I hope he’s learning (1 Viewer)

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Delighted with the draw tonight, but for most of that game we were terrible. I was sitting in my seat bored listening to the huns our singing us and their team outplaying us. Once we scored we looked or maybe just before it like a team that wanted to win the game.
I’m well prepared to wait until the new manager finds his feet, but I hope he’s learning quickly that the last two games is not the way to play against the old firm.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
First half I sat cursing him for not learning from last week. Made a change at half time and it changed the game. Why didn’t we start like that?!?!

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
4312 second half?

Caught his interview when I got home, said he switched at half time to something we hadn't trained yet.

I think it's the natural formation considering the players we have available.

I enjoy Omeonga, Milligan threw himself in front of everything first half and we really went for them second half.
We could have won it. Delighted with a point considering we weren't on the park for 45 minutes.

Reactions: Greenmachine

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
That was awful how we got anything out of that was unbelievable, he has a lot to learn, singing section has to move back to the east, it’s like the strangest atmosphere I’ve ever witnessed in a Hibs game against the Huns. Morelos is a tit and the officials are on a different planet.

Reactions: MSG_07

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It took about 70 minutes to realise'hud oan a minute, they're no' that good!'Horgan in particular took his time to get into it, and Spike played everything backwards.Then we got the message and went at them.I'm pleased we got a draw.

Reactions: MSG_07

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
It's maybe not going with the flow here but they came to do what they've done to other teams in recent weeks- whirlwind start, strangle the midfield, work their arses off and be a few goals to the good by half time. It almost worked for them, we were always one short in midfield and both Omeonga and Mallan were disenfranchised for the first half. Second half, we moved Omeonga more central, Mallan started to see more of the ball and the Orcs couldn't keep tbat intensity beyond the hour mark. They were gassed out.

They are aggressive, street wise, pacy and industrial. We have a skeleton squad and Heckingbottom's options are very limited. That team picked itself through lack of bodies.
No Bogdan, Whitty, Boyle, A6gyepong, Darnell, Gauld, Porto...and on and on and on. No Slivka.

Next game the 11 will just be Darren out, Slivka in. There's no alternatives. He didn't trust his bench tonight. He was probably right.

We will just have to trundle on until we have more bodies. Might not even be this season.

A good point in the scheme of things

Sproule Three

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It's maybe not going with the flow here but they came to do what they've done to other teams in recent weeks- whirlwind start, strangle the midfield, work their arses off and be a few goals to the good by half time. It almost worked for them, we were always one short in midfield and both Omeonga and Mallan were disenfranchised for the first half. Second half, we moved Omeonga more central, Mallan started to see more of the ball and the Orcs couldn't keep tbat intensity beyond the hour mark. They were gassed out.

They are aggressive, street wise, pacy and industrial. We have a skeleton squad and Heckingbottom's options are very limited. That team picked itself through lack of bodies.
No Bogdan, Whitty, Boyle, A6gyepong, Darnell, Gauld, Porto...and on and on and on. No Slivka.

Next game the 11 will just be Darren out, Slivka in. There's no alternatives. He didn't trust his bench tonight. He was probably right.

We will just have to trundle on until we have more bodies. Might not even be this season.

A good point in the scheme of things
I think Heckie deserves credit for being able to change things with so few resources .

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
That was one of the most one sided games against Hibs at Easter Road I have seen for years. 3-0 at half time would have flattered us. We critisise other teams for hoof baw. Deary me. I will not go intae individual players, particularly ones who have simply not got it any more, I would not do that, however it was obvious. Spendid result against Hundogs nether the less.

BIG G

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The squad is down to its bare bones to think we haven't got another CH on the sidelines is quite pathetic really, I thought we were a lot better second half but let's be honest we could only get better.
Horgan and omenga played alot better second half I'm just glad we have forwards that can score.

Lochend Shamrock

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Poor first half. Acceptable second half.

I'm taking to our new Manager. Reminds me of Mowbray. He'll need time and the chance to bring in his own players.

Problems in defence for the next game with McGregor out.

Morellos must be the most annoying player I've ever seen.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Heckingbottom is making the best out what little squad resources he currently has available to him. We have basically a first eleven with one or two others, an absolutely horrendous injury list which has plagued us all season, our best player leaving the club...and yet we are still winning games and picking up vital points. We were given the runaround for 60 minutes by an excellent huns team, but we held our own. They scored a great goal on the counter attack and could have scored more but our last ditch defending was first class. Last 20 minutes we got a great equaliser and came very close to winning the game. McGregor saved them from defeat.
A very good and welcome result for Hibs given the situation we are in player wise. Too many out injured, too many carrying injuries, and one or two players whose fitness is certainly questionable. That point gained tonight against the odds could be absolutely crucial in the weeks ahead.

Reactions: aggie and HibeeZab

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Morellos must be the most annoying player I've ever seen.
He's certainly up there, but he has some competition from his team mates.
McGregor the Sex Offender definitely has issues. He's seriously not quite right.
He came at Horgan studs up in the first half, and the tantrums he was having in the second half...…….deary me.
I was a bit disappointed his head didn't explode when he started jumping up and down in a rage.

If he wasn't a talented goalkeeper he's be a chicken catcher at Chunky Chicks, or maybe a steward at Dundee.

Reactions: Lochend Shamrock

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Wee fella must be feeling brilliant!

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
The manager has 11 first team players available, all he can do is set them up. He had the nous to recognise it wasn’t working first half, so tweaked it which brought about our improved second half performance - and the equaliser. We could & should have snatched that.

For all the talk of Rangers dominating the first half, I don’t really remember Marciano having to produce anything spectacular to keep them out.

The squad needs freshened up big time in the summer, but I think Heckingbottom has done a very good job with the limited pool of players currently available.

Reactions: Greenmachine

superbam

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Happy with that, especially the thought of Kamberi ruining the weekend of some of the worst ***** alive. However heckingbottom needs to watch the videos of us pumping the huns in recent years, too much respect shown

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I thought the manager done great swapping formation, and we looked very good after 60 mins. The guy is new to Scottish football and took on a team on the slide. He has 3 wins and one draw and the only defeat was to celtic in the cup..who will probably go on to win it. Give the guy a break! Sevco are also a much better team than they were a year ago. Yes they are weak defensively, but they have been tearing teams apart recently.

As for the singing section, it is not difficult for teams like sevco or celtic to outsing us, because the whole 3500 fans join in. It doesn-t matter where the section relocates if people around wont join in. Even in the East it was often difficult to get the front of section 43, or even section 42 to join in.

It was amazing in the singing section tonight, though even there, there is quite a few fans who simply do not join in. The answer is not to bemoan the singing section, but to join in. Yes it would be nice to be back in the East, but we would probably still be outsung by 3500 away supporters, as they are usually drunk and it is an outing to them, same as when Hibs go to other grounds and more join in. Huge credit to the section tonight because apart from the first 5-10 mins after sevco scored, the singing was pretty much non stop....oh but please stop waving huge flags during the game, I cant see what is happening!

Last edited:

superbam

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
10/12 points in the league for the new boss so far.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Wee fella must be feeling brilliant!
He loves it, even had his Jambo other grandad at the game tae see him, I was sitting a few rows back and am positive I seen papa jump up when Kamberi equalised, I'll be ribbing him when i see him.

Reactions: Sir Shrink

Hibs v Motherwell

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel