• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

In pursuit of a white pudding supper

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I occasionally drive out to North Berwick on a summer's eve and have fish and chips at the Berwick Fry. Sit in if the weather changes.
Excellent chippy.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Have them much less frequently nowadays, but the St Andrews in porty has really upped its game in the last year or so, easily the best I’ve tastes in Edinburgh. Nice wee restaurant attached Andy they’re just about to open what looks like a tidy fish restaurant on the prom too.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Had a fish supper in Broughty Ferry this evening, fairly average but did the job. Pretty rare I have a chippy these days

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It's definitely an age thing...or in my case, nae gall bladder thing.
Got rid of mine too.
I can manage a chippy as long as it's no swimming in grease, but I'm afraid my days of extra hot sauce and massive fry-ups are no more.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Got rid of mine too.
I can manage a chippy as long as it's no swimming in grease, but I'm afraid my days of extra hot sauce and massive fry-ups are no more.
Think mine got rid of me. It certainly tried its best to...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors