• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

I'm going stir crazy

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Maybe I'm missing something, but what use is anti-BACTERIAL hand spray or gel in combatting a VIRUS? Surely washing with soap's more effective?
Is it not just that the anti-bac stuff has alcohol in it - whicj apparently does kill the virus? So better than nowt :102:

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Got out into the garden a few hours ago but then the rain came on.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
Maybe I'm missing something, but what use is anti-BACTERIAL hand spray or gel in combatting a VIRUS? Surely washing with soap's more effective?
Washing yer hands with whatever, it is the rubbing effect and doesnae have to be hot water. Ken this from QI when Stephen Fry took a wee delight it telling a Doctor/Comedian his answer was not right.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
I've been in the house most of the day.Apart from going up to the store to get rolls and going out to my mum's back garden to look in a box and to put stuff in the bin I haven't been outside all day.I was seriously considering going for a walk,but that's supposed to be a no no too.So I'm stuck here watching Last Tango to Halifax and I'm just about going crazy.I don't know how anyone else is coping?
Have ye tried Tap Dancing amigo. Ideal self isolation exercise. Jings you know the score.

BIG G

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Not sure my mum would appreciate the scuffed kitchen floor.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Just so you know.I walked back to my flat in Moat House from Sleigh Drive because I've either got the flu or the virus.So I'm self isolating for seven days.It's a fair walk especially when your feeling like shit.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Just so you know.I walked back to my flat in Moat House from Sleigh Drive because I've either got the flu or the virus.So I'm self isolating for seven days.It's a fair walk especially when your feeling like shit.
I hope you feel much better after your self isolation, Moaty. All the best, mate.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
That's like going fae ER to PBS.

So fair go, ken the feelin gettin thru 20 extreme grade swearwords under yer breath per yard or so.

As they say round these parts, 'strength to you'.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
The look on my mum's face as I said goodbye to her last night I will never forget.I could see she was frightened.However I phoned her this morning and she was chipper enough.She got a food parcel from LDRP hibby,and a phone from one of her grandsons.So hopefully she's watching the qvc channel with a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits.

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
Washing yer hands with whatever, it is the rubbing effect and doesnae have to be hot water. Ken this from QI when Stephen Fry took a wee delight it telling a Doctor/Comedian his answer was not right.

BIG G
yes of course thats why sushi chefs use a towel. antibacterial lotion is messed up to me - it just draws in shyte to be wiped on some other poor *&*^ at some stage

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
You're right! Hand sprays and gels are for nothing!. I'd wash my hands of the lot o them!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
I was a plumber for 42 years.
Worked in all kinds of shit(literally) and shitholes.
Learned very early on about hand washing.
I did have an inkling on hand washing anyway due to the Typhoid outbreak in A b e r d e e n in the early sixties.
I'd come home from primary school and my mother had a basin ready with water and soap. After the ritual handwashing she produced another basin to dip my hands.
It was Dettol and water.
'Better to be sure' she said.
Hand washing is now second nature.
It's a good habit people.
Do it.
It may well save life.

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party