Is anyone looking forward to Sunday and the new season? (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blackbeard

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Going to hospitality on Sunday but somehow it feels more like I've got a dental appointment coming up.
Say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mon Dieu

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Not at all. The summer break has went too fast, we have no defence and no one to score goals.
Perhaps not with Vine, but what about Collins? :dunno:
We now have a player that can actually head the ball.

Above is Collins scoring against Arsenal for Shrewsbury - header.
For Swindon Town, he scored 4 goals against Portsmouth - within 22 minutes.
Again for Swindon, he helped knock Stoke City out of the league cup, scoring the winner in the 119th minute - hat-trick.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Perhaps not with Vine, but what about Collins? :dunno:
We now have a player that can actually head the ball.
He will "gobble up" the service provided by our rampaging full backs and wingers :surp@

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mon Dieu

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
He will "gobble up" the service provided by our rampaging full backs and wingers :surp@
Aye, absolutely! I can't wait for it! I'm glad some are approaching the season as positively as I am! :banana:

:violin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hibeewilly

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I never miss a home or away game in the UK but that last trip was too much for me money wise as I take two nephews and one niece with me. I'll be there as usual and will give the team my maximum support. However I am dreading it.I think we are in for a right doing. Fenlon must go NOW. I am sick to the back teeth of his selections tactics and whatever else - totally pissed off - but he is not Hibs - we are!!!!! See my usual beer drinking mates "Behind the Goals"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dex1875

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I can't make the game as I'm only 1 week into a family holiday in sunny Salou.weather has been superb .around 95-100 every day so far but the San Miguel is nice and cold,me and my youngest are off to see barca v santos ( the team they signed neymar from)on Friday night at the nou camp then it's into shanklys on Sunday to watch the Hibs on the box so I will be there in spirit GGTTH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Albert

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Not particularly looking forward to it. We still look way short in defence and up front. And I'm in no way convinced Fenlon is the right man for the job.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
How come there's football fans not looking forward to a new football season :surp@
I know we're not the finished article, but going to watch Hibs play is better than doing nothing. Can't wait for it all to start up again :bbb:

Plus I'm not too worried, Motherwell is probably the worst team we could come up against to begin with, but then it'll be out the way. Can't wait!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sauzee 1875

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I can't make the game as I'm only 1 week into a family holiday in sunny Salou.weather has been superb .around 95-100 every day so far but the San Miguel is nice and cold,me and my youngest are off to see barca v santos ( the team they signed neymar from)on Friday night at the nou camp then it's into shanklys on Sunday to watch the Hibs on the box so I will be there in spirit GGTTH
Was at nou camp last week and done the stadium tour amazing arena will be even better for a game
Saw that the santos game was advertised
Shanklys a good place to watch the game been in a few times just don't go in with a sun news paper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dex1875

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Was at nou camp last week and done the stadium tour amazing arena will be even better for a game
Saw that the santos game was advertised
Shanklys a good place to watch the game been in a few times just don't go in with a sun news paper
Ha ha yes my mate works behind the bar the guy from killie so it's always cheap for me,but really looking forward to the game with a big crowd.done the tour a few years ago and it was good to see the little Hibs bit.the pendant and program from when we beat them

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MikeyPaget1875

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
How come there's football fans not looking forward to a new football season :surp@
I know we're not the finished article, but going to watch Hibs play is better than doing nothing. Can't wait for it all to start up again :bbb:

Plus I'm not too worried, Motherwell is probably the worst team we could come up against to begin with, but then it'll be out the way. Can't wait!
WELL SAID HAMMI!! we are HIBERNIAN F.C.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS