Just Back 24 Hours Later

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm hoping at least that it's something positive eminating from our new owner Ron Gordon as he is over here just now...our club is in crisis (they will deny this of course) and it would be encouraging to at least hear something reassuring and positive from the people who actually run our club as to how they are going to get the fans back on board and the team to start actually winning football matches again.
I have a solution for that bit, get rid of a manger who sets us up no tae lose games instead of trying tae win them. I suspect that whatever the news is unfortunately it's probably no going tae be that and we'll be stuck with the yorkshire pudding for a while yet

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
There are not words to describe the treatment of the fans from our board.They are so removed from the views of the fans it’s not real. Does anyone want him to stay as manager.I very much doubt it.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
No chance. He's done.
I've been thinking/hoping/praying that week after week after week after the defeats/shitty draws have racked up but nothing seems to be happening

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Supposedly something happening at east mains this morning, hope it’s a press conference
I think the development game has been moved to East Mains today so that might be why theres activity.

I honestly dont think Ron will punt Heckingbottom as long as he works quietly within a budget. The smug arrogance eminating from The Board still seems to be that we will be fine and fans are over reacting to results.

I wish Ron would just sell up and fuck the fuck back off tbh.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think the development game has been moved to East Mains today so that might be why theres activity.

I honestly dont think Ron will punt Heckingbottom as long as he works quietly within a budget. The smug arrogance eminating from The Board still seems to be that we will be fine and fans are over reacting to results.

I wish Ron would just sell up and fuck the fuck back off tbh.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
The Development Team game is tomorrow, so it can't be that.
Heckingbottom won't last much longer. They might give him the St Johnstone game as it is an absolute must win match.
Another international break follows so the board may see that as the time for him to go if we lose to Saints.
No club in the world is going to stick with a manager with a record as bad as Heckingbottom's.

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Development Team game is tomorrow, so it can't be that.
Heckingbottom won't last much longer. They might give him the St Johnstone game as it is an absolute must win match.
Another international break follows so the board may see that as the time for him to go if we lose to Saints.
No club in the world is going to stick with a manager with a record as bad as Heckingbottom's.
Surely that would be the best reason tae punt him now then because with him there it'll just be another mustn't lose game.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And what if we beat St Johnstone? Does that mean he gets another 6 weeks till we go 5 more fuckin games without a win?

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
And what if we beat St Johnstone? Does that mean he gets another 6 weeks till we go 5 more fuckin games without a win?
I know what you mean, i'm just saying that with such a huge match coming up it might be better to prepare for game without the disruption of a managerial sacking and caretaker appointment in the days beforehand. Just playing devils advocate...

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wasn't meaning to be aggressive towards you lol just the current Fucking situation!

FTJT

Bounce Radge
The thing I struggle with most is that for all his revelatory sports science, stat tracking, new broom, best practice chat, the players who were blowing out their arse by half time a year ago are blowing out their arse by half time now. They aren't any fitter and they don't look like they've been working on tactics. So what in fuck are they doing during the week?

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Supposedly something happening at east mains this morning, hope it’s a press conference
so has anybody heard what this was aboot if indeed it was anything at all or even happened?

Hibs v Motherwell