Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Jun 23, 2007
Stirling
I'm a Livingstonian so I care not a jot for your h or no h dispute - I only clicked on this thread to read about white puddings....
Shite! You're a Polbether.
Simon Howie Wee white pudding,delicious and gluten free pretty sure you'll find it up the aada.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Jan 8, 2006
Fauldhouse
My comment was aimed at BTH.
AKA, The Stomach.
A classic episode from the Phil Silvers Show. Cannie remember the actor playing the part though

Google is my friend......The Stomach was played by Fred Gwynne

Last edited:

jimtom

Registered
Dec 3, 2006
Irvine
See when you signed up, there was a wee bit in the terms and conditions that said we encourage honest and robust debate but not personal insults. Play nice.
Aye ok.But play nice? That's what you tell bairns when they are misbehaving.I play HARD.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
Unless it's a foodstuff perceived to be taken by a certain section in society, such as Kosher or Halal.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Nov 2, 2006
Gloucester
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Oct 6, 2006
Musselburgh
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.
Those are what I get from the chippy too. I put some of the chips & haggis on a heavily buttered roll for some added stodge. Marvellous.

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel