• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I'm Backing Ryan

Old north enclosure

Just A Radge
Reaction score
After another scathing personal attack by
Gerrard on Ryan its about time the club made an official complaint and backed one of our own.

"We're backing Ryan" on a huge banner in the stands.

Leave it to the club, ye'll be waiting forever, I'm afraid.

I'm Ryan Porteous!

No I'm Ryan Porteous, if yer auld enough to remember the movie....

Sent off twice by a referee with an agenda who we should be making sure never referees a Hibs match again.

Ridiculous the stick he is getting from out and out wankers like Commons etc.

He's one of our own..we look after him..end of story for me.

We love you Ryan your one of our own.

After another scathing personal attack by
Gerrard on Ryan its about time the club made an official complaint and backed one of our own.
The media have their tongues so far up Gerard’s arse it’s absolutely nauseatingly pathetic for grown men to actually act like they do… salivating over him, God knows what they do in private the fuvkin weirdos

I'll tell you what any Hibby not going to the semi-final because they don't fancy it is a fuckin weirdo. I don't think I've ever wanted to put they clarty bigoted scum bags in their place so much. FFS let's demand they extra tickets.

I'll tell you what any Hibby not going to the semi-final because they don't fancy it is a fuckin weirdo. I don't think I've ever wanted to put they clarty bigoted scum bags in their place so much. FFS let's demand they extra tickets.
Damn right

The media have their tongues so far up Gerard’s arse it’s absolutely nauseatingly pathetic for grown men to actually act like they do… salivating over him, God knows what they do in private the fuvkin weirdos
Shrink has some insight.
Probably have beans wi breakfast.

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20211004-202232_Photoshop Express.jpg

100% this! I’d add that they are very much there for the taking.

If theres a whip round for a flag i'm in 👍

Shrink has some insight.
Probably have beans wi breakfast.
I wouldn’t be surprised.
Weird indeed.

Probably drink latte as well.

Absolutely outstanding
Take a bow take a bow
GG2TH

Absolutely outstanding
Take a bow take a bow
GG2TH
'Said follow the van and don't dilly dally on the way!'

Keep doing what you're doing Ryan. Developing into a special Hibby. Hope you stay for years to come.

Absolutely agree, just booked flights and hotel for me and my missus from Gatwick so I can shout abuse at those horrible bigot cheats in person rather than through ma telly!!

We are all Ryan Porteous.

Make it 40x25 feet.
And stick it in the south stand instead of any Huns

If theres a whip round for a flag i'm in 👍
Me too. Fuck them.
Hope the squad support him too. Am sure they will because the moral in the squad seems good plus the fact that there were that many hibs players booked in that game.

Great thread. 100% behind Ryan.

I hope the first thing he does in the semi is smash plug.
Id contribute to a flag.

I hope the first thing he does in the semi is smash plug.
Id contribute to a flag.
This…. I will contribute to a flag

Id contribute.. fuck the huns

I hope Ryan is aware of the strength of feeling and support he has. If anything I feel like last Sunday has united everyone 100% behind our players which can only be a good thing.

We have plenty motivation for the semi..we just need a fair and impartial referee next time.

The red card appeal is heard today

Winter Wonderland tune:

Ryan Porteous
You're honest and courteous
Fuck Slippy G and the bent referee
You have the full support of us

The red card appeal is heard today
Unsuccessful

Unsuccessful

Was always gonna happen

Reactions: JFP
Bastards had it all discussed beforehand anyway. Corrupt hun loving cants.

Take it that's Porteous suspended for two games now ?

HIBS should complain to the compliance officers about Lumstrad. No way can they ignore that after this.
RP’s appeal was already decided by the media etc before it was even supposedly looked at. Never stood a chance

Take it that's Porteous suspended for two games now ?

Aye, Dundee united and Aberdeen

Had zero chance of being overturned but surely we have to be going after that hun now. It’s also a chance to see what this woods is all about.

Had zero chance of being overturned but surely we have to be going after that hun now. It’s also a chance to see what this woods is all about.
Could try Woods v utd . Always got Daz . Shutout last time up at the farm 😜

Shocking even with video footage they pretend they are blind. Neither player was in control of the ball and it was a fifty fifty challenge which Ryan won. His leg was not raised in the air and you are allowed to slide. Absolutely scandalous.

The compliance officer only seems to rear their head and take issue when a decision doesn't go in favour of the uglies. Unbelievably corrupt in this country.

Never considered not going to a game at Hampden

BBC Radio Scotland goes 'Ryan Porteous will be suspended for games against Dundee Utd and.... Hibernian!' Priceless

This thread has been viewed 8648 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back