• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

It’s A Boy

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
240D5832-A74C-42F2-954B-60955A8BC0E9.png

Hope she calls it Grover,Delroy,Leroy,Barack Windsor.

Could not give less of a fuck.

Another leech to join the burgeoning throng of royals draining society of cash that should go to needy people rather than to one of the richest families in the world.

Hope she calls it Grover,Delroy,Leroy,Barack Windsor.

Or maybe include 'James' after the weans grandfather.

Could not give less of a fuck.
Which is why you opened the post and made a comment.

I feel a tad sorry for a child whose life is going to be inhibited by Court etiquette....Pass da Duchy pon de left hand side

James hewitt must be a happy man.

Nice to see it's been named after Archie Macpherson.

Danny Baker sacked by BBC for tweeting a pic of a chimpanzee.

Dunno if it's a crass thoughtless tweet or PC gone bonkers. Probably both.

Danny Baker bulleted from the Beeb over a chimpanzee tweet:

Danny Baker should have been fired for being a hugely unfunny irritating twat of a man.
Imagine a night in the pub with this egotistical moron and his equally irritating pals Chris Evans and Gazza.
What a hoot we'd all have.

Maybe the story about him murdering Bob Marley is true, maybe he kicked his toe on purpose.

I find him hugely unfunny, but over the last 20 odd years of watching his routines, I really doubt he's a racist.

Sorry but I find his tweet akin to throwing bananas onto a football pitch.The only way of not being racist is by not being racist.

Shame. I like his ability to remember facts and stories and his Sat AM show. And no, no sign in 40 years that he was in any way racist - and there's plenty content to sift through!

The chimp thing is something he has used for years in various gags but he must've been pissed this time and it was inexcusable.

He even says as much, just didn't like the supercilious way the Beeb informed him apparently.

Nobody is going to tell me Baker didn't know exactly what he was meaning. However, rather than it being a direct racial attack on Harry and Megan's bairn, he's been trying to appeal to the laddish pub mentality where jokes of this nature are commonplace.

God knows the kid and his parents are under the establishment's institutional racist microscope enough. The sycophants at court are majorly pissed off at the dilution of the royal blood. They're far more dangerous to the couple's long term relationship than clowns like Danny Baker and his ilk.

Cannae be bothered trying to multi quote a number of the posts above so I'll just say this: I for one am sure there were zero racist intentions behind the Danny Baker tweet.
Far from finding him egotistical and irritating, I find him intelligent and highly amusing.(agree about Evans and Gazza though).
I am also looking forward to attending his sell out one man show later this month at Edinburgh's Queens Hall (?) with a fellow Bouncer.
Opinions eh? They're like memes of black babies with ginger hair-we've all got them....

I doubt he intended to be racist, but how did it not cross his mind,even for a fleeting moment, that it wouldn't be perceived as such? I never found him to be entertaining,in the same way that I could never understand why Saville was ever considered to be entertaining or charasmatic

Cannae be bothered trying to multi quote a number of the posts above so I'll just say this: I for one am sure there were zero racist intentions behind the Danny Baker tweet.
Far from finding him egotistical and irritating, I find him intelligent and highly amusing.(agree about Evans and Gazza though).
I am also looking forward to attending his sell out one man show later this month at Edinburgh's Queens Hall (?) with a fellow Bouncer.
Opinions eh? They're like memes of black babies with ginger hair-we've all got them....

I'm not sure how two Bouncers can go to a one man show :sm113: but then again that's just the level of my humour.:cover:
I can't see what the joke was with the chimp if it wasn't a lame racist jibe, but as I sometimes find Hibbybilly funny (just sometimes) I'm pretty sure there is something there that escapes me.
Hope you guys enjoy the show though, apparently his unscripted chats are really quite amusing when he's not being an egotistical irritating fanny.

The signs were always there...

IMG_20190509_213126.jpg

Y
I'm not sure how two Bouncers can go to a one man show. :sm113: but then again that's just the level of my humour.:cover:
I can't see what the joke was with the chimp if it wasn't a lame racist jibe, but as I sometimes find Hibbybilly funny (just sometimes) I'm pretty sure there is something there that escapes me.
Hope you guys enjoy the show though, apparently his unscripted chats are really quite amusing when he's not being an egotistical irritating fanny.
Yeah, I agree.If it wasn't some reference to eminem's black heritage,what was the joke?

I'm not sure how two Bouncers can go to a one man show :sm113: but then again that's just the level of my humour.:cover:
And greatly appreciated !!

This thread has been viewed 1298 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75