In pursuit of a white pudding supper

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguans, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Barbudans, a Batswanan, a Belarusian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Brit, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an I-Kiribati, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kittian and Nevisian, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mosotho, a Motswana, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papua New Guinean, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scottish, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean

all go to a nightclub ..................................

The doorman stops them and says sorry I can’t let you in without a Thai.

Oh, dear.

BIG G
You forgot Native American.Innuit and Eskimo-and yes Eskimo is acceptable.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
You forgot Native American.Innuit and Eskimo-and yes Eskimo is acceptable.
But not to the Inuit people who never use the term.
Yes I googled it!

jimtom

Registered
Dec 3, 2006
Irvine
Glasgow people are called Glaswegians or weejies(don't know if weejies is classed as racist but I am sure persons on here will soon let me know)
What are Edinburgh people called? Now keep it clean please.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Oct 26, 2004
Right here, right now
The Braehead Snowflake sounds better than cabbage.
See when you signed up, there was a wee bit in the terms and conditions that said we encourage honest and robust debate but not personal insults. Play nice.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6

brianmc

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Mar 10, 2006
Livingston
I'm a Livingstonian so I care not a jot for your h or no h dispute - I only clicked on this thread to read about white puddings....

WJC1848

Registered
Monthly Radge
Feb 7, 2009
Hawick
Very much pre Love they Neighbour. I am 65 and remember for decades Tally being used extensively in Scotland to describe Italians when I was young. Funnily enough not heard or seen it for maybe 30 years or so, until yesterday.
Not to be confused with the other Tally man, who the family hid from when he came to collect dough, to pay off debt, whether he be from the furniture shop or the Provy man. Provident Cheques being perhaps the worst form of usury known to mankind. Tally to count up figures. Goods sold on instalments. Poverty is still with us 50 years on.
Whaes like us.

BIG G
And not to be confused with the Tally where my family, Granny, Grandad, aunties, uncles, cousins, pals and neighbours spent almost every day of the summer holidays when I was a bairn - the Tally Toor.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
I notice you bought a 'white' pudding supper.Also traveled extensively to find one.Are you some kind of food colourist?

jimtom

Registered
Dec 3, 2006
Irvine
I notice you bought a 'white' pudding supper.Also traveled extensively to find one.Are you some kind of food colourist?
You can't get a white pudding supper anywhere in the West of Scotland as far as I know.Certainly not in Ayrshire.So a white pudding supper is a treat for me.Visiting Edinburgh for a few days last week I decided to purchase one.I should have stated that on Saturday afternoon I passed chippies that were closed.Got one in Gullianos and was absolutely shite.Coated in a big horrible batter not the white puddings I know.Food colourist? No.I always think white puddings are far superior to black puddings.

blue toon hibby

Hungry Radge
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Nov 24, 2002
PETERHEAD
You can't get a white pudding supper anywhere in the West of Scotland as far as I know.Certainly not in Ayrshire.So a white pudding supper is a treat for me.Visiting Edinburgh for a few days last week I decided to purchase one.I should have stated that on Saturday afternoon I passed chippies that were closed.Got one in Gullianos and was absolutely shite.Coated in a big horrible batter not the white puddings I know.Food colourist? No.I always think white puddings are far superior to black puddings.
The white puddings in the chips shops up here are the same - utter shite. One of the highlights of my visits to Edinburgh since childhood was always a white pudding supper, usually from the Jubilee at Granton. Jings, I've made masel hungry now.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Registered
Sep 22, 2002
peterhead
V
The white puddings in the chips shops up here are the same - utter shite. One of the highlights of my visits to Edinburgh since childhood was always a white pudding supper, usually from the Jubilee at Granton. Jings, I've made masel hungry now.
Fuckin hell!
Page 4 of a thread on grub?
You're losing your touch...........or your appetite.

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel