It’s Sir Keir

Smurf

Bounce Radge
I'm pleased. We need opposition to Boris to give proper scrutiny. Jeremy was never going to be elected. Keir has credibility.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Lisa Nandy was for me by far the best candidate, but she was never going to win. Starmer had the support of the major unions and the CLP's. He has a huge job on his hands. Labour have lost vast swathes of it's own heartlands in England and Wales with Scotland heading for independence. He also becomes leader at a time when the whole country is in a state of national emergency and therefore has to play a part in helping the government get the country through this nightmare as well as scrutinising everything they do and holding them properly to account. The economy will be in tatters when this is all over, and it will take years to recover from it. He is a capable guy, but Nandy for me was the only one who recognised that the party had to completely change if it ever wanted to be elected again at Westminster.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
The leader of the Labour party, a Sir. Deary me. In saying that I know nothing about him.
His mum was a nurse and his dad a toolmaker. He was named after Keir Hardie. Let's hope he remembers his roots...

Jack

Bounce Radge
The torys destroyed Corbyn by repeatedly pointing out his perceived weaknesses, even when they were on about other stuff. They always managed to get a dig in. On the other hand I always thought Corbyn and Co always gave in incompetent torys an easy ride.

Labour and the other opposition parties now have even more ammunition to constantly remind the electorate how shite the torys have been all these years.

They need to do that and they need to be relentless.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
The torys destroyed Corbyn by repeatedly pointing out his perceived weaknesses, even when they were on about other stuff. They always managed to get a dig in. On the other hand I always thought Corbyn and Co always gave in incompetent torys an easy ride.

Labour and the other opposition parties now have even more ammunition to constantly remind the electorate how shite the torys have been all these years.

They need to do that and they need to be relentless.
The labour party destroyed Corbyn by coming up with policies that were either financial pie in the sky or the electorate didn't think were important . As I said before concentrating on the rail network and the NHS might have worked but the scatter gun approach just made too much seem unachievable. Corbyn was unelectable and if labour had a half decent leader johnson would have been blown out the water , His stance on brexit didnae help either

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
I’m no Labour supporter but he is more likely to have credibility with swing voters than Corbyn so he may be the Labour party’s last hope....whether they like it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

Smurf

Bounce Radge

BIG G
Yet his questions asked yesterday in PMQ's were the best asked in years...

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Yet his questions asked yesterday in PMQ's were the best asked in years...
I watched it. Never laid a hand on Rabb. He could have savaged Rabb and his Tory chums on their NHS record over the past 12 years. Perhaps this Knight of the Realm has indeed an eye on a position in a National Government. He should not forget the hammering that was handed out in Scotland and not recovered from when Lord Darling of Roulanish was a Director of the disastrous Better Together Campaign. What is it with right wing Labour Sirs and Lord, solicitors?

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
I watched it. Never laid a hand on Rabb. He could have savaged Rabb and his Tory chums on their NHS record over the past 12 years. Perhaps this Knight of the Realm has indeed an eye on a position in a National Government. He should not forget the hammering that was handed out in Scotland and not recovered from when Lord Darling of Roulanish was a Director of the disastrous Better Together Campaign. What is it with right wing Labour Sirs and Lord, solicitors?

BIG G
As the Torys had a mantra to dis Corbyn at every turn and showed the seeds of doubt in the electorates mind Sir Keir and Co could do worse than do a similar job on the Torys and their handling of the NHS.

It was something that nice chap Corbyn and his chums never managed.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
As the Torys had a mantra to dis Corbyn at every turn and showed the seeds of doubt in the electorates mind Sir Keir and Co could do worse than do a similar job on the Torys and their handling of the NHS.

It was something that nice chap Corbyn and his chums never managed.
You do realise it was not just the Tories, Daily attacks by the Press,Tom Watson and Blairite MP's attempting coups, which Starmer supported by the way. The assassination of Corbyn was as the leaked document shows, went to the very top with Blairite officials scandalously actively working not only to remove him but for a Labour defeat in the 2017 election.
As the Scottish Independence supporting The National put it.......

or the Jewish Voice for Labour......

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
You do realise it was not just the Tories, Daily attacks by the Press,Tom Watson and Blairite MP's attempting coups, which Starmer supported by the way. The assassination of Corbyn was as the leaked document shows, went to the very top with Blairite officials scandalously actively working not only to remove him but for a Labour defeat in the 2017 election.
As the Scottish Independence supporting The National put it.....

or the Jewish Voice for Labour....

BIG G
I know its probably pie in the sky but I'd like to think we all have a common enemy in the Torys and that's who we all should be fighting, together. As long as the Labour Party is fighting itself that war is not going to be won.

Admin
I know its probably pie in the sky but I'd like to think we all have a common enemy in the Torys and that's who we all should be fighting, together. As long as the Labour Party is fighting itself that war is not going to be won.
That is my opinion.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£45.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old