• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

In pursuit of a white pudding supper

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm a Livingstonian so I care not a jot for your h or no h dispute - I only clicked on this thread to read about white puddings....
Shite! You're a Polbether.
Simon Howie Wee white pudding,delicious and gluten free pretty sure you'll find it up the aada.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
My comment was aimed at BTH.
AKA, The Stomach.
A classic episode from the Phil Silvers Show. Cannie remember the actor playing the part though

Google is my friend.....The Stomach was played by Fred Gwynne

Last edited:

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
have never had a white pudding in supper format or otherwise

jimtom

Bounce Radge
See when you signed up, there was a wee bit in the terms and conditions that said we encourage honest and robust debate but not personal insults. Play nice.
Aye ok.But play nice? That's what you tell bairns when they are misbehaving.I play HARD.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Living in Ayrshire is the same black puddings only.Or should I say non white puddings only in case I am accused of being a racist.Yes, that's why I look forward to visiting Edinburgh.
Definitely get them in Kilmarnock chip shops.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Unless it's a foodstuff perceived to be taken by a certain section in society, such as Kosher or Halal.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.
Those are what I get from the chippy too. I put some of the chips & haggis on a heavily buttered roll for some added stodge. Marvellous.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I didn't want to start a new thread for this and it's almost related anyway.

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I don't think I could eat a whole one!

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I didn't want to start a new thread for this and it's almost related anyway.

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I don't think I could eat a whole one!
I think that's what is known (certainly in the weedge) as a pizza crunch

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Aye it's a pizza crunch. No had one for a couple o' years now. Though you would think I ate them dailly what with my ever expanding waistband Lip up Fatty...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out
I have one about once a year, chippy chips murder me nowadays.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel