• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

It won't be Simpson

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Mixu please! :bbb: Just out of interest why do you reckon Simpson is now out of the running?

Decal Joe

Snuff Munching Radge
Bounce Radge
Mixu please! :bbb: Just out of interest why do you reckon Simpson is now out of the running?
I presume the implication is that because there is so much talk of Simpson then it can't possibly be as it's not the Hibs way of doing it!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I presume the implication is that because there is so much talk of Simpson then it can't possibly be as it's not the Hibs way of doing it!
Exactly.

Decal Joe

Snuff Munching Radge
Bounce Radge
The amusing thing is that whilst he was initially dismissed by most Supporters there seems to have been a sea change in opinion since Saturday and I get the impression that he would be a fairly popular appointment now!

Funny the way a few links and rumours can sway people.

SKII

Bounce Radge
You're thinking Kernaghan from 2004..:wink:

I hope your right as this boy Simpson doesn't do it for me..
I'd forgotten that special crusade from Bobby...

Thanks for brightening up my day K. :wink:

SKII

Bounce Radge
The press had him a cert up until the last-minute..
Only because Bobby posted his campaign here often enough that the lazy journos picked it up :smug::giggle:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Only because Bobby posted his campaign here often enough that the lazy journos picked it up :smug::giggle:

Eh Eh Eh

Point of order here J.

It was never a "crusade". It was "campaign Kernaghan". And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky kids. :doh

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Indeed. The Daily Record had him to be at ER on the morning of the day off Mogga's appointment..

Kerno was in the USA..:rollfloor

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I have it on great authority it definately is Anders Brehme this time.:hammer_smiley:

And his first signing is Derek Townsley :hammer_smiley:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old