• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

• Yes

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 47.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 18 15.0%

• Total voters
I've had serious doubts over JR but that semi final last Sunday has upped his credit rating massively with me. Not just in thumping that lot, but showing he can organise and motivate on the big stage. To be fair, the previous Hampden losses may have actually helped shape a different approach.

He does need to build on that and make sure we turn up and compete in other such games, as his general and overall consistency levels are excellent.

I agree that he will win us a trophy if given the time and support.

I've had serious doubts over JR but that semi final last Sunday has upped his credit rating massively with me. Not just in thumping that lot, but showing he can organise and motivate on the big stage. To be fair, the previous Hampden losses may have actually helped shape a different approach.

He does need to build on that and make sure we turn up and compete in other such games, as his general and overall consistency levels are excellent.

I agree that he will win us a trophy if given the time and support.

Good point about the previous Hampden defeats. I think Stubbs and his team certainly learned from the Scottish Cup semi final loss to Falkirk and losing the League Cup final to Ross County.

I hope Jack Ross and his team are in a similar players.

I doubt many managers anywhere have had the ability to give joy and despair in almost equal measure as JR has. Its uncanny how many periods I go through wanting to throttle then cuddle the man. At this point I'm happy to give him time but come back next week and ask me again.

I doubt many managers anywhere have had the ability to give joy and despair in almost equal measure as JR has. Its uncanny how many periods I go through wanting to throttle then cuddle the man. At this point I'm happy to give him time but come back next week and ask me again.
Its a cuddle week this weekšŸ˜‰

Although Iā€™d happily see him go. I do agree with this somewhat. He had a lot of criticism re last season and when we beat aberdeen to secure third he finally won a big game.

Same this season really he has won one ā€œbig gameā€ against rangers and done the double over st j. Heā€™s a very frustrating manager and too cautious at times. For me he has to find a way of Allan being in the team and even if he doesnā€™t last 90, he can create that killer chance others canā€™t . Thereā€™s too many ā€œworkmenā€ like players and we need something different at times. Allan came on in Perth and just did things no other player can in our squad and saved his job in my opinion.

He has yet to sort out defending crosses too! Ross has to either win a cup or finish 4th and get to a semi in the Scottish minimum. Derby win would give him massive credit in jan too. I want him to succeed I just have serious doubts. He needs a strong January window too then there will be no excuses. I hope we go two up front against Celtic and go for it. Their defence is as bad as ours, if not worse!

:sm113:
PSX_20211208_225712.jpg

My vote would change. No, he's not.

I just voted for the first time, no.

I want the churn to stop at Hibs. I cannae see Jack Ross succeeding now, which is a pity.

Days are numbered surely

Hadn't voted as needed longer to see how things were panning out as we have seen early successes become flash in the pans and go on to fall over Christmas period. The Semi I thought would put us back on track but sadly we just look clueless, rudderless and ever the quality players we have look lost. No from me, which is a shame as I thought he could be the man for us. No idea who could be next for us and just hope we don't have to witness Hartley celebrating a victory against un in the cup.

No plan B.

:gigglle:
Wondering if he even has a plan A at times

Wondering if he even has a plan A at times
Heā€™s got a plan A, plan B and maybe many other variants just like covid.
Trouble is other teams have been double vaxed and boosted.

A good coach is able to get a reaction out of a group of players even if they are not necessarily world beaters. Ross should be able to organise a team and adapt tactically to the opposition. The Hibs players have had nearly a month off so should be refreshed for playing games. We are weeks later and do not look even close to turning the corner. The players look lost.

Last night Livi were hungrier and more determined. I was impressed with the application of their players.

The obvious thing to state here is the next manager will probably be worse.

I also think the Americans will make a complete arse of their first managerial appointment.
Fair to say whatever the outcome of Maloneys time, I got this wrong. @stickyRicky

Thereā€™s a real ruthless business being run now. A real step up from where we were before.

I don't know what my vote was but can I change it to no if it was yes?

I don't know what my vote was but can I change it to no if it was yes?
No!

BIG G

...Thereā€™s a real ruthless business being run now. A real step up from where we were before.
Why is it fans contunually moan about fitba' clubs nowadays being no more than cut-throat cash-driven moneyman's playthings, but as soon as we get the slightest whiff of future success ruthlessness is seen as being a great asset?

Away with the loyal underperformers!

Up with (the owner's) cash!

Just saying, like šŸ˜—

Why is it fans contunually moan about fitba' clubs nowadays being no more than cut-throat cash-driven moneyman's playthings, but as soon as we get the slightest whiff of future success ruthlessness is seen as being a great asset?

Away with the loyal underperformers!

Up with (the owner's) cash!

Just saying, like šŸ˜—
It is always fine when it is in your favour. Fan ownership sounds great till there is no money and club asks fans for more and more...or in sevcos position they just do another share option .we wouldnt have that luxury

Reactions: Zab
Jeeze..... I saw the title and thought I'd had a stroke!

This thread has been viewed 9164 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50