I'm Backing Ryan

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I'll tell you what any Hibby not going to the semi-final because they don't fancy it is a fuckin weirdo. I don't think I've ever wanted to put they clarty bigoted scum bags in their place so much. FFS let's demand they extra tickets.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
The media have their tongues so far up Gerard’s arse it’s absolutely nauseatingly pathetic for grown men to actually act like they do… salivating over him, God knows what they do in private the fuvkin weirdos
Shrink has some insight.
Probably have beans wi breakfast.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
I'll tell you what any Hibby not going to the semi-final because they don't fancy it is a fuckin weirdo. I don't think I've ever wanted to put they clarty bigoted scum bags in their place so much. FFS let's demand they extra tickets.

100% this! I’d add that they are very much there for the taking.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge

Absolutely agree, just booked flights and hotel for me and my missus from Gatwick so I can shout abuse at those horrible bigot cheats in person rather than through ma telly!!

We are all Ryan Porteous.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here