• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jab or Jag?

What do you say.....

• Jag

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Jab

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Is it further anglification of our language?

A needle jags you.
A jab is a punch.

I used jab but use jag tae. Both mean the same, not to be confused with jib, which means similar but knives are used to rather than needles. Worked in Jimmy Boyles hoose at Colinton many years ago and his car reg was JIB 1. Thought he had stopped that shite tae.

A jaggy nettle.
A jabby nettle.

I used jab but use jag tae. Both mean the same, not to be confused with jib, which means similar but knives are used to rather than needles. Worked in Jimmy Boyles hoose at Colinton many years ago and his car reg was JIB 1. Thought he had stopped that shite tae.
He just liked sailors. Chib and jib the same thing?

Jaggy nettles

Jag. 100%

Used to hang around the Gateway Exchange back in the 80's.Got to meet him. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Half his problem was he was bi and he never really came out.

Where's the inoculation choice? :077:

I would normally use jag but sometimes jab reads better.

I don't care, I don't think it makes a difference so long as you get this one when you're called!

A jaggy nettle.
A jabby nettle.
Nettles are always jaggies. As in ā€œwatch it ya radge, you nearly pushed me into the jaggiesā€ or something like that.

Jabs are punches like someone else said.

If we are talking about vaccines sadly Iā€™m umericanized and call it a shot!

Used to hang around the Gateway Exchange back in the 80's.Got to meet him. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Half his problem was he was bi and he never really came out.
He was oot every day back then, walking his dug mostly.

He just liked sailors. Chib and jib the same thing?
The second is a sonorisation of the first. Dialect variation at district level?

For those that couldnae gie a shĆ­te, neither can I :)

I was type 1 diabetic for 37 years, It was always a jag to me. Jabs are for boxers

Jag for me, but these Yanks are dead set on "shot" šŸ™„

Just the usual Dutch prik for me šŸ„µ - but we're well behind schedule and a general fĆŗkkin election in a coupla weeks too... so count your blessings.

Apparently there was a bit of panic in some of the local jokers out here who thought everyone was being offered a job.

He was oot every day back then, walking his dug mostly.
I met him once in the street carrying two buckets of shite.I said 'what are you going to do with these?' he said 'I'm going to decorate my living room'.

Jag.

Jag!

It's a Jag. A needle is jaggy.
Partick Thistle's nickname is not The Jabs or Jabbies.

Jabs a hut. Jag's a fancy car. It's an inoculation.

Prick.
:read:

Ah! A fellow Dutch speaker :)

Ah! A fellow Dutch speaker :)
Double Dutch to many!

Decent Malcolm Maclaren single.

Do they need to bring guns into everything?šŸ˜€

Do they need to bring guns into everything?šŸ˜€
GNBA .....thatā€™s BANG out of order.šŸ¤ 

GNBA .....thatā€™s BANG out of order.šŸ¤ 
Booooooooo

A
W
A
Y oot o line
Like getting your 2nd jab before your first one

Couldnae find the correct post.My mum gets yet another jag at the end of April.Lost count.

Jabs a hut. Jag's a fancy car. It's an inoculation.
Jabba was a hut in star wars right enough

Was it not boris the bawbag who started this jab pish, he should have said prick, would have been more appropriate šŸ˜”

Ffs
Your a fucking nut job

I met him quite often in the 90s through work and I often thought that might be the case.

Yes out here in the Great White North they call it a "shot" also.

Ffs
Your a fucking nut job
He was sleeping with Sebastian Horsley, nothing nutjob about it.

And yes I have had mental health problems,but I wouldn't expect someone of your stature to have much empathy.

This thread has been viewed 2529 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£100.75
Back