• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hunusual behaviour from the SFA

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
It appears that the SFA are allowing Der Der Huns to challenge the second yellow shown to Candy Ass at the weekend.

Despite there being no process to allow this – in fact it is quite clear that although a straight red CAN be ‘appealed’ there is no right of appeal to a yellow card. This has now been changed to allow ‘yellow appeals’ in certain circumstances. The circumstances being it only applies to The The Rangers.

It is understood that rules regarding mandatory late penalties being awarded ‘in certain circumstances’ if a team is behind in the latter stages of a game. This will only be applied to The The Rangers, but in order to keep a level playing field, the rule will apply in every game they play against every other SPL team.

Seems reasonable.

If any other club tried this they would be told to bolt. It's gonna get worse as Celtc march towards 10 titles.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I expect St Midden to be fined and Anton Ferdinand offered a 2 match ban.

I expect St Midden to be fined and Anton Ferdinand offered a 2 match ban.

I expect the SFA to find that it was Neil Lennon’s fault.

Usual type of headline today from typical sources gathering sympathy for them by dismissing it was a second yellow and going straight to red.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 538 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50