Jamie Murphy

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Over 450 first team club appearances.

I’m happy if that stops others using the “injury prone” reference when it’s not true.

Can someone post to the The Sheep fans forum as probably more relevant there now. Thanks x
Something not being “true” on a rumour forum.
Whatever next.....

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Can you imagine the media if the likes of Hibs and dons insisted on these shoddy clauses if they were after our players? They would slaughter us, childish, amatuer, making the players suffer... etc etc. Fuckin hate the huns

Its not really a clause though is it? They're just trying to ship loans instead.
Which I don't really understand tbh, still costs them money in the long run as they're bound to be paying him a higher wage than the rest of the clubs can cover.
Especially since they signed him from Brighton, he's no gonna have dropped to peanuts.

I think a permanent move is more likely for him, but offering the loan, opens the ears of English clubs.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
I don't remember him particularly well from when he was at Motherwell so watching that I can now see why he's in our sights. Some of his assists there are magic and good finishes as well

Edit: didn't notice but he officially signed 5 mins before I posted this reply ?

Last edited:

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I don't remember him particularly well from when he was at Motherwell so watching that I can now see why he's in our sights. Some of his assists there are magic and good finishes as well

Edit: didn't notice but he officially signed 5 mins before I posted this reply ?

Nice goal against the Gunts there.
Pity we won't see him doing that to them this season.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I said this about mccrorie but can one anyone explain how a permanent transfer could be enforced on either side at the end of the season? He’s out of contract then.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
I said this about mccrorie but can one anyone explain how a permanent transfer could be enforced on either side at the end of the season? He’s out of contract then.
I think they’ve basically signed a pre contract agreement,like they would normally in Jan.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts