• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jack McBean

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Murican striker on trial, according tae FB

Murican striker on trial, according tae FB

Says on their site he's training with us and Charlton

LA Galaxy forward Jack McBean on training stint with Charlton Athletic and Hibernian | LA Galaxy

is he anything to do with the protective clothing dynasty?

Is this for real? Are we gonnae pay with magic beans?

What's a Murican?

What's a Murican?

It's a Canucks neebur min.:rascal:

It's a Canucks neebur min.:rascal:
Ye sure Bill? :hmmm

I ken a lassie fae there hmmm Hud oan the noo and Alaska?

Boo!

:burnout:

I could be wrong K ... I usually am.. Cos I always get ma poles mixed up. I'm sure that's where they made the film A Bugs Life, remember that? It was aboot the adventures of a wee long distance lorry driving insect and his ant artic.
Booer

This lad seemingly played in a closed doors game v dunfermline a few days ago.

This lad seemingly played in a closed doors game v dunfermline a few days ago.

I seen we won that game 3-1 but don't know anything else about it though I'm afraid

At the game today.

At the game today.

Today was a great advert for the club for any players we are looking to sign. Join us lads, and you can be a part of this.

He tweeted the scoreline

Jack McBean on Twitter:

Any news on this?

Obviously sitting a few rows behind me

Obviously sitting a few rows behind me

Poor guy, am guessing yer erse was fruity after that hearty breakfast ye had at the Harp :giggle:

Poor guy, am guessing yer erse was fruity after that hearty breakfast ye had at the Harp :giggle:

As if ,actually after a 2nd look he was a bit to my right too

I understand this will not go through as we want someone who is ready and fit to play.

I understand this will not go through as we want someone who is ready and fit to play.

Let's hope we don't waste January this year like we did last year...

Somehow I think it will be different this time. Perhaps I am deluding myself.

Somehow I think it will be different this time. Perhaps I am deluding myself.

Based on Stubbs' record with signings so far; I'm happy to trust him.

AS & Co have already shown us they won't bring in players just for the sake of it mate, I am sure we will see movement both players going out and ones coming in, in AS & Co we trust.

AS & Co have already shown us they won't bring in players just for the sake of it mate, I am sure we will see movement both players going out and ones coming in, in AS & Co we trust.

I've plenty trust in AS & Co but less so in our Chairman...

I've plenty trust in AS & Co but less so in our Chairman...

Totally agree mate, some loans been talked about including the boy Browning at Everton who we wanted before.

Personally not into all these loans nonsense but if the club aren't giving AS & Co the funds to make permanent deals then they have no choice but to go down this route unless people leave.

Stubbs basically said he's not signing. He wants someone who's ready to go straight into the team. That indicates he's not ready or fit enough.

Not sure we can have anymore loans tbh have we not used up our limit in a season, I am hoping for permanent deals.

Stubbs basically said he's not signing. He wants someone who's ready to go straight into the team. That indicates he's not ready or fit enough.

Got told the same mate see my post above.

Not sure we can have anymore loans tbh have we not used up our limit in a season, I am hoping for permanent deals.

Kennedy going back releases one place. There may be others to be announced.

I don't like loans and both LD and, more importantly, AS have said they're not fussy about them either.

I also don't like the January windae, it's just not designed for clubs like Hibs that don't have transfer fees to prise sought after players away from clubs.

I'd like to see us get a few pre contracts signed up then pressure their current clubs to release early. Probably much easier said than done.

Anyway I'm sure our experts in the new Football Department will on the ball and ready to leap into action!

- - - Updated - - -

I think I should have used a smilie instead of an exclamation mark there. Not sure what one though!

This is the new Football Departments first window. No pressure guys :-)

I'd like to see us get a few pre contracts signed up then pressure their current clubs to release early. Probably much easier said than done.

Anyway I'm sure our experts in the new Football Department will on the ball and ready to leap into action!

yer havin' a laff, eh?

FD: erm, Sir Rod, we want to bring in XX for a wee fee of ...

RP: NO.

FD: OK, well what about YY on loan and we pay 60% ...

FD: right, nae probs. We've got a sniff at an out of contract who's looking for a club just now.

RP: come see me at the end of the month

yer havin' a laff, eh?

FD: erm, Sir Rod, we want to bring in XX for a wee fee of ...

FD: OK, well what about YY on loan and we pay 60% ...

FD: right, nae probs. We've got a sniff at an out of contract who's looking for a club just now.

RP: come see me at the end of the month

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on RPs input these days. :-)

Kennedy going back releases one place. There may be others to be announced.

I don't like loans and both LD and, more importantly, AS have said they're not fussy about them either.

I also don't like the January windae, it's just not designed for clubs like Hibs that don't have transfer fees to prise sought after players away from clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I should have used a smilie instead of an exclamation mark there. Not sure what one though!

This is the new Football Departments first window. No pressure guys :-)

Agreed can't be doing with loans, I want players who are here on a permanent basis.
In relation to the window if we can find two or three gems that are ready and fit to play and will improve us I am all for it.

Just read on dotnet that the 4 limit only applies to loans within Scotland. No one has agreed or disagreed, or indeed commented!

So Oxley and Sinclair don't count either.

Just read on dotnet that the 4 limit only applies to loans within Scotland. No one has agreed or disagreed, or indeed commented!

So Oxley and Sinclair don't count either.

Don't go anywhere near .Net Jack.

Don't go anywhere near .Net Jack.

You don't or you're suggesting I shouldn't ; -)

You don't or you're suggesting I shouldn't ; -)

Its your choice Jack, not for me though.

Agreed can't be doing with loans, I want players who are here on a permanent basis.
In relation to the window if we can find two or three gems that are ready and fit to play and will improve us I am all for it.

I'm ambivalent.

:lookaround:

I'd prefer Hibs to be strengthening with decent (better than we have) players, but if we can get a Griffiths type for a season or two that helps us win games then why not?
It's really down to the individual on loan.
Leigh wanted to score goals and see Hibs win.
Vaz Te wanted to get fit.
Two quality players with different attitudes.

Then there's the absolute pricks that just wanted a game, or the appearance money......... and led to 'that game'.

:fire:

I'm ambivalent.

:lookaround:

I'd prefer Hibs to be strengthening with decent (better than we have) players, but if we can get a Griffiths type for a season or two that helps us win games then why not?
It's really down to the individual on loan.
Leigh wanted to score goals and see Hibs win.
Vaz Te wanted to get fit.
Two quality players with different attitudes.

Then there's the absolute pricks that just wanted a game, or the appearance money......... and led to 'that game'.

:fire:

Your last sentence is the one that concerns me in relation to loans mate.

This thread has been viewed 2900 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50