What do you say.....

• Jag

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Jab

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I used jab but use jag tae. Both mean the same, not to be confused with jib, which means similar but knives are used to rather than needles. Worked in Jimmy Boyles hoose at Colinton many years ago and his car reg was JIB 1. Thought he had stopped that shite tae.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
I used jab but use jag tae. Both mean the same, not to be confused with jib, which means similar but knives are used to rather than needles. Worked in Jimmy Boyles hoose at Colinton many years ago and his car reg was JIB 1. Thought he had stopped that shite tae.
He just liked sailors. Chib and jib the same thing?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Used to hang around the Gateway Exchange back in the 80's.Got to meet him. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Half his problem was he was bi and he never really came out.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Where's the inoculation choice? :077:

I would normally use jag but sometimes jab reads better.

I don't care, I don't think it makes a difference so long as you get this one when you're called!

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Apparently there was a bit of panic in some of the local jokers out here who thought everyone was being offered a job.

NGP

A message to you, radge
It's a Jag. A needle is jaggy.
Partick Thistle's nickname is not The Jabs or Jabbies.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts