• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

If you there's one thing that Hibs should do next...

Ron Gordon should declare a new era. His era.

Then he should put the singing section back where it was in the East. Moving them to the FF Upper has been a disaster and done irreparable damage to the atmosphere in the ground. When the East goes quiet now the atmosphere becomes like a morgue.

Definitely worth a rethink, though I still favour the FF lower.

Then put big booming fuck off speakers in every stand so the bass rumbles in your guts. And get rid off the DJ who played TTF's New Emotion last Saturday. What pill-munching shadowland was that fucker from?

LOL. But yes, agreed.

Give Greggs the gig for half time scran. Curry pies. Macaroni pies. Steak pies. Chicken pies. Haggis pies. Apple pies (for desert).

Fuck yeah.

Up until about a week ago only ‘well and Huns outran is.
Source Hecky, so believe it or not!
It’s OK running around a lot but helps if you also manage to do something useful with the ball
[/QUOTE]
Please forward to Josh Vela. :fish:

It’s OK running around a lot but helps if you also manage to do something useful with the ball
Please forward to Josh Vela. :fish:
[/QUOTE]
He'd probably run away from it !:giggley:

Mark Twain once said, "There are lies, damned lies, and then statistics ..."

Just a thought.

Hibs use Catapult on the training field etc, but each SPFL club gets Opta stats on the Monday following a Saturday game. This allows a direct comparison rather than eg catapult v opta with two teams.

Up until about a week ago only ‘well and Huns outran is.
Source Hecky, so believe it or not!
Hibs use a catapult on the training field?Fucking hell,what happened to running up sand dunes at Gullane?

....make sure the new manager isn't a hun.
Alex Mcleish and Alex Miller were two of our better managers.

Hibs use a catapult on the training field?Fucking hell,what happened to running up sand dunes at Gullane?
Carrying a medicine baw.:P

Carrying a medicine baw.:P
They should have put hecky on the end of it weeks ago

They should have put hecky on the end of it weeks ago
The catapult that is !

I'd insist the incoming manager played extremely attacking football. The only thing that will get people enthused about watching Hibs again is either that or overwhelming success, and the latter is pretty much impossible in the short term.

Alex Mcleish and Alex Miller were two of our better managers.

bloody hell I missed that.

burn the witch!

I insist Hibs beat Motherwell.

burn the witch!
Half of this witch will also have to be burned because I also think Alex Miller was one of our better managers. He had some smashing players at the time and he and they managed to win a trophy, a sure sign of success, something some of our far more "charismatic" managers failed to do.

burn the witch!
I didn’t, crunchie, great m. O’Neill,did a job Darren Jackson, fineplayer, Stevie Archibald, class, could go on and on.

Seagulls are a protected species.Cannae be seen, in public, firing on the pests wae a cattie, especially by the seaside.

Reinstate Rocky as number 1.

Bogdan as back up...Maxwell can leave.

This thread has been viewed 6558 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50