• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

It’s Sir Keir

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Peake’s claim was nothing extraordinary, though this horrible tactic has been used by American police long before the days of extensive Homeland security cooperation between Israel and America. The American police discovered, invented and finessed many brutal methods of policing long before looking to Israel for further advice.
How odd, then, to bring up Israel. I wonder why she did.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Do you think what she said was anti-semitic.
She nowhere mentioned Jews. If you do, so be it, these Jews, happen to disagree with you and Starmer.

BIG G
I don't, actually. But I think she wasn't far off, given that what she claimed was obviously incorrect and she surely wouldn't have mentioned - indeed didn't mention - any other nation than Israel in this context.

It doesn't matter that she didn't mention Jews. Singling out Israel for this kind of invented criticism puts you in a pretty weird place, almost as though a standard is demanded of the world's only jewish state that isn't required anywhere else. Again, I wonder why.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
I do not accept the assersion that Israel is a Jewish State. 74.2% of Israel's population in 2019 were Jewish however 25.8% were not (Muslim,Christian, Druze etc). Are the large minority of Israeli citizens therefore stateless?
Conflating the Israeli State with Jews and therefore critisising any aspect of the apartheid state as anti-semitic is not only disengenuous but being used by Starmer and hopeless Blairite chums to purge people within the Party. The cowardly Sir should either not have made Long Bailey the token Left in his Shadow Cabinet or sacked her because of her position regarding the return of children to school, where there were clear differences. Playing the trumped up anti-semitism card makes the ' forensic' Starmer look rather less so.
Saudi Arabia claims to be 100% Muslim and Iran 99%. Many have correctly criticized the brutal excesses of both those states, including myself. Does that make us according to you and the Sir's logic Islamaphobic?

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old