• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

It’s A Boy

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Y
I'm not sure how two Bouncers can go to a one man show. :sm113: but then again that's just the level of my humour.:cover:
I can't see what the joke was with the chimp if it wasn't a lame racist jibe, but as I sometimes find Hibbybilly funny (just sometimes) I'm pretty sure there is something there that escapes me.
Hope you guys enjoy the show though, apparently his unscripted chats are really quite amusing when he's not being an egotistical irritating fanny.
Yeah, I agree.If it wasn't some reference to eminem's black heritage,what was the joke?

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm not sure how two Bouncers can go to a one man show :sm113: but then again that's just the level of my humour.:cover:
And greatly appreciated !!

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in