• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

I hate..

He can’t see that Moaty.
Not sure I follow?I mean when I joined twitter the first thing I did was follow the people I had something in common with.I very rarely head over to the enemy camp unless I'm looking for a fight.

He’s got you on ignore.

**** The Gunts
I hate fucking unionists. Seen nothing but vitriol since Nicola Sturgeon spoke about IndyRef2. Some of thae hun ***** are talking about a civil war. I'd fuckin execute every single one of them. Scum
Summary execution in an Independent Scotland. Cannae wait. Is that your opinion, I suspect not, just repeating your ex boss Chief Commissioner Miekelson. As a non Unionist, opossed to Independence, I am not in your wee cliched box . Nor on Twitter or Facebook ever. Thank fuck.

An ex polis has me on his ignore list?That's cheered me up.

Better than being on his most wanted list.

Beagle

Dinnae listen tae him Moaty. I never put anyone on ignore.
I follow the likes of Michael Stewart on Twitter as I agree with much that he has to offer. That's where I see nothing but hun fucks dishing out anti Scottish bile in response to him. I truly fuckin detest that shower of orange shite.
I cannot understand why anyone who professes to be a Scot would continue to have our country and population kept in our place by a colonial oppressor. Fuckin beats me like.

I think I have Michael Stewart on follow,howeverI never see anything from him,I'll check,but i tend to put full blown hun elements on block.

I hate fucking unionists. Seen nothing but vitriol since Nicola Sturgeon spoke about IndyRef2. Some of thae hun ***** are talking about a civil war. I'd fuckin execute every single one of them. Scum
Dinnae listen tae him Moaty. I never put anyone on ignore.
I follow the likes of Michael Stewart on Twitter as I agree with much that he has to offer. That's where I see nothing but hun fucks dishing out anti Scottish bile in response to him. I truly fuckin detest that shower of orange shite.
I cannot understand why anyone who professes to be a Scot would continue to have our country and population kept in our place by a colonial oppressor. Fuckin beats me like.
Perfect example of the lunatic extreme of nationalism. Hating unionists is a fairly broad brush stroke, just like the total weirdos who say exactly the same about anyone who's keen on independence.

Executing folk, seems like a balanced, well thought out point of view.
Giving credence to Michael Stewart, ffs the guy is a choob.

And using a phrase like 'colonial oppressor' out of total context is pretty much a gigantic insult to those who had to really suffer under the hand of colonial oppression in The Empire- and lets not forget Scottish folk were very much enthusiastic participants in that particular jolly escapade.

Don't think I actually hate anything or anyone ( except rapists and child molesters) I do find this kind of shite pretty weary though.

Beagle

Perfect example of the lunatic extreme of nationalism. Hating unionists is a fairly broad brush stroke, just like the total weirdos who say exactly the same about anyone who's keen on independence.

Executing folk, seems like a balanced, well thought out point of view.
Giving credence to Michael Stewart, ffs the guy is a choob.

And using a phrase like 'colonial oppressor' out of total context is pretty much a gigantic insult to those who had to really suffer under the hand of colonial oppression in The Empire- and lets not forget Scottish folk were very much enthusiastic participants in that particular jolly escapade.

Don't think I actually hate anything or anyone ( except rapists and child molesters) I do find this kind of shite pretty weary though.
Does that mean you don't agree with my angry ramblings?

Think there was meant to be a comma after 'arrested'?.This is a cheery little chat.ThinkI'll head back to Stevie Chalmers.

Beagle

Think there was meant to be a comma after 'arrested'?.This is a cheery little chat.ThinkI'll head back to Stevie Chalmers.
I guessed that but I reserve the right to be pedantic and flippant in the face of scurrilous accusations

Goals&Glory

Anal bleaching wtf? 😂😂😂😂

Hectorhib

Anal bleaching wtf? 😂😂😂😂
It's hard to believe.It cannae be right....probably just that tit Danny Dyer advertising a household bleach, and now everybody thinks that's how to kill the unknown germs.....tak right Danny!...look at the shite your cockney accent is causing....it's HOUSEHOLD!

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
£30.00

HIBS V Sheep

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
£30.00