• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

In pursuit of a white pudding supper

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
I'm a Livingstonian so I care not a jot for your h or no h dispute - I only clicked on this thread to read about white puddings....
Shite! You're a Polbether.
Simon Howie Wee white pudding,delicious and gluten free pretty sure you'll find it up the aada.

Beagle

Donator
Bounce Radge
My comment was aimed at BTH.
AKA, The Stomach.
A classic episode from the Phil Silvers Show. Cannie remember the actor playing the part though

Google is my friend......The Stomach was played by Fred Gwynne

Last edited:

jimtom

Bounce Radge
See when you signed up, there was a wee bit in the terms and conditions that said we encourage honest and robust debate but not personal insults. Play nice.
Aye ok.But play nice? That's what you tell bairns when they are misbehaving.I play HARD.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Bounce Radge
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.
Those are what I get from the chippy too. I put some of the chips & haggis on a heavily buttered roll for some added stodge. Marvellous.

Jack

Bounce Radge
I didn't want to start a new thread for this and it's almost related anyway.

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I don't think I could eat a whole one!

Beagle

Donator
Bounce Radge
I didn't want to start a new thread for this and it's almost related anyway.

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I don't think I could eat a whole one!
I think that's what is known (certainly in the weedge) as a pizza crunch

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Aye it's a pizza crunch. No had one for a couple o' years now. Though you would think I ate them dailly what with my ever expanding waistband Lip up Fatty...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Jamie

Admin
Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out

Admin
Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out
I have one about once a year, chippy chips murder me nowadays.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old