Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
He loves it, even had his Jambo other grandad at the game tae see him, I was sitting a few rows back and am positive I seen papa jump up when Kamberi equalised, I'll be ribbing him when i see him.
Wee typo there; that's not how you spell 'chibbing'.

Reactions: hibbybilly
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

superbam

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I thought the manager done great swapping formation, and we looked very good after 60 mins. The guy is new to Scottish football and took on a team on the slide. He has 3 wins and one draw and the only defeat was to celtic in the cup..who will probably go on to win it. Give the guy a break!

As for the singing section, it is not difficult for teams like sevco or celtic to outsing us, because the whole 3500 fans join in. It doesn-t matter where the section relocates if people around wont join in. Even in the East it was often difficult to get the front of section 43, or even section 42 to join in.

It was amazing in the singing section tonight, though even there, there is quite a few fans who simply do not join in. The answer is not to bemoan the singing section, but to join in. Yes it would be nice to be back in the East, but we would probably still be outsung by 3500 away supporters, as they are usually drunk and it is an outing to them, same as when Hibs go to other grounds and more join in. Huge credit to the section tonight because apart from the first 5-10 mins after sevco scored, the singing was pretty much non stop....oh but please stop waving huge flags during the game, I cant see what is happening!
Well said. They would definitely have more impact up the back of the East, but I wish moany bastards that have zero intention of supporting the team vocally and treat those lads as some sort of free service provided as part of their match experience they are entitled to, would appreciate their efforts a little more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
It's maybe not going with the flow here but they came to do what they've done to other teams in recent weeks- whirlwind start, strangle the midfield, work their arses off and be a few goals to the good by half time. It almost worked for them, we were always one short in midfield and both Omeonga and Mallan were disenfranchised for the first half. Second half, we moved Omeonga more central, Mallan started to see more of the ball and the Orcs couldn't keep tbat intensity beyond the hour mark. They were gassed out.

They are aggressive, street wise, pacy and industrial. We have a skeleton squad and Heckingbottom's options are very limited. That team picked itself through lack of bodies.
No Bogdan, Whitty, Boyle, A6gyepong, Darnell, Gauld, Porto...and on and on and on. No Slivka.

Next game the 11 will just be Darren out, Slivka in. There's no alternatives. He didn't trust his bench tonight. He was probably right.

We will just have to trundle on until we have more bodies. Might not even be this season.

A good point in the scheme of things
I was surprised we didn’t start with five in midfield

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green juventine

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
He's certainly up there, but he has some competition from his team mates.
McGregor the Sex Offender definitely has issues. He's seriously not quite right.
He came at Horgan studs up in the first half, and the tantrums he was having in the second half...…….deary me.
I was a bit disappointed his head didn't explode when he started jumping up and down in a rage.

If he wasn't a talented goalkeeper he's be a chicken catcher at Chunky Chicks, or maybe a steward at Dundee.
Yip and McGregor grabbed hold of the ref yellow card for me.
We didn't play well the long balls to the forwards didn't seen to reach their target.
Thought Horgan was going to put it away.
We looked better when we finally started to press them. Omeonga really good. Ref really shit it was like playing against 12.
Morelos , well what can you say ....fanny!
What was the attendance looked a lot more than the 'tic game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
That was one of the most one sided games against Hibs at Easter Road I have seen for years. 3-0 at half time would have flattered us. We critisise other teams for hoof baw. Deary me. I will not go intae individual players, particularly ones who have simply not got it any more, I would not do that, however it was obvious. Spendid result against Hundogs nether the less.

BIG G
My worry about Hecky is we’re going to see percentage football. If we went long today as an effective tactic against a particular opponent in a particular circumstance I would be fine with it. If it’s going to be our strategy going forward then I don’t think it will end well.

Reactions: 1875
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green juventine

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Well said. They would definitely have more impact up the back of the East, but I wish moany bastards that have zero intention of supporting the team vocally and treat those lads as some sort of free service provided as part of their match experience they are entitled to, would appreciate their efforts a little more.
Yeah East stand lost a lot of it's atmosphere but it was better tonight. Like to see them back in there.

Reactions: superbam
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

superbam

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Heckingbottom needs to learn we are accustomed to ragdolling those scumbags regularly, too much respect. However, some hibs fans are determined to find solace and redemption in hibs being * cos their life is *. Used to stand in front of an old boy in the East terrace who gave consistent abuse to sauzee cos he was a "showboater". Fair enough having issues with the governance or even the management of our club, 100%, but some of the stick kamberi or whoever is the scapegoat of the day gets says more about folks mental health than the actual performance of the player concerned.

Reactions: davhfc and 1875
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
some of the stick kamberi or whoever is the scapegoat of the day gets says more about folks mental health than the actual performance of the player concerned.
He's gone mate.
Back to the team he loves.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

brianmc

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
That first half??
FUCKIN hell, we were lucky to have nil!

Second half was obviously much better, and who knows, if we'd kept it 0-0 to the break we might have even sneaked the win.
Positives: Got a point from a despite barely turning up for the first 45.

Negatives: Obviously the bam that jumped the hoardings to 'have a go' at Tavernier. Dearie me.....
Whilst I can't condone his actions I will say this: If he'd tried THAT hard to 'have a go' at buying a round in the Nip before the game he'd be lucky to get served by kicking oot time.
Either lamp the Hun or don't bother acting the big man in the first place FFS, either way it's ending in a ban/fine/big hoose visit - clown.

Other negatives: the prolonged and completely unchallenged (by the match officials) goading of the Hibs fans in the East by the orc lot after they scored. It went on for so long and involved so many of them, I presumed it was something they had discussed pre match.

Alfredo Morelos

That goalie wank MacGregor

The Hun choir: ecstatically chanting for their hero (Morelos) who is a black, Catholic man from a far away foreign land.... As they simultaneously spew their bile against integration, immigration and Catholicism(and Bobby Sands )

And finally-the broken seat back that was launched from the top tier of the hun end that landed 15 yards into the penalty area.
Still looking for that mentioned in any press reports.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
My worry about Hecky is we’re going to see percentage football. If we went long today as an effective tactic against a particular opponent in a particular circumstance I would be fine with it. If it’s going to be our strategy going forward then I don’t think it will end well.
Once the manager has his own team together we will start to see a more effective and stylish brand of football being played in my opinion. As I mentioned before he has very few options available to him in what he has inherited and up against a team tonight which has been free scoring in recent weeks and let's be honest has better players than we have, we had very little opportunity in the game to get the ball down and attack. His mistake tonight for me was not going with five in midfield and matching up with them meaning our midfield players were constantly being harassed when they got the ball and had very few options open to them when we did get possession. I thought the Rangers were very good especially on the counter attack and it really is difficult to play good creative football against a team playing like that.
Moving forward... having watched a lot of football down south over the years it has always been noticeable to me just how tactically aware most teams are in the top two English leagues. Amongst English coaches there is a big emphasis on shape, workrate, organisation, and tactical awareness. I have a feeling Heckingbottom will be similar in the way he moulds his Hibs team in the next year or so. We will see a steady and sustained improvement and in time I am confident we will once again have a new Hibs team put together we can all be proud of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
I thought Milligan was our only player who performed for 90 mins. Some of the abuse Kamberi gets is tragic, the guy works his socks off , is powerful and can score goals, just exactly, where do some hibs fans think our market for players is at? Took his goal well . Rocky was solid as one , Lewis done what LS does . We were lucky to get a point on balance of play, we could easily have got 3 on chances.
Morelis was born to play for them, what a horrible little shit he is , and shit he was today. Allan mcgregor isn't right in the head , his antics in the second half , were that of a caged animal which should have been put down years ago, he did however save them a point .
That first half was worrying , but to be fair , we are down to the bare bones , we miss big Effe , just like I suspected we would .
Cmon Dundee, the poppy thieves love it up there .

Reactions: superbam
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS