• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hypothetical Here: Eddie May

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
Just putting this out there for debate. Let's say Hibs are looking around for the next couple of weeks for a manager and during that time Eddie May keeps putting sides together that take three points. Would Hibs take a look at him for the 1st team? Obviously one results not going to change any minds but let's say three or four wins come together in a row and it's attacking sexy football that gets butts in the stands, would the powers that be raise an eyebrow?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Eddie doesn’t want the job. He’s happy in a role that suits him and Hibs and won’t inevitably end in a sacking.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Eddie doesn’t want the job. He’s happy in a role that suits him and Hibs and won’t inevitably end in a sacking.
Succinctly put!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Has he stated this? Asking because I actually don't know.
Yeah, he wont hide the fact at all.
Every interview and presser last time, and last night as well I think.

Tbf, hes as big a team player I've seen, we need folk like that around the club. Good guy

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
If Eddie keeps winning games we’ll all be happy but he’s in there just now because of his love for Hibs and to help oot at our time of need.

Plenty of sound bites about his love for the club and his full time role, few kicking about from yesterday tae on radio and in press.

Eddie May - “I’m in charge of the academy - and that's great for me”.

It’s fantastic to have a steady pair of hands to rely on.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
You only need to look over the road to see the mess that can be generated when you mix up key roles with the manager. I’ve no idea if their set up is any good, but they are about to rip it up and start again

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Eddie May plays a crucial role at the club as Head of the Youth Academy where IMO he is doing a fine job.
Such is his love for Hibs he is willing to do any sort of temporary managers job he is asked to do. He clearly doesn't like the pressures and the spotlight of being a manager and that's fine. When we appoint the new boss Eddie will return to the job he enjoys and thrives in. Working and co-ordinating the development of the club's young players at all age levels.

numptyploom

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Eddie May plays a crucial role at the club as Head of the Youth Academy where IMO he is doing a fine job.
Such is his love for Hibs he is willing to do any sort of temporary managers job he is asked to do. He clearly doesn't like the pressures and the spotlight of being a manager and that's fine. When we appoint the new boss Eddie will return to the job he enjoys and thrives in. Working and co-ordinating the development of the club's young players at all age levels.
Exactly, and that's why Hibs should take their time and make the right appointment. The team is in good hands meantime.

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
None of you guy,s have mentioned grant Murray who I personally know .And he,s been helping may,grant was a manager for raith for a while and did really well ,and he tells me him and may make a good team, the only downside is he once won the Scottish cup with the Puddle drinkers back in the day,but he is one of our own now.. GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in