• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

John McGinn

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Maybe he will go for £20m or more at seasons end :giggley:

Pity the rest of his team mates keep letting him down.

Maybe he will go for £20m or more at seasons end :giggley:

A minimum of £50M in the current climate of a league that pays over the odds for even the most standard of players and Super John is way above that category.

Hopefully the money if it comes will be ring fenced and not simply pay back the new owners investment

Took the pish outa var ???

*His first goal was ruled out after a lengthy wait on VAR.. so he duly scored again ?? hence the celebration ??

Last edited:
His first goal was ruled out after a lengthy wait on VAR.. so he duly scored again ?? hence the celebration ??

What a guy!

His first goal was ruled out after a lengthy wait on VAR.. so he duly scored again ?? hence the celebration ??
Oi ya plagiariser ???

Oi ya plagiariser ???
Chored fae Hattie*

*His first goal was ruled out after a lengthy wait on VAR.. so he duly scored again [emoji23][emoji23] hence the celebration [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh man. I miss John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*His first goal was ruled out after a lengthy wait on VAR.. so he duly scored again ?? hence the celebration ??
Doncha just love im.

Fuckin brilliant!

That bawbag Simon Jordan was criticising him on talksport (yeah I know!) for taking the piss out of VAR with his celebration - zombie sympathizing tosser

Unfortunately for Villa, they're not right at the top of the English game, and that's where John is heading, no doubt. You can see how much he's come on already since he left us, and he's only going to get better.

Love that laddie!!!

Above and beyond everything else just how much does he look like he's enjoying himself?

He's having the time of his life!

Above and beyond everything else just how much does he look like he's enjoying himself?

He's having the time of his life!

betcha Man utd wish they had signed him now...will cost a lot more next time they come knocking

The boys class. Living the dream and enjoying every minute.
Be years till we see the magnificence that was "superman" again.
Every kid who plays football should follow his attitude. Deserves everything he gets from his career and a right good lad with it

betcha Man utd wish they had signed him now...will cost a lot more next time they come knocking

Man Utd could've done a lot worse than snapping up SJM and Erling Braut Håland (he who made the difference in the 2nd leg v Molde last season and is now banging them in for fun in the champions league for RB Salzburg). Might have got the pair of them for the price they paid for Harry Maguire.

The boys class. Living the dream and enjoying every minute.
Be years till we see the magnificence that was "superman" again.
Every kid who plays football should follow his attitude. Deserves everything he gets from his career and a right good lad with it
He is total class and an example to any young player or wannabe player - Celtic you F kin cheap skate muppets - I am so glad he didn’t do a Scott B ( or many others ) and went to prove it in the best league in Europe

He is total class and an example to any young player or wannabe player - Celtic you F kin cheap skate muppets - I am so glad he didn’t do a Scott B ( or many others ) and went to prove it in the best league in Europe

If celtic had shown us the money then he would be there now.
Crazy how different his life is gonna be because they were cheap.

Lucky him and good on him, could easily go to a top, top team down there already and find his feet.

If celtic had shown us the money then he would be there now.
Crazy how different his life is gonna be because they were cheap.

Lucky him and good on him, could easily go to a top, top team down there already and find his feet.
And likely top of the league.

And likely top of the league.

He'd have been sat on the bench, they didnt want him for his greatness, they wanted him cause he was the best in the league.
Wouldn't have been given the chance he deserves.

Most Celtic fans I know, think the same, obviously changed since his performances down there, but at the time...

I remember one of them asking me if he would even make the bench for Celtc. He didn't believe me when I said he is too good to waste his best years in our league.

Seems he’s been playing wide right for the past couple of games. Tearing it up in that position too.

I remember one of them asking me if he would even make the bench for Celtc. He didn't believe me when I said he is too good to waste his best years in our league.
There's alot of them that think they know better and they look like fools now. Every Hibby knew he'd go on to great things. Of course Ntcham and Brown are far better players... :3::3::3:

I’d have McGinn in my team over Pogba all day.

I’d have McGinn in my team over Pogba all day.
Me also a far better player and attitude is non comparable - PP is a first prize bell end

Hatrick for Scotland tonight

Well done John McGinn....Lawrie Reilly was the last Scotland player to score a first half hat-trick playing for his country back in 1952.

It just rips.my knitting that sjm was let go for peanuts.
all us "idiots" who knew what we were seeing week after week was a class player in the making ,were dismissed as non football people who don't know there arse from their elbow. Guys who watch football all their life know more than some folk who play it it. We don't claim to know if all, but we study it more than them who luckily have the born talent to play it.

all us "idiots" who knew what we were seeing week after week was a class player in the making ,were dismissed as non football people who don't know there arse from their elbow. Guys who watch football all their life know more than some folk who play it it. We don't claim to know if all, but we study it more than them who luckily have the born talent to play it.

Fucking spot on. I said and many others said he was worth 5 million all day every day. Might get more if there’s a decent sell on fee, I’m sure there will be a lot of speculation about that.

If/as/when he moves for 40/50/60million to Spurs/Everton/MU, wonder if the money will

A) Finance a team that can genuinely challenge

B) Re-pay our new owners investment, leaving him with a free of charge asset to do with as he pleases.

If/as/when he moves for 40/50/60million to Spurs/Everton/MU, wonder if the money will

B) Re-pay our new owners investment, leaving him with a free of charge asset to do with as he pleases.
IMO it will pay for the indoor training area.

IMO it will pay for the indoor training area.

That would be my guess too.

£2.75 M is steal of the last decade or so . I think hibs probably had to sell and the £2.75 m is a reflection on how the world sees and values the SPL. I think the bigger clowns in all this are Celtic ( welll the board of Celtic ) , their offer was a piss take as they knew exactly how good he was and I believe they lost Rogers as a result ( look how well he is doing with Leicester City ) and they will lose the SPL to Rangers this season .
I believe we will see SJM play for one of the top 4 EPL sides with a few seasons. If Andy R is clearly the real deal then so is SJM - no question £50m + players

Reactions: Dub

Latter defo

Latter defo

Any track record to suggest that's what he'd do Joe - since you're so 'deffo' about it?
Or is it just the usual guff with you taking pot shots at the Club for no apparent purpose?

You really need to 'support' another club Joe. Hibs ain't for you.

went to prove it in the best league in Europe

EFL Championship

EFL Championship
No the EPL - he went down ( rather than up the F kin M8) knowing AV are a huge club and a real chance of playing in the best league in Euro within a season - which he has
He will now go from strength to strength and as I said be playing for a top 4 side in the CL before too long

This thread has been viewed 6717 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back