• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

I Want My Name On That Strip

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
As one could imagine we have received a very positive response to the news that our Official 3rd Strip for Season 2020/2021 will incorporate the names of Hibernian Supporters.

We have received a number of emails from supporters saying " I want my name on that shirt ". Clearly we want to open up this initiative to as many supporters as possible while at the same time not compromising the position of existing Members. We are working hard with the Club to extend the deadline to as late a date as possible to give supporters the chance to have their names included. In the meantime can we make the following recommendation :

join Hibernian Supporters now at Donate | Hibernian Supporters Limited

If you can start with just £10 per month there will be opportunities for you to add one off payments as and when you can thus getting closer and closer to your desired position. We will be offering many initiatives over the coming months and we are certain that as time draws closer more and more supporters will want to see their names worn by their favourite heroes. At our recent AGM, Leeann made it very clear that this strip will not be a novelty and it will be worn in Competitive games. With a bit of luck, Europe.

So, don't miss this opportunity, join now from just £10 per month to get you started.

Hibernian Supporters

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Am I right in thinking its just those who have donated the full sum so tae speak? Think that was £225.

I will be mega pissed off having done that to find someone comes along, donates 20 quid and gets there name on the strip. Min at least should be a set figure.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Am I right in thinking its just those who have donated the full sum so tae speak? Think that was £225.

I will be mega pissed off having done thst to find someone comes along, donates 20 quid and gets there name on the strip. Min at least should be a set figure.
Think it's something like a minimum of £225 by the end of September, but they are looking at extending that cut-off date.

I'm planning to keep doing my monthly payments, then do a lump sum payment as the cut-off date approaches to take me up to the £225.

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor

I will be mega pissed off having done thst to find someone comes along, donates 20 quid and gets there name on the strip. Min at least should be a set figure.
Jamie

As you can guess this is designed to be a thank you and an incentive. We want to encourage more and more to be Hibernian Supporters so we are trying to make it possible for as many supporters as possible to get on board by extending the deadline as much as possible . This will not be possible for £20. It is possible that the threshold is 2020 Francks to recognise the year of the strip and the year at which supporters take a meaningful ownership stake in the Club. What are your views on this ?

Anyone who wants their name on the strip is best to at least join now and get started.

Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Think it's something like a minimum of £225 by the end of September, but they are looking at extending that cut-off date.

I'm planning to keep doing my monthly payments, then do a lump sum payment as the cut-off date approaches to take me up to the £225.
Hibee Kev

That's what we are encouraging folks to do. As you know, once you get going, you can easily make one off payments as and when you can.

Hibernian Supporters

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
HSL, is it possible for a supporters branch to donate and get the branch name on the strip?

linlithgowhibby

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hi Kevinc,
I have asked this and there would appear to be no probs with that. However I have still to have it confirmed.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
HSL, is it possible for a supporters branch to donate and get the branch name on the strip?
Hi Kevinc,
I have asked this and there would appear to be no probs with that. However I have still to have it confirmed.
@Hibeesbounce .

Does anyone think there would be the appetite here, if this is possible, to collect money and have The HibeesBounce included in this wee venture?

Which reminds me @Jamie. I said I'd give you money for something when I got back from holiday. I've not done it but now I can't remember what it was for or how much! Is my donation still required for whatever it was?

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I would happily contribute to this

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
With the change in ownership, is this still 100% happening?

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think this post might not get noticed as it's not on main forum so probably best to tag @OfficialHSL . I'd like to know too.
Just had an email about exactly this and it does still seem to be a goer. Cut-off date is 20th October I guess I'd better make a one-off payment..

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just had an email about exactly this and it does still seem to be a goer. Cut-off date is 20th October I guess I'd better make a one-off payment..
Yep I got that too. @Jamie is it worth moving this thread back to main board as I imagine there might be a bit of chat about it in the coming weeks?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
1451 members (including duplicates)

what if you have the same name as someone else? There's 3 John Robertsons!

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Why would it matter? It would still be your name on the shirt.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
my names not there as I’ve not fully paid up. Still paying and will up to 225 but not going to pay up early just for this.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
my names not there as I’ve not fully paid up. Still paying and will up to 225 but not going to pay up early just for this.
I seem to recall there was going to be a founders board erected in east stand too with the names of everyone who had reached full membership by the cutoff date

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel