• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and a Goodwin that.....

Thoroughly enjoyed that today, to a man we were excellent. Campbell’s second is a contender for goal of the season and his pass for Nisbet’s goal was nothing short of world class (I’ll add that I haven’t seen either back but that was my thoughts at the game).

I say all this while trying not to get carried away, the sheep are fucking awful.

A good day all round.

Thoroughly enjoyed that today, to a man we were excellent. Campbell’s second is a contender for goal of the season and his pass for Nisbet’s goal was nothing short of world class (I’ll add that I haven’t seen either back but that was my thoughts at the game).

I say all this while trying not to get carried away, the sheep are fucking awful.

A good day all round.
If Nisbets goal was Man City it would be getting shown 50 times a day , even my wife was on about how brilliant it was

Thanks for the excellent write up. Pretty much how I saw it.
Hibs were brilliant today and I dare to say we would have beaten most spl teams today. No failures at all. Josh Campbell fucking outstanding, what a petformance.
So happy tonight.
Cant wait for Tuesday

A good day all round.

Aye

If Nisbets goal was Man City it would be getting shown 50 times a day , even my wife was on about how brilliant it was
Agreed. And fwiw, if it was Ryan Kent who scored three and assisted 2 more the weegie press would be creaming all over him.

I thought at the game Campbells header was better and still of that opinion after seeing them back.

Although the flick by youan and Campbell pass magic 👏

I thought at the game Campbells header was better and still of that opinion after seeing them back.

both great goals and very different

Campbell's header was superb but owed a lot to poor marking. The build up to Nisbet's goal was sexy as fuck and would have worked against anyone.

Campbell's header was superb but owed a lot to poor marking. The build up to Nisbet's goal was sexy as fuck and would have worked against anyone.
Nice debate to be having though.

Would say it was more Campbells movement and something from the training ground than poor marking

Just my opinion of course

Would say it was more Campbells movement and something from the training ground than poor marking

Judging by the reaction on the bench that’s was my view too.

maybe a bit of both though we need to add Newalls pinpoint cross , amazed @joethehibby hasn't mentioned that part actually , normally comments on JNs involvement ??

maybe a bit of both though we need to add Newalls pinpoint cross , amazed @joethehibby hasn't mentioned that part actually , normally comments on JNs involvement ??
He had a few moments, lets see him keep it going on tuesday 🤷‍♂️

He had a few moments, lets see him keep it going on tuesday 🤷‍♂️
him and everyone else , its a team game remember . Did you see the game today ?

him and everyone else , its a team game remember . Did you see the game today ?
Yip, all played well, Josh outstanding 👏👏👏

I was sitting thinking after the fact if those chances are actually harder to miss.
You've got all the time in the world to over think it, take your eye off something, nothing instinctual about it ..

That was an accomplished finish, Joe Lewis is no mug and he placed it right in the corner.
Open foot, opposite side. Great finish.

The pass was a worldy too.

Yip, all played well, Josh outstanding 👏👏👏
McGeady excellent too

English club, but don‘t know which.

His value increased today.

I was sitting thinking after the fact if those chances are actually harder to miss.
You've got all the time in the world to over think it, take your eye off something, nothing instinctual about it ..

That was an accomplished finish, Joe Lewis is no mug and he placed it right in the corner.
Open foot, opposite side. Great finish.

The pass was a worldy too.
100% agree

Already had a bid knocked back for him this window.

Campbell?

This JC you're on about ??

Another great goal today.
Driven corner, all Campbell had to do was direct it.

I actually thought "up like a salmon" Fish's header was better, he had all the time in the world, but he had to generate the power and redirect it back across goal.

Aberdeen are shite, but we were good today.

I'll certainly enjoy my jacks tonight😛
Daniel's or folk named Jack?

Daniel's or folk named Jack?
Or Jack Off:giggley:

Or Jack Off:giggley:
or jacksie

Plus! and this is a biggie-it wasnae freezing.At least no' in the East.Oh and the seagulls have fucked off.

I wonder what the odds what have been for that scoreline ?...Hibs biggest ever win against Aberdeen.

A superb all round team performance and it would be wrong to single anybody out because they were all excellent...but I am going to anyway Josh Campbell. A magnificent performance from our Academy graduate. Two great goals (the second, his header, is the best I have seen from Hibs this season), and a well taken penalty gave him a terrific hat-trick. . Elle Youan's best performance yet for Hibs and good to see him scoring. I thought Harry McKirdy played well and Jimmy Jeggo provided the foundation in midfield allowing Campbell and Newall to get forward. Aiden McGeady pulling the strings in a classy performance. You can see this guy has played at a high level. Fish and Hanlon played well as a due at the back but we still need central defenders in. It was great to watch and what a difference watching Hibs hammering a team at home instead of us being hammered. Keep it going on Tuesday night please Hibs, a game which IMO will be much tougher than todays...which brings me on to Aberdeen.

Every one of their players should be fined a weeks wages by their club because they were an absolute disgrace this afternoon. Defensively catastrophic, they looked passive from the start and showed no interest in competing. They let down their fans and their now ex-manager totally. A shambles of a performance. Goodwin I know is not everyone's cup of tea, but he deserved better than that and to give the guy the sack just 19 minutes after the end of the game. Well, I can't remember that happening anywhere before.

Not sure quite what caused us to play today to heights we have not reached this season, maybe the players just felt they had something to prove, but great to see and that's us now up to fifth. Well done Hibs, great stuff.

Last edited:
O
I wonder what the odds what have been for that scoreline ?...Hibs biggest ever win against Aberdeen.

A superb all round team performance and it would be wrong to single anybody out because they were all excellent...but I am going to anyway Josh Campbell. A magnificent performance from our Academy graduate. Two great goals (the second, his header, is the best I have seen from Hibs this season), and a well taken penalty gave him a terrific hat-trick. . Elle Youan's best performance yet for Hibs and good to see him scoring. I thought Harry McKirdy played well and Jimmy Jeggo provided the foundation in midfield allowing Campbell and Newall to get forward. Aiden McGeady pulling the strings is a classy performance. You cans see this guy has played at a high level. Fish and Hanlon played well as a due at the back but we still need central defenders in. It was great to watch and what a difference watching Hibs hammering a team at home instead of us being hammered. Keep it going on Tuesday night please Hibs, a game which IMO will be much tougher than todays...which brings me on to Aberdeen.

Every one of their players should be fined a weeks wages by their club because they were an absolute disgrace this afternoon. Defensively catastrophic, they looked passive from the start and showed no interest in competing. They let down their fans and their now ex-manager totally. A shambles of a performance. Goodwin I know is not everyone's cup of tea, but he deserved better than that and to give the guy the sack just 19 minutes after the end of the game. Well, I can't remember that happening anywhere before.

Not sure quite what caused us to play today to heights we have not reached this season, maybe the players just felt they had something to prove, but great to see and that's us now up to fifth. Well done Hibs, great stuff.
Along with Mark’s Just Back your summary is spot on with me!
Very strange day and I don’t know what to expect next game!

Stats are mental. We had 10 less attempts at goal today than last week's derby.

IMG_20230129_004150.jpg

50/50 possession too.

Stats are mental. We had 10 less attempts at goal today than last week's derby.

View attachment 10348

50/50 possession too.
but 6 goals more , nothing else matters as Metallica once said

but 6 goals more , nothing else matters as Metallica once said
Absolutely. I just thought it was interesting.

Got to be wigan

Absolutely. I just thought it was interesting.
Always worries me when we're on top but dont score

Cheers as always for your report @1875.

What a stunning performance today. McKirdy led from the front and harried and pestered their defense, their midfield, and their attackers when required. Pity he didnae score but hopefully, he will get a lot more game time from here on. Youan on that kind of form is unplayable, if he can repeat that for a good few other games we won't be able to afford him. McGeady put in a great shift and turned the sheep inside out at times. Josh the magnificent was a worthy man of the match.

Everyone in a Hibs shirt was magnificent and that 4th goal, fukk me but that's the swashbuckling warrior poets type of goal that dreams are made of.

Cheers as always for your report @1875.

What a stunning performance today. McKirdy led from the front and harried and pestered their defense, their midfield, and their attackers when required. Pity he didnae score but hopefully, he will get a lot more game time from here on. Youan on that kind of form is unplayable, if he can repeat that for a good few other games we won't be able to afford him. McGeady put in a great shift and turned the sheep inside out at times. Josh the magnificent was a worthy man of the match.

Everyone in a Hibs shirt was magnificent and that 4th goal, fukk me but that's the swashbuckling warrior poets type of goal that dreams are made of.

The fee for Youan will already be agreed.

The fee will already be agreed.
I hope you're right but is that normal practice?

Just in from a party and stuck hibs game on alba. Happy days

We had never beat them by more than 4 ever I think.

I hope you're right but is that normal practice?

I'm pretty sure that's how right to buy clauses must work, otherwise they wouldn't count for anything.

It's like the Melkersen thing. Hibs announced that there's a (surprisingly high) 7 figure right to buy fee agreed.

I'd think it'll be the same set up for Youan, but hopefully cheaper.

Reactions: Dub
50/50 possession too.
what do you expect when they took centre 7 times! 😂

This JC you're on about ??
Aye, definite interest from more than one.

This thread has been viewed 7815 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50