• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and a Goodwin that.....

Apparently the so-called Ultras were the ones dressed all in black in the south stand. Apparently they were actually cheering Hibs goals towards the end.

They were. Utterly bizarre behaviour, even in the depths of dire Calderwood or Butcher era away games I wouldn’t dream of cheering a goal against Hibs.

They were. Utterly bizarre behaviour, even in the depths of dire Calderwood or Butcher era away games I wouldn’t dream of cheering a goal against Hibs.
I did once, against Dundee Utd at ER, 03/05/86. We we're cheering everything by that stage.

I did once, against Dundee Utd at ER, 03/05/86. We we're cheering everything by that stage.
Great day.

Great day.

Tremendous! I got my Nat King that night too.

Back of the net!

5-0 in 1938 is the biggest win I think previously I've found
Yep - the excellent fitba stats website confirms this. Yesterday was our biggest victory over Aberdeen ever 😳

Link

Tremendous! I got my Nat King that night too.

Back of the net!
First time is always memorable.
Hope your bum wasn’t too sore.
:gigglle:

First time is always memorable.
Hope your bum wasn’t too sore.
:gigglle:
A classic case of projecting

A classic case of projecting
Says the tourist who cruises for pocket money for the Chinaman.

Fantastic Just Back to read. And thanks for my mention!!

Sadly I missed the game. Watching the highlights we scored some excellent goals. The Campbell heider my favourite.

Delighted with the win. And hopefully we now kick on with LJ.

My gast is flabbered.

If Hibernian had played like we did to day, one game in two, Wee Lee would be a hero. What in Sauzee's name did we just witness. BBC Radio Scotland talked about the state the sheep are in for half an hour after the match, I am planning to wax lyrical about our team Hibernian.

Reading that teamsheet pre match, I was worried, the defence spartan, the midfield ok and no really a goalscorer up front. Ninety minutes later, the sheep were molested, Hibs triumphant and we all left the holy ground astounded, where in Pat Stanton's name did that come from?

They started well, first few minutes I thought we were doomed, but the excellence of Cadden, fantastic defending from Paul Hanlon and Lewis, skill of McGeady and Youan, tenancity and all round Hibbyness of the wonderful Josh Campbell and the cheeky chappy that is Harry McKirdy had us on our feet six, yes six times as we sacked Badloss That was for Porto, you prick Goodwin.

I believe the young Aberdeen Ultras panned the windies in at Joseph Pearce's, scaring the boys wi their manbags and wee chihuahua's, and wummin wi their purple hair and shabby chic Chanel, brunch ruined by those bloody louts with the funny accents and sheep shite on their crotches'. This follows on from the scrap on the auld Albion Bar corner last week between puddledrinkers dressed in black and balaclavas and normal Hibs fans going to the game. Good to see someone fi Aberdeen had some fight about them, their team were pish poor.

Most of us rocked hoping we won and Goodwin got his jotters, some wanted us to lose and Wee Lee get his books, which I find weird, I want Hibernian to win every week. Then there was those who boycotted it. A Hunnish thing for me, but each to their own. It took a while but Easter Road filled up reasonably well, 1700 in Red (well a fair few head to toe in black) and 15,000 Hibernians giving a crowd of 16,671.

So, as I said after a rocky start, Josh got us going, Josh then chipped in with a superb header, Youan then did the same, then Nissie came on and scored his weekly goal and finally Josh got his hattrick after young O'Connor passed the ball to him after earning a penalty and Nissie, to his credit let Josh get his hattrick. Will Fish then rounded up a great day with a fine header. What a smashing day for a fine Hibernian.

On the pitch, Paul Hanlon played through the pain barrier and was superb, Lewis and Cads too and Fish benefitted from it. Jeggo was quietly efficient and hooked up well with the one in five Newell, Elie Youan has his best game for Hibs, McGeady toyed with them, Harry was simply a pest and Josh Campbell today showed why I have been waxing lyrical about this young Hibs kid for a long while now. MacIntyre, O'Connor, Nissie and Millar all done well when they come on. I am staying off Wee Lee's back, keep that up pal, we will grow to like you again, yes, as Ryan69 said, I am mental.

After a week of confusion and misery, its nice to come home, pour myself a glass of red and write about how well our team played and how well we won. What was the difference, well for me, it was fight. The Hibernian players played for their club, their fans, maybe their boss or indeed their own careers? It showed all over the pitch.

So, our team.....

Marshall, more commanding and more off his line today. I liked that.

Chris Cadden had a great game, he tormented their full back and played a big part on the pressure we put on the sheep.

Will Fish today was surely shiting it today after his disaster at the Guntery. Nursed through the game by the excellent Paul Hanlon, Chris Cadden and Lewis Stevenson and protected by our new Aussie Jeggo, he stopped the once proficient Aberdeen attackers and scored a fine goal to cap his best game for Hibs so fat.

Paul Hanlon has played through the pain barrier for his club. Today I thought Paul was magnificent, simply magnificent.

Lewis wisnae great last week, today he showed why we love this man. He has the fight and passion of ten men.

Jimmy Jeggo was quietly efficient allowing the fitba players like McGeady and Newell to play. I like him, slight of build, hard as nails.

Joe had one of his one in five which will annoy our own Joe (if he watched the game?). He got tore in, played well well and worked the ball forward.

I still think the best of Aiden McGeady is to come and only now he is settling in. He tormented them today until he tired on the hour.

Josh Campbell is the epitome of what a Hibernian player should be, never stops working for the team, makes the odd mistake, quickly makes up for it, scores a hattrick. Magnificent son. A blend of Lewis Stevenson and Pat McGinlay, Josh bleeds green like we do. I am delighted for him. Magnificent son. What a first goal, what a second and a well taken penalty. Magnificent son. What a pass for Nissie's goal. Magnificent son.

Harry McKirdy, for me has never been given a chance, eh was today and for me, Harry is another of that type of player that should do well at Hibs. he is a skillful, niggly, skinny wee runt who works hard for the team. I like him and will chum him doon the skate park anytime.

Elie Youan, well I said before, I have no really taken to him. Today he was superb, another fucking pest. Great header for his goal, some lovely fitba, right through the middle much of the time and what a greedy bastard eh? Mair chops than a pork butcher.

The Subs

Finally we seen the young team and the miracle return of Nissie.

McGeady went off for Nissie after 70 minutes to tremendous applause from an appreciative Hibs support. Nissie came on and continued his remarkable goal scoring record after a fine finish from a wonderful pass from Josh Campbell. Hold out for a bigger, better team than our old foes Millwall, you are better than them pal and worth a whole lot more than a lousy £2.2 million. Stay til the summer, you will go with our blessing and best wishes.

Lewis Miller replaced Harry on 75 minutes and after nervous first few minutes done just fine. Still young, I have hope for another of our Aussies.

A double change for Hibs on 77 minutes with the introduction of two wee Hibs fans, Son of O'Connor and Oscar MacIntyre.

Josh O'Connor was very impressed and earned a penalty which he honorably gave to Josh Campbell to get his hattrick. Delighted to see one of our own step up, he looks like he has it and has filled out. Good son.

Another Hibs fan, Oscar MacIntyre, came on and played like he had played for us for years. This kids is two stane wet but has the heart of a lion. Played in front of Lewis and impressed.

Wee Lee, well he has taken pelters this week, most deserved. Tell ye what though, he just shut all our moaning cakeholes. That was a fucking hammering we just gave a team above us. I listened to his interview on the way home in the car. He makes me laugh and cringe at the same time, but you know what, keep Hibs winning, keep Hibs pushing upwards, but stop talking so much shite pal, we urnae mugs.

Aberdeen, well all I can say is I thought we were in a mess. They are fucked. Their fans, fair play, they back their team, just like us. You can fuck off though Badloss, you fucking spunkstain.

The referee, again didnae annoy me and no controversial VARs to piss us all off.

The fans, well as ever the young team sung all game, as did the sheep equivalent, but the stadium was strangely muted most of the game, fear I expect. Nice to go home after giving someone a right good doing though.

Hibernian man of the match, easy peasy, Josh Campbell, one of us. He was superb. Credit to Paul, Harry, Elie and Cads who were all fantastic too.

Next up is Ross County on Tuesday night. I am heading up as ever, it's what we do The Just Back will be more a Just on the bus on a four hour journey back to Edinburgh West followed by another half hour in the car back to Livingston. It's what we do.

Finally this Just Back is dedicated to my Pal and Bounce regular @Smurf who is 50 today. That is some present from Hibernian, I hope you changed your mind and took your seat. Hibby Burpday mate, have a great night tonight!

Hibernian Forever!
Totally agree with this. Great summary!

Thanks for the just back 1875, fuckin typical Hibs decide tae turn it on when I'm 37000 ft up.
I'll fly tae krakow every weekend if it helps
Krakon🤪

Lets hope hes on a long contract
Give him a substantial pay rise NOW 🤷‍♂️

My gast is flabbered.

If Hibernian had played like we did to day, one game in two, Wee Lee would be a hero. What in Sauzee's name did we just witness. BBC Radio Scotland talked about the state the sheep are in for half an hour after the match, I am planning to wax lyrical about our team Hibernian.

Reading that teamsheet pre match, I was worried, the defence spartan, the midfield ok and no really a goalscorer up front. Ninety minutes later, the sheep were molested, Hibs triumphant and we all left the holy ground astounded, where in Pat Stanton's name did that come from?

They started well, first few minutes I thought we were doomed, but the excellence of Cadden, fantastic defending from Paul Hanlon and Lewis, skill of McGeady and Youan, tenancity and all round Hibbyness of the wonderful Josh Campbell and the cheeky chappy that is Harry McKirdy had us on our feet six, yes six times as we sacked Badloss That was for Porto, you prick Goodwin.

I believe the young Aberdeen Ultras panned the windies in at Joseph Pearce's, scaring the boys wi their manbags and wee chihuahua's, and wummin wi their purple hair and shabby chic Chanel, brunch ruined by those bloody louts with the funny accents and sheep shite on their crotches'. This follows on from the scrap on the auld Albion Bar corner last week between puddledrinkers dressed in black and balaclavas and normal Hibs fans going to the game. Good to see someone fi Aberdeen had some fight about them, their team were pish poor.

Most of us rocked hoping we won and Goodwin got his jotters, some wanted us to lose and Wee Lee get his books, which I find weird, I want Hibernian to win every week. Then there was those who boycotted it. A Hunnish thing for me, but each to their own. It took a while but Easter Road filled up reasonably well, 1700 in Red (well a fair few head to toe in black) and 15,000 Hibernians giving a crowd of 16,671.

So, as I said after a rocky start, Josh got us going, Josh then chipped in with a superb header, Youan then did the same, then Nissie came on and scored his weekly goal and finally Josh got his hattrick after young O'Connor passed the ball to him after earning a penalty and Nissie, to his credit let Josh get his hattrick. Will Fish then rounded up a great day with a fine header. What a smashing day for a fine Hibernian.

On the pitch, Paul Hanlon played through the pain barrier and was superb, Lewis and Cads too and Fish benefitted from it. Jeggo was quietly efficient and hooked up well with the one in five Newell, Elie Youan has his best game for Hibs, McGeady toyed with them, Harry was simply a pest and Josh Campbell today showed why I have been waxing lyrical about this young Hibs kid for a long while now. MacIntyre, O'Connor, Nissie and Millar all done well when they come on. I am staying off Wee Lee's back, keep that up pal, we will grow to like you again, yes, as Ryan69 said, I am mental.

After a week of confusion and misery, its nice to come home, pour myself a glass of red and write about how well our team played and how well we won. What was the difference, well for me, it was fight. The Hibernian players played for their club, their fans, maybe their boss or indeed their own careers? It showed all over the pitch.

So, our team.....

Marshall, more commanding and more off his line today. I liked that.

Chris Cadden had a great game, he tormented their full back and played a big part on the pressure we put on the sheep.

Will Fish today was surely shiting it today after his disaster at the Guntery. Nursed through the game by the excellent Paul Hanlon, Chris Cadden and Lewis Stevenson and protected by our new Aussie Jeggo, he stopped the once proficient Aberdeen attackers and scored a fine goal to cap his best game for Hibs so fat.

Paul Hanlon has played through the pain barrier for his club. Today I thought Paul was magnificent, simply magnificent.

Lewis wisnae great last week, today he showed why we love this man. He has the fight and passion of ten men.

Jimmy Jeggo was quietly efficient allowing the fitba players like McGeady and Newell to play. I like him, slight of build, hard as nails.

Joe had one of his one in five which will annoy our own Joe (if he watched the game?). He got tore in, played well well and worked the ball forward.

I still think the best of Aiden McGeady is to come and only now he is settling in. He tormented them today until he tired on the hour.

Josh Campbell is the epitome of what a Hibernian player should be, never stops working for the team, makes the odd mistake, quickly makes up for it, scores a hattrick. Magnificent son. A blend of Lewis Stevenson and Pat McGinlay, Josh bleeds green like we do. I am delighted for him. Magnificent son. What a first goal, what a second and a well taken penalty. Magnificent son. What a pass for Nissie's goal. Magnificent son.

Harry McKirdy, for me has never been given a chance, eh was today and for me, Harry is another of that type of player that should do well at Hibs. he is a skillful, niggly, skinny wee runt who works hard for the team. I like him and will chum him doon the skate park anytime.

Elie Youan, well I said before, I have no really taken to him. Today he was superb, another fucking pest. Great header for his goal, some lovely fitba, right through the middle much of the time and what a greedy bastard eh? Mair chops than a pork butcher.

The Subs

Finally we seen the young team and the miracle return of Nissie.

McGeady went off for Nissie after 70 minutes to tremendous applause from an appreciative Hibs support. Nissie came on and continued his remarkable goal scoring record after a fine finish from a wonderful pass from Josh Campbell. Hold out for a bigger, better team than our old foes Millwall, you are better than them pal and worth a whole lot more than a lousy £2.2 million. Stay til the summer, you will go with our blessing and best wishes.

Lewis Miller replaced Harry on 75 minutes and after nervous first few minutes done just fine. Still young, I have hope for another of our Aussies.

A double change for Hibs on 77 minutes with the introduction of two wee Hibs fans, Son of O'Connor and Oscar MacIntyre.

Josh O'Connor was very impressed and earned a penalty which he honorably gave to Josh Campbell to get his hattrick. Delighted to see one of our own step up, he looks like he has it and has filled out. Good son.

Another Hibs fan, Oscar MacIntyre, came on and played like he had played for us for years. This kids is two stane wet but has the heart of a lion. Played in front of Lewis and impressed.

Wee Lee, well he has taken pelters this week, most deserved. Tell ye what though, he just shut all our moaning cakeholes. That was a fucking hammering we just gave a team above us. I listened to his interview on the way home in the car. He makes me laugh and cringe at the same time, but you know what, keep Hibs winning, keep Hibs pushing upwards, but stop talking so much shite pal, we urnae mugs.

Aberdeen, well all I can say is I thought we were in a mess. They are fucked. Their fans, fair play, they back their team, just like us. You can fuck off though Badloss, you fucking spunkstain.

The referee, again didnae annoy me and no controversial VARs to piss us all off.

The fans, well as ever the young team sung all game, as did the sheep equivalent, but the stadium was strangely muted most of the game, fear I expect. Nice to go home after giving someone a right good doing though.

Hibernian man of the match, easy peasy, Josh Campbell, one of us. He was superb. Credit to Paul, Harry, Elie and Cads who were all fantastic too.

Next up is Ross County on Tuesday night. I am heading up as ever, it's what we do The Just Back will be more a Just on the bus on a four hour journey back to Edinburgh West followed by another half hour in the car back to Livingston. It's what we do.

Finally this Just Back is dedicated to my Pal and Bounce regular @Smurf who is 50 today. That is some present from Hibernian, I hope you changed your mind and took your seat. Hibby Burpday mate, have a great night tonight!

Hibernian Forever!

What a difference a week makes. I really can't add much to that excellent summary, but wanted to highlight the difference of having someone like Aiden McGeady fit and in the team. His ability to take the ball in tight, pressurised situations makes a huge difference and its impact cannot be overstated. His willingness to do so, and to be able to be successful in maintaining possession means we always have an outlet and it creates space for other midfielders to exploit. I'd be looking to add another year to his deal now.

For the first time in what feels like an eternity watching the wee mans face light up and for him to walk out ER buzzing away on Saturday makes it all worthwhile.

What a difference a week makes. I really can't add much to that excellent summary, but wanted to highlight the difference of having someone like Aiden McGeady fit and in the team. His ability to take the ball in tight, pressurised situations makes a huge difference and its impact cannot be overstated. His willingness to do so, and to be able to be successful in maintaining possession means we always have an outlet and it creates space for other midfielders to exploit. I'd be looking to add another year to his deal now.

For the first time in what feels like an eternity watching the wee mans face light up and for him to walk out ER buzzing away on Saturday makes it all worthwhile.

I thought McGeady was excellent, looks like he’s still got plenty left in the tank.

The other part of the game, the tracking back and blocking their crosses and passes, is something he probably doesn’t get credit for but he did it constantly on Saturday. That kind of effort and professionalism is so important.

Aye, definite interest from more than one.

Wigan, allegedly.
Maloney will have seen enough of him to know he's a player.

Apologies from me tae Aiden. Thought he was just here for a last pay day, was surer after he was injured. But hands up, he’s came back and is certainly earning his wages. MOTM on Saturday for me if JC hudnae got a hat trick.
Your last paragraph is the same as me with my grandson. Couldnae get a word in in the car coming hame 😁

Has this gone under the radar or a joke
🤷🏼‍♂️

Has this gone under the radar or a joke
🤷🏼‍♂️

Aberdeen spelt wrong in the Twitter handle and no blue tick.

Aberdeen spelt wrong in the Twitter handle and no blue tick.
Hook line and sinker 🫣🤦

I thought he'd be clear favourite, but isn't.
Seen Scott Brown in the list too, can't imagine he'd be in a rush to go back there.

Jack Ross seems like an Aberdeen manager.

I thought he'd be clear favourite, but isn't.
Seen Scott Brown in the list too, can't imagine he'd be in a rush to go back there.

Jack Ross seems like an Aberdeen manager.

No sure a manager with a 0-9 and 0-7 defeats on his CV this season would have the sheep fans happy given their recently pumpings…

Doubt Lennon will go to a club where he isn’t given control over transfers etc.

No sure a manager with a 0-9 and 0-7 defeats on his CV this season would have the sheep fans happy given their recently pumpings…

Doubt Lennon will go to a club where he isn’t given control over transfers etc.

Dunno that he'd get it, Dundee UTD is a disaster on his CV.
Just, pragmatic, safe... Aberdeen

Reactions: Zab
Dunno that he'd get it, Dundee UTD is a disaster on his CV.
Just, pragmatic, safe... Aberdeen

Certainly the old Aberdeen, a natural successor to McInnes.

Noticed Aberdeen have signed a goalie from Ajax and have contacted the SFA tae see if they can play 2 keepers until they get a manager.😉

This thread has been viewed 7813 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50