• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

I'm going stir crazy

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I've been in the house most of the day.Apart from going up to the store to get rolls and going out to my mum's back garden to look in a box and to put stuff in the bin I haven't been outside all day.I was seriously considering going for a walk,but that's supposed to be a no no too.So I'm stuck here watching Last Tango to Halifax and I'm just about going crazy.I don't know how anyone else is coping?

DarrenSQH

Bounce Radge
I climbed a hill with the family yesterday. Good 3 hours. Cant see why going outdoors would be a no no

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
All pubs, restaurants, schools shut from tonight for 3 weeks here in Holland...

...which I can deal with really.

But the coffeeshops are closing too :shocked: :11::40::amazing::omg::23::26::sm003:

"...See u in the next life..."

Jack

Bounce Radge
All pubs, restaurants, schools shut from tonight for 3 weeks here in Holland...

...which I can deal with really.

But the coffeeshops are closing too :shocked: :11::40::amazing::omg::23::26::sm003:

"...See u in the next life..."
A former bouncer is in Amsterdam just now about to go aff his Heid!

Since this has come to pass I've made a real effort to get out their and support my local businesses in a way I probably haven't done previously.

The pub I was in earlier is forging ahead with live music in Leith. Well when I say that today/night was blues with a touch of jazz. I don't like live music [surprisingly] it's never been my thing. Live music, blues, jazz, nightmare. I wish I had earplugs but there we were clapping appropriately. And we were there long after the foot tapping aficionados had left.

I've made myself busy the last few days/weeks.

We then crossed the road and gave a single trader the benefit of our custom for our tea having not been impressed with the place previously. We enjoyed our tea.

Leith Walk was empty. It was as if the shutdown had already started.

I'm hoping that when all this is over these local places will still be there for me and the community to celebrate in.

Quite happy if jazz dies with the Miley Virus though! lol

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
I've been in the house most of the day.Apart from going up to the store to get rolls and going out to my mum's back garden to look in a box and to put stuff in the bin I haven't been outside all day.I was seriously considering going for a walk,but that's supposed to be a no no too.So I'm stuck here watching Last Tango to Halifax and I'm just about going crazy.I don't know how anyone else is coping?
Think you've been brainwashed Moaty into believing we're stuck for things to do.
If you want to be ultra cautious just stay 5 metres away from any cant when you go for a brisk walk and some fresh air.

I'll be making the most of what I can prior to shutdown in a week or two when I'm expecting my Gym, Bars and Restaurants to be closed. Pay by contactless where possible, wear gloves, wash your hands before you leave the house and when you get back.

Any other tips to keep Moaty and his dear Mother safe Team??

moathibby

Bounce Radge
One things for sure I'm going to make a big dent in my backlog of books.

jock3

Bounce Radge
Pubs ti shut in ROI and it's St. Paddy's Day Tues! Please dinnae shut ma local, with nae fitba, life wouldnie be worth living....

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Think you've been brainwashed Moaty into believing we're stuck for things to do.
If you want to be ultra cautious just stay 5 metres away from any cant when you go for a brisk walk and some fresh air.

I'll be making the most of what I can prior to shutdown in a week or two when I'm expecting my Gym, Bars and Restaurants to be closed. Pay by contactless where possible, wear gloves, wash your hands before you leave the house and when you get back.

Any other tips to keep Moaty and his dear Mother safe Team??
By a shotgun.

Jack

Bounce Radge
I'm not sure gloves are the answer. I was in a pub last night where the staff had surgical type gloves on. They were still handling money between customers and probably touching their face. Have you ever tried not to touch your face very 2 minutes? It's not possible!

I think it's now got to the stage where it's not just washing hands for hygiene after you've had a pish, but wash them every 20 minutes or so or use decent quality hand sanitizer.

Have your fun but take precautions. I managed when I was younger ;-) no reason I can't manage now!

jock3

Bounce Radge
At last some common sense, Bernie Sanders on CNN. Sadly it's bedtime, will record!

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
i literally just wiped my arse wi a rag. rag as in tabloid newspaper. yes it was the sun. bought it after lunch cus it was only that or the sport. literally only a shitey (no pun intended) copy of the two to chose from. CORONA DOES NOT MAKE YOU SHITE ÝERSEL - Stop panic buying all the bogroll stupid *&*^. when the misses goes shopping and buys africa lynx bodywash for you as a treat and doesnt bother wi shiteroll then goes back in and all the jakeys have zombie bought fck me

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
I'm not sure gloves are the answer. I was in a pub last night where the staff had surgical type gloves on. They were still handling money between customers and probably touching their face. Have you ever tried not to touch your face very 2 minutes? It's not possible!

I think it's now got to the stage where it's not just washing hands for hygiene after you've had a pish, but wash them every 20 minutes or so or use decent quality hand sanitizer.

Have your fun but take precautions. I managed when I was younger ;-) no reason I can't manage now!

Staff in Mickey D's have been told to wash hands every 20 mins. Anti bac has caused my sons eczema to flare up..not their buying him special soap..

Last edited:

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
Maybe I'm missing something, but what use is anti-BACTERIAL hand spray or gel in combatting a VIRUS? Surely washing with soap's more effective?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Maybe I'm missing something, but what use is anti-BACTERIAL hand spray or gel in combatting a VIRUS? Surely washing with soap's more effective?
It is, the virus will learn to combat anti bacterials anyway I'm sure?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party