• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Johnny v Kev

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
Not listened to it yet, suspect they are a pair of twats
:) Always good to hear one of the few managers that have won something for Hibs talk about how much he loved being at Hibs (as a player).

Worth it for that alone.

(Not so keen on the other guy though, despite having a part in the Scottish win)

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
"Walking the length of the M8 over broken glass" or "My mum is so poor" is actually a bigger loadyshite."🤔

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
The John Collins era as a manager is really interesting.
No doubt he was a fantastic player but it appears he wasn’t the most effective in player/man management.
That is a real pity because had he managed to combine his personal work ethic and how to get the best of of individuals then we really could have achieved something special.

JC and KT are quite similar imo, arrogant and full of their own importance.
JC perhaps can justify a wee bit of that because of playing career.
KT promised much but failed to deliver on a few fronts.

What a wasted opportunity for Hibs when the JC situation imploded.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
No time for either so haven’t listened.

The one chasing the Hun pound for years on twitter got his wish and will no doubt be up to his knees in youth coaching and orange hospitality events.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I remain convinced KT would have been the best youth product since JC if not for injuries. Instrumental at tynie. Probably a dick.

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
I remain convinced KT would have been the best youth product since JC if not for injuries. Instrumental at tynie. Probably a dick.
Ability wise? Maybe, he did have huge potential.
Injuries definitely affected his career, I would add that it appears his attitude, as you have alluded to, may have been the biggest factor though.
When you compare both JC and KT’s career it really is a one sided competition.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Nothing bad to say about KT. I understand that he still has to earn and is probably making good money at the Huns. Live and let live đź‘Ť

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of ÂŁ100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old