Innocent Hibs and guity as **** huns charged by Scottish FA over conduct

Jack

Bounce Radge
Huns coaches Thomas Culshaw and Michael Beale have been charged with misconduct.

Hibs first-team coach John Potter has also been hit with the same alleged breach in Huns' 3-0 win last month.

In terms of the alleged breach for Hibs and Huns, the rules state: "All clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match."

Crayons oot Grand Master!

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
We will probably be fined for the bottle being thrown on the pitch as well.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Seemed to me it was Slippy who instigated the wee stramash by charging aggressively at the Hibs bench before putting the brakes on and letting his minions lead the charge.
The big crayons would be out if the Scouse git had been charged I bet.

WillieWilson

Bounce Radge
We will probably be fined for the bottle being thrown on the pitch as well.
Just asking, can Hibs actually be fined for that? In Scotland we don't have strict liability where clubs can be held responsible for the behaviour of their supporters (more's the pity, some might say). I don't remember the club getting fined for the guy who kicked the ball away from Tavernier, or the bottle on the pitch v Celtc - or is it just my memory letting me down?

Jack

Bounce Radge
As I said in the title Innocent Hibs and guilty as **** huns charged by Scottish FA over conduct.

Ibrox coaches Tom Culshaw and Michael Beale have been given touchline bans for their actions in those games.

Meanwhile, Hibs coach John Potter has been censured, and his club given a suspended Ā£1500 fine.
Blah, blah ....
Following separate charges, technical coach Culshaw was given an immediate one-match touchline ban for his part in the incident against Hibs, plus a suspended one-game ban which will expire at the end of the season. Hibs assistant manager John Potter, who was also charged with misconduct, was censured.

Members of the Huns bench had reacted angrily to a red-card challenge from Ryan Porteous on Borna Barisic.

First-team coach Beale has received an immediate three-game ban with another two matches suspended.

Power

Bounce Radge
Noted Potter got booked on Wednesday - quite rightly he went mental - as Boyle was hauled doon second half without punishment.

Tackle on Whittaker on Wednesday leading to the Hanlon goal was worse than the Porteous challenge that caused the rammy at ER šŸ™„

Last edited:

Green tinted specs

Bounce Radge
Also there were two very late challenges by hun players in the first half, that the ball broke kindly for us so Madden waved play on. Two very bookable offences that didn't even merit him talking to the hun when the ball went dead.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
As I said in the title Innocent Hibs and guilty as **** huns charged by Scottish FA over conduct.

Ibrox coaches Tom Culshaw and Michael Beale have been given touchline bans for their actions in those games.

Meanwhile, Hibs coach John Potter has been censured, and his club given a suspended Ā£1500 fine.
Blah, blah ....
Following separate charges, technical coach Culshaw was given an immediate one-match touchline ban for his part in the incident against Hibs, plus a suspended one-game ban which will expire at the end of the season. Hibs assistant manager John Potter, who was also charged with misconduct, was censured.

Members of the Huns bench had reacted angrily to a red-card challenge from Ryan Porteous on Borna Barisic.

First-team coach Beale has received an immediate three-game ban with another two matches suspended.

It wasn't even a booking let alone a sending off.

Jack

Bounce Radge
From the BBC .

"Huns have been fined Ā£15,000 by the Scottish FA for failing to act in an "orderly fashion" in games against Smellies... and Hibernian in December.

The charges relate to behaviour during the wins at Smellies... Park and Easter Road.

Two-thirds of the fine results from the Old Firm match, for gestures made by Alfredo Morelos and Ryan Kent.

There was a mass confrontation at Easter Road, during which coaches from both sides received red cards.

Huns had previously stated they were "astounded" at the charges and would contest them "in the most robust manner possible".

The Scottish Premiership club have been ordered to pay Ā£10,000 immediately, with the remaining Ā£5,000 suspended until the end of the season."

Look out for an incoming robust manner :giggley:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£160.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HIBERNIAN v Livingston