• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

I hate..

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I don't hate that much... But to dial things right back to seven tattoos first point:
I HATE those 'extinction rebellion' arseholes!
Getting all preachy, telling us to change our ways or we'll damage the Planet sooo much we'll end up extinct.
What a bunch of *&*^ eh?

Surely if global warming, climate change etc etc etc results in the eventual extinction of the Human Race then the Planet will regenerate itself and go happily about it's Planety business free from the arsehole humans destroying it!

SO, if these twats actually care about the Planet they should be positively encouraging us to all buy diesel cars, always fly to our holiday destinations, leave the landing light on all night - and other such shit that will accelerate the eventual extinction of the Humans and thus be the saviour of the Planet!!!?

I HATE stupidity.

Colchester Hibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I hate politicians
I hate politics
I hate religion
I hate pedos
I hate two bob millionaires cutting about in their BMWs on finance.
I hate birds wae fake tans
I hate birds with drawn on eyebrows with fake tans
I hate London and all who sails in her, shit hole!
I hate that Fredie Mercury died young
I hate how all the top singers die young
I hate cancer
I hate that my wife has cancer
I hate being out the Army
I hate the Army
I hate officers in the Army and their fuckn ability to fcuk you over
I hate being a civvy
I hate lists

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I hate that that daft burd that cancelled that date at the last minute last Friday was in the boozer I work in last night, ignored me (fair enough) then texted me at about 7am today, when I was lying in ma cot, still oafmatitz and trying to sleep, telling me I wiz awkward and there wiz 'no need'
I hate that I still would; but I cannae be ersed to make any effort
I hate that ma bacon is taking so long to cook just now

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I hate -

Hot weather
Hangovers
The above 2 at same time
Anal bleaching
Climate Change protesters with more than 1 kid.
Social media
Instagram THOTs

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I hate it when you get off wi a 27 year old burd, and she tells you that she cannae see you again cos you're too auld (I'm 47)! (This happened last night!)

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I don't hate that much... But to dial things right back to seven tattoos first point:
I HATE those 'extinction rebellion' arseholes!
Getting all preachy, telling us to change our ways or we'll damage the Planet sooo much we'll end up extinct.
What a bunch of ***** eh?

Surely if global warming, climate change etc etc etc results in the eventual extinction of the Human Race then the Planet will regenerate itself and go happily about it's Planety business free from the arsehole humans destroying it!

SO, if these twats actually care about the Planet they should be positively encouraging us to all buy diesel cars, always fly to our holiday destinations, leave the landing light on all night - and other such shit that will accelerate the eventual extinction of the Humans and thus be the saviour of the Planet!!!?

I HATE stupidity.
Some good articles about the privileged, seemingly exclusively affluent and white individuals who comprise the leadership and membership of Extinction Rebellion in yesterday's Sunday Times. What. A. Bunch. Of. *****.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
To save the rest of you the trouble, I've just googled anal bleaching....
(As already suggested) It's a cosmetic procedure where a person unhappy with the colour of their chocolate starfish has it chemically lightened in 'skin tone' to closer match the colour of their arse cheeks!
My gast is flabbered!!!!!

FFS it's hard enough for me to look past my moobs to see if I've matching socks on - I'd need a complex system of mirrors, ropes and pulleys before I could look down THERE 😮

Time to pull the plug on the human race if this is what it's sunk to...... 😭☠😭☠

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Funny I scrolled past that and saw anal bleeding. Kinda just shrugged and thought yep, can see why the poor chap would hate that.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I hate 12.15 Derby kick offs on a Sunday. What time does the Harp open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I hate fucking unionists. Seen nothing but vitriol since Nicola Sturgeon spoke about IndyRef2. Some of thae hun *&*^ are talking about a civil war. I'd fuckin execute every single one of them. Scum

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I hate fucking unionists. Seen nothing but vitriol since Nicola Sturgeon spoke about IndyRef2. Some of thae hun ***** are talking about a civil war. I'd fuckin execute every single one of them. Scum
I feel that your approach might qualify as "harsh but fair". ...👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I don’t know whether to be astounded or vindicated to find that Huns of my acquaintance have their politics dictated by the team they support.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I feel that your approach might qualify as "harsh but fair". ...👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Honestly, it boils ma pish when I open Twitter and it's full of thae bastards. At least when Dave has his mojo on the viewing is more ahem! 'pleasant'

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Honestly, it boils ma pish when I open Twitter and it's full of thae bastards. At least when Dave has his mojo on the viewing is more ahem! 'pleasant'
You do know you can unfollow and block folk don't you?

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel