had the benefit of all the replays, and although I criticised Lewis for the first goal, he more than made up for it later in the game. I sit here still in disbelief that we never crumbled when going 2 goals down, it really does show the difference that a manager that believes in the players can achieve. What a difference in our club, long may it continue.

A wee neb at Keechback tells us all we need to know about where we are at now. Even their diehards know that this Hibs team are serious players.

Did you have a look at the thread entertainingly entitled Negative Neilson. They are calling for his head now :rollfloor

As i thought, the MSM have now started to try and help engineer a Celtc move for Stubbs.

Waaaay too early in Stubbs' career for Celtic.

Sent by telepathy.

Did anyone record the whole game? I'd like to rewatch.

Sent by telepathy.

Waaaay too early in Stubbs' career for Celtic.

Sent by telepathy.

Not according to Jackson. As some one just tweeted, rather than simply write about our wonderul fightback, he focused on selling Stubbs to Celtc. The call for this will get louder, the more Deila continues to fuck it up.

Wee Lewis Stevenson!!

'Mon Lewis.

Second half I would agree.He made a bad error for their first goal,however Dylan had just been taken off,space out right for patterson,John didnt close that space early enough he hesitated and then tbf a good strike.
So for me the goal came from uncertainty in reorganisation,Johns hesitation,lewis trying tae heed a baw a inch off the ground and a great strike.
But the press just see the header.

Second half I would agree.He made a bad error for their first goal,however Dylan had just been taken off,space out right for patterson,John didnt close that space early enough he hesitated and then tbf a good strike.
So for me the goal came from uncertainty in reorganisation,Johns hesitation,lewis trying tae heed a baw a inch off the ground and a great strike.
But the press just see the header.

The header is the reason we lost that goal though. It doesnt matter what the build up was or who was out of position, the ball came in to the box and Lewis for some reason decided it was better to duck down to head it rather than stick his laces through it. He was at fault there and there are no excuses for it. He also looked off the pace in both thought and deed.

Gunt of Hooflothian 2 Hibernian 2

Usual rules apply, the majority of you saw the game on the box, with the benefit of commentary, replays and such like. Me and 3500 fellow Hibs fans sat, soaked in the Roseburn Stand at the Savilledome, ears ringing to the sounds of the John McGinn song. The adrenalin is still pumping as I sit on my cozy couch thawing and drying out.

GGTTH

Spot on Mark for me everyone played their part on & off the park! All done their best want more of Bartley like that when needed. Wee Lewis has his flaws & maybe ain't the best but he does'nae hide. Like the rest when needed he showed the desire to take the game to them Bring them on,for me drop the ticket price for replay if it where possible & fill out our end. Whatever i'll be there !!!!! Well done Stubbsy

The header is the reason we lost that goal though. It doesnt matter what the build up was or who was out of position, the ball came in to the box and Lewis for some reason decided it was better to duck down to head it rather than stick his laces through it. He was at fault there and there are no excuses for it. He also looked off the pace in both thought and deed.
I agree Dub it was a poor header,which resulted in the strike and then goal.But you can analysis any goal there generally all mistakes,of some kind as you will know.For example the second goal was a formation flaw,David Gray got to central allowed ball holder space goal a mistake.But the catalyst for the first goal was IMO the reorganisation,then poor header.Lewis did look off pace,in the first half,but again so did many more.Three games of such importance in a week takes it toll.Second half we battled got some quality and got a second bite of the cherry.
A wee rest and we can do this lot.
Do I think Lewis is the best left back we could afford ,nope,would I replace him yes if right player came along.However he is what he is 100% commited.
And that at this time in our progress is good enough for me.
They joy of opinion.

What was that celebration all about? They just can't stop playing with their bits - whether it's over the 2012 final or a silly wee goal. That celebrating fell short of him whipping it out. Be interested to see what consequences there are from the beaks. Totally out of order.

If that was the likes of Jason or Leigh G doing that kind of digusting grope running along the gunt end they would have 2 game bans!!!!

Says it all really. I actually think for once we might beat them convincingly at ER.

5f53df7f165d3ba7440a01435c25254a.jpg

I think the ball got caught in the wind and as a result Lewis misjudged the flight of the ball which ended up with him attempting to clear it with a daisy cutter of a header.

great report as usual [MENTION=813]1875[/MENTION]

some good pictures here

07/02/16 - Hearts v Hibernian Gallery - SNS Group

spotted myself in a couple going radge after Hanlons goal :bbb:

Definitely one of the best times I've ever spent in my local boozer watching a derby being that me and and my pals were vastly outnumbered about 65- 70 to 4...those 70 putrid souls sure left in a hurry when the final whistle blew and we all raced to the jukebox to put achey breaky heart on:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

View attachment 5710

This is a brill pic; think Thommo is pleased to be back!

Nice to see John Doolan wearing his St. Patrick's Branch enamel badge on his top yesterday as he has done at every game since August 6th.

View attachment 5711

GGTTH

BIG G

Nice to see John Doolan wearing his St. Patrick's Branch enamel badge on his top yesterday as he has done at every game since August 6th.

View attachment 5711

GGTTH

BIG G

Where can they be had G ??

Where can they be had G ??

Stuart our Treasurer always a supply on his person. Next time he's in the Hibs Club we'll get it sorted Daz.

GGTTH

BIG G

Stuart our Treasurer always a supply on his person. Next time he's in the Hibs Club we'll get it sorted Daz.

GGTTH

BIG G

Nice one

We will get a good crowd, but the games against Alloa and Morton...at the risk of upsetting a few ST holders...really need to be looked at in terms of some kind of concession...even giving ST holders a free ticket and cutting the price for walk ups :dunno: The midweek game against Morton in particular will have less fans due to being an evening games and hard on the heals of the Alloa and cup replay games

Amit? How about raising this with Leanne

I've raised such ideas but will bring up again with respect to the upcoming games. Thanks.

4 years ago

4 years ago
And thank you! Wonderful memories!

Filling up just thinking of what was to follow.

Love it:7::7::7::7::7:

Fair enjoyed reading that again. What happened next?

Never forget walking out into the concourse, the Super John McGinn song in full flow, we all knew we’d beat them in the reply... magic.

Attachments

• 38FE80A9-E2DF-4E1F-8955-F6E3F4BDCB70.mp4
    5.6 MB
Paul’s goal is my favourite ever Hibs goal.

This thread has been viewed 10167 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back