• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just back and its another three points....

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
I thought Hibs were garbage last night

St.Mirren were good on the ball up until the final third where the number 9 was utterly useless

A hard fought victory nonetheless

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just back and delighted with the three points. We rode our luck at times but Ryan was a rock. Pished myself three times but you would never notice with the usual pissing rain in Paisley. Should have scored a third before they scored their goal with three mins to go, time to feck off for I was shitting myself by now. These late nights away are for the hardy and I suspect there was more than the 1100 announced, can't wait for Saturday. GGTTH
Think I'll go with the pishing myself idea.I missed Horgans goal on Saturday because I went to the bog,and I missed Doidge's goal last night for the same reason.I only had the one pint o'Guiness too.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
As for the game?We got away with one.If St Mirren had been playing Rugby they would have got a Cricket score.That Maxwell was very lucky not to see a red.Looked like a rush of blood to the head.Slivka just wasn't up to it last night,and Newell who I've now warmed to flagged.But I'm glad to see our new manager knows how to make dessisive subs.

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Thanks for the just back Mark. A great 3 points for Hibernian.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
[QUOTE="moathibby, post: 1678395, member: 8808"
Think I'll go with the pishing myself idea.I missed Horgans goal on Saturday because I went to the bog,and I missed Doidge's goal last night for the same reason.I only had the one pint o'Guiness too.
[/QUOTE]
Love a Guinness but the toilet run increases by tenfold, whisky or gin and tonic allows cerebrating a Hibs goal. Winning nullifies that damp feeling, oh wait maybe it increases it.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Delighted with the 3 points but concerned when I read you are concerned that Ross maybe showed hints of a negative game plan to come. Becky got off to a good start in terms of wins and pulling us up the table.

From the highlights I watched it did look like we were a bit lucky. I want to like Maxwell but he seems to dive around but not actually save the ball all that much.

I’m colourblind and found the St Mirren keeper’s top looked close to the same as the Hibs top - was that the case?

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Delighted with the 3 points but concerned when I read you are concerned that Ross maybe showed hints of a negative game plan to come. Becky got off to a good start in terms of wins and pulling us up the table.

From the highlights I watched it did look like we were a bit lucky. I want to like Maxwell but he seems to dive around but not actually save the ball all that much.

I’m colourblind and found the St Mirren keeper’s top looked close to the same as the Hibs top - was that the case?
I knew a Becky and I got off to a good start! But that's another story :giggley:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce

You're not as colourblind as you think.

In the first half in particular, the distance meant that the 'keeper's top and Hibs tops were well nigh indistinguishable from each other.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Good shout with the goalie top!Iwas thinking that all the way through the game,Ref should have spotted it.

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce

Yes - yes - yes !!! I, too, am colour blind and just find the instances of strips clashing is far too common. In the second half, with the Saints goalie with his back to us, there was far too much of a similarity with our away tops, but to people with normal vision, there's no problem.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Yes - yes - yes !!! I, too, am colour blind and just find the instances of strips clashing is far too common. In the second half, with the Saints goalie with his back to us, there was far too much of a similarity with our away tops, but to people with normal vision, there's no problem.
I don't have it but I'd assume colour blindness is a disability???

If I was you I'd take that up with the Disability Officer at the club, no idea who it is these days. Maybe @Power as he passes by could let us know.

I wonder if the SPFL/SFA have ever researched this or considered issuing guidance to member clubs.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Always a good sign if you're still picking up 3 points when you dont play that well away from home. We're getting the rub of the green a bit also that we didn't get earlier in the season.

Hopefully the confidence is increasing with every win..still quite a bit to improve on which is exciting as I think we will get better as the season progresses (injuries permitting).

Another big game against Killie at the weekend..midfield will have to step up on tonight's performance but it's a game we have to be optimistic of winning.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
A great 3 points away from home. It sounds like we were under it a bit and were perhaps fortunate to get all 3 points. However if you take a look at St Mirren's home form in the league it becomes a fantastic result;

Beat Aberdeen 1-0
Lost 0-1 to Der Hun
Drew 0-0 with Hamilton
Drew 0-0 with Gunts
Beat St Johnstone 2-0
Beat Ross County 2-1
Lost 2-1 to Hibs

So only their second home defeat and only team to score twice against them and they've only conceded 4 goals in 7 home games.
How dare you back up your argument with facts good sir!

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
As for the game?We got away with one.If St Mirren had been playing Rugby they would have got a Cricket score.That Maxwell was very lucky not to see a red.Looked like a rush of blood to the head.Slivka just wasn't up to it last night,and Newell who I've now warmed to flagged.But I'm glad to see our new manager knows how to make dessisive subs.
I think I'm agreeing with what you're saying but how do you get a CRICKET score in RUGBY when you're playing a game of FOOTBALL?:44:

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Killie will be interesting, it was Killie at home last season where we got one of our first tastes of ‘HeckyBall’ (a negative, containing game against one of the league’s better sides which was to become his trademark).

A chance for JR to put down an early marker. A performance similar to the Motherwell one would do me fine, onwards and upwards!

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Due respect to Vykintas, but upgrading the No.8 position is the priority in January for me.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think I'm agreeing with what you're saying but how do you get a CRICKET score in RUGBY when you're playing a game of FOOTBALL?:44:
When I was lying in my bed this morning I was thinking that would be an amusing thing to say,so I said it.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in