• Welcome to the New - DNS Propagation should be completed by now for all. If you are seeing this message you are in the right place.
    GGTTH

Jamie Murphy

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Stevie the Hun:

"In Jamie’s case, I certainly understand where he is at. He has had a long injury, he has come back and pushed really hard and his attitude has been fantastic.

“He has shown what a quality player he is during this pre-season, he has been outstanding at times in training. But the reality is that he is competing against Ryan Kent to start in this team and we all know the form that Ryan is in at the moment.

“We have also got some other attacking players that can cover that position so it has been really tough for Jamie”

He will be a great addition for 2 years and well worth a 100k or so.

He turned 31 yday FFS. He’s a top pro and will be in great condition.

Was never the flying winger with questionable end product. Done it for years in England at big clubs and can score: Compare it to the never beens in their early to mid twenties if you like :sm003:

If he goes somewhere else then I’ll join the radio ga ga mob saying too old, injury prone, Hun fuk blah blah

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Would we take Murphy on loan but we stipulated we wouldn’t take McCrorie on loan?

Seems a bit strange?

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone. I thing Gerrard done us over with McCrorie so I would not be inclined to do business with the Huns anytime soon.

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
Our obsession with signing wingers is a strange one. Horgan, Boyle and Wright are plenty. All very fine players.

Box to box midfielder please. Someone who is a significant upgrade on Newell/Hallberg.

EA2007

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone.

Is he injury prone? Read somewhere that he’s had one bad injury.

If I am wrong then apologies but I’m just bored with how many people are lazy and easily influenced by swallowing “gospel” fact from Internet forums without doing their own research.

The Family

Capital Radge
Would we take Murphy on loan but we stipulated we wouldn’t take McCrorie on loan?

Seems a bit strange?

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone. I thing Gerrard done us over with McCrorie so I would not be inclined to do business with the Huns anytime soon.

It says loan or a permanent deal.

The Family

Capital Radge

If I am wrong then apologies but I’m just bored with how many people are lazy and easily influenced by swallowing “gospel” fact from Internet forums without doing their own research.

One bad injury is what I seen also, no bad for the amount of years he has played.

The Family

Capital Radge
Thats Hunco informing everyone they're open to either.
They're using us again to shop him about.

I would imagine Murphy would want a permanent deal to get out of there.

Like I said he will end up at Aberdeen now or back to Motherwell with the money they just got for Turnbull.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I would imagine Murphy would want a permanent deal to get out of there.

Like I said he will end up at The Sheep now or back to Motherwell with the money they just got for Turnbull.

He'll get out of there either way as he's in his last year of contract.
We thought the exact same about Ross McRorie.

I said Motherwell last night too.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Our obsession with signing wingers is a strange one. Horgan, Boyle and Wright are plenty. All very fine players.

Box to box midfielder please. Someone who is a significant upgrade on Newell/Hallberg.
I don't understand it either, another winger is surely very low priority at the moment? Need another CB for cover as well before any more forwards

EA2007

Need another CB for cover as well before any more forwards

That’s not how it works. You don’t sign players in a particular order. We went for McCrorie to cover midfield and defence but it didn’t happen. Ross has been quoted to say Centre Mid is a priority position but we won’t focus on that and ignore other positions.

I reckon we could get 3 more signings and we’ll be shifting more players out.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
That’s not how it works. You don’t sign players in a particular order. We went for McCrorie to cover midfield and defence but it didn’t happen. Ross has been quoted to say Centre Mid is a priority position but we won’t focus on that and ignore other positions.

I reckon we could get 3 more signings and we’ll be shifting more players out.
Fair point, JR and co will have determined what we need regardless of the opinion of randoms on internet forums so here's hoping they manage to bring in who they want

EA2007

This start to the season must be prodding Ron in the right direction. Serious dough involved in progressing to a cup final and c£100k per league position improvement. Speculate to accumulate Ronster

The Family

Capital Radge
This start to the season must be prodding Ron in the right direction. Serious dough involved in progressing to a cup final and c£100k per league position improvement. Speculate to accumulate Ronster

Did we get any money from Villa on the amount of appearances for SJM?

AG1337

Well-Known Radge

I am not lazy or easily influenced .

My recollection of the lad is limited and it doesn’t include him playing that often. That is probably down to me not paying attention in this case it would appear.
My apologies for “boring” you .

If he is not injury prone then great, if we sign him he will get my full support. I am just not fussed to do business with them as they took the piss with McCrorie Imo

Hattie

Donator
Can you imagine the media if the likes of Hibs and dons insisted on these shoddy clauses if they were after our players? They would slaughter us, childish, amatuer, making the players suffer... etc etc. Fuckin hate the huns

EA2007

My recollection of the lad is limited and it doesn’t include him playing that often. That is probably down to me not paying attention in this case it would appear.

Over 450 first team club appearances.

I’m happy if that stops others using the “injury prone” reference when it’s not true.

Can someone post to the Aberdeen fans forum as probably more relevant there now. Thanks x

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts